If you go to the gym before going to a date with a girl, should you shower or not...

If you go to the gym before going to a date with a girl, should you shower or not? Someone said that the sweat contains pheromones.

Other urls found in this thread:

sgpheromones.com/blogs/articles/58598531-use-of-sweat-scented-hankies-in-courtship-pheromones-in-play
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on whether she's gonna go down on you, desu. I don't stink badly after a workout, so on a first date where I don't expect to smash, I don't mind coming straight from the gym.

Also don't look sweaty.

goddamnit dude

take a shower I don't think your old sweaty croch contain pheromone

If you're not sweating during workout you're doing something wrong

i doubt anything will happen on the first date

ok i'll play it safe then

>i doubt anything will happen on the first date
this is why you never get laid brah

Just shower right after you'll still have some pheromones left
t. Pheromone pro

this is 2017 dude. 9/10 times you at least get a blowjob on the first date. most of the time you even get laid.

>It's 2017 lmao
>2017
>it's 2017
>20
>17
>lmao

Pheromones are real user. Clean before your workout, that way only the pheromones are present but not the body odor of an entire day.

The techniques of tactical pheromones have been used in the 1800s. The man (clean man) would dance with a handkerchief under his arm so the pheromones and not body odor would be released during the physical activities. He would then hand the handkerchief to a lady.

They didn't know it worked because of pheromones back then but they knew it worked somehow.

Here's a link.
sgpheromones.com/blogs/articles/58598531-use-of-sweat-scented-hankies-in-courtship-pheromones-in-play

Don't be an autist OP. Once sweat dries you start to small like shit. You don't want to go on a date smelling like shit. Just take a god damn shower.

Humans don't have pheromone receptors faggot if they did it would be bottled and sold everywhere

It is. Can you even google?

Have you never had your gf complement your smell? All mine have. It's why I don't even wear deodorant. Apparently I won the genetic lotto for naturally smelling good.

Clearly has never been close enough to a women to driver her crazy with his pheromones... or realize that her phenomenon are driving him crazy.

>virgin/10

What? Of course you should take a shower you mongrel

Smell isn't pheremones retard humans can't detect them

Sweat does not equal stink

My sweat smells fine if I don't stew in it.

Yes they can. Maybe get a gf and find out for yourself. My pheromones get me laid all the time. They're at work subconsciously.

Guess air isn't really either because I can't directly sense that.

They aren't because people can't detect them

>it would be bottled and sold everywhere

What are perfumes?

Body odor is caused over time. It's a bacteria biproduct. The bacteria needs time to produce it.

See

They can detect something in smell that makes them feel a certain way, thats the point

Never had a horny qt licking your armpits?
Fkn virgin

Clearly a virgin

I'm curious of this but I think it maybe a few factors coming together instead of some singular pheromone.

Idk about others but I can pin certain smells to people I know, and I associate the smell with them.

I wouldn't buy pheromones. It's best to eat healthy, exercise, and boost your test so that you just make your own joocy pheromones. That would be the best you can do because other then that it seems to be a genetic thing.

So that is the perfect woman, huh?

Chinese cutie + loli supply with her approval

What Justin meant to say was that the norm today is to suck and fuck as fast as possible. Standards of even 10 years ago are long gone

She's a Jungle Asian

who fucking cares about what some slut thinks

>dating a slut

Perfumes can contain pheromones, but they don't necessarily.

best kind

I would shower before a date man. Especially if you want her to suck and fuck your dick. If they say they like how you smell at any point your in man. But don't plan around pheremones just be handsome, be ripped, beemovie funny and dress nice.

Chicks that smell your hair or like how you smell usually dig your pheremones on a subconcious level.

>beemovie funny
What does that mean?

>should I shower before a date

Jesus christ Veeky Forums