Few months ago tell gf she doesn't look her best after dating her for a few months probably around 170lb I'm 195

>few months ago tell gf she doesn't look her best after dating her for a few months probably around 170lb I'm 195
>also tell her I still find her attractive but it's not fair to me
>fast forward a few more months we started going to the gym but she "found" lifting actually weights was not for her , goes from lifting 3-4 days a week to maybe even 1
>still the same weight after all this time end up telling her in a fight I would have ended it if you showed no motivation in losing weight
>tells me she would stop working out if that was true I told her it was
>tells me to like her for who she is and cries and goes home
>sitting here wondering if it's worth it when she could be bad as fuck but has little to no motivation and her whole family is fat and is feeding off of that (pun intended )
>wat do

Dump

Why'd the fuck you date a fat chick in the first place then fucknuts

Being a virgin and lonely can make you do desperate things

Well you're no longer a virgin.

She has to want to lose the weight and stay fit. You've told her how you felt about it and clearly she's not motivated to do it.

So you can accept it and deal with the fact that she is fat and likely will continue to put on weight.

Or you can break it off and move on.

Just break it off, you want to improve yourself, she doesn't and wants to stay the way she is which is fine but that isn't what you want, being healthy weight is more than just health reasons, it's looking attractive and respect for yourself which she clearly doesn't have.

Dump her. If she can't get her shit together, she won't get her shit together. Plus, with a family of fatties, she was probably never taught healthy habits in terms of making positive changes. Like her for who she is, sure, but her personality is not her fat. People who actually love themselves take care of their physical appearance.

Got that right

She doesn't like how she looks she told me that and she's somewhat motivated she's been eating better but she still eats out a lot

You're a fucking loser.

It sucks because I know she will lose the weight and still feel like breaking it off I want to leave but don't know anything better but then again she's not into being heathy and finds it a waste of her time while doing it

>that dirty ass carpet

never having pets

kys

Oh my God that's so fucking degenerate. I'm shocked, seriously. God. Wtf.

Like I go grocery shopping with her and she starts buying healthy shit and then when she's done with herself we get donuts and chips and cookies it's sad desu they are all short and round and her mom is dying soon from it and her mom told her to leave me for thinking that my own girlfriend weight is an issue

well I was one I'll admit that not so much anymore

How short is she? I'm trying to picture in my head how fat she is

You're a fucking faggot, dude.

Chose for yourself mate. People CAN change. E.g. I once was a cheating, infidel as fuck fagget (check 'em btw) and, with hard work, I completly stopped.

Maybe she can and will lose weight. It kinda is a gamble you have the power slightly influence : stay with her, drive her to lose weight, strive for a better relationship.

Or leave.

Neither of these choices are bad nor good. It's up to you

Eating healthy =/= eating less. My gf asked if I wanted her to lose weight, and I said yes, and she asked me to help her, since I am very knowledgeable in weight loss (To the normie levels), since I know this one simple trick - Calories in < Calories out. So I found out how many calories she should consume considering her TDEE, and am simply helping her count her calories.

Besides that, she goes with me to the gym a few days a week. But in the end, if she can't control her eating, she won't lose weight.

The best part of that episode that women moved to Texas for weight loss surgery and a few days of moving to the apartment someone stole all her wheels off her car and she had to walk everywhere lmao

I meant we buy the unhealthy shit for her family not her

She's pretty tall she's like 5'8 her fat is mostly in her stomach arms and legs but I rather it be in her legs

I have tried to motivate her the last time we went to the gym together I told her to squat more that she did that time and I'd help her then she said it was too hard and ended up not going to the gym with me since and I've tried to help her with everything but she really doesn't want my help at all

Your extremely childish attempts to motivate her have poisoned your relationship. You can't force people to do things. She will never forget those conversations and will always feel like you're pressuring her to lose more weight. Positive reinforcement is the only way to motivate someone while maintaining a healthy relationship. You should break up with her. Either that or drastically reevaluate how you interact with her and try to mend all the damage you've done.

Topkek, that makes me a bit less salty. praise Kek and nattiness

dump her you pathetic faggot. You don't really love her by the sounds of it and you're just ruining your own life the longer you drag it on

Firstly you fuck off to

>You can't force people to do things
Pretty much what this user says.

Even though she's unhappy with herself and trying to coerce her will only make her stubbornly reject you and your ideas. You should try making working out fun for her, should reward good behaviour. Like make compliments, giving her special attention after she did work out. Like you'd do with a dog or child. As her boyfriend, your validation can work wonders.
Also, some user on here had the same problem with his gf getting fatter. She didn't know how to cook healthy. He cooked and did meal prep for her, teaching how it's done right.

>few months ago tell gf she doesn't look her best after dating her for a few months probably around 170lb I'm 195
You're an asshole. You don't tell someone you're dating something like that unless it's followed immediately by "..and that's why I don't want to date you anymore".
Stop seeing her. She's too good for such an asshole like you.

dirty ass carpet has nothing to do with pets.

just give her an ultimatum

if you ever get over X lbs I'll dump you