Holy shit brahs zyzz's chest was so clean and beautifuly sculpted, Who do i get that amazing look ?

holy shit brahs zyzz's chest was so clean and beautifuly sculpted, Who do i get that amazing look ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6vXiOy-eoL4
youtu.be/y8J-eAOAgf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

apply lotion all over your body after you shower

genes + steroids + wax and tan + posture

have better genetics

More people need to catch onto this

People wonder why niggers have aesthetic skin

his posture was flawless indeed , also his facial bones were god tier.

do you guys think he got mandibular implants or not ?

Tren, good oral posture, bodybuilding diet with tons of chewing, rave drugs

perfect storm for a fawking juicy jawline

Everytime I do molly I think of my insane facial gains.

>good oral posture
its all genes man. He had lot of receptors for the tren that's why it made him a god

What lotion do you use

he said in a post sometime that he had implants

something along the lines of "yeah i got em my parents are rich idgaf"

Facial bones are not static and can be shaped, for example stroke victims who end up having a recessed maxilla - leading to a longer midface (ugly) and bulging eyes. The maxilla supports the eye area.

Keep in mind this is about the muscles in the face, not a disease of the bone itself. Look at steven hawking.

Genes play a role, mainly in dictating the eye area shape (canthal tilt) but with good oral posture and healthy eating habits from hard food you can make your face more attractive and leading to a maxilla that is up and forward (ideal)

those were veeners my friend. He never admtied to jaw implant

Rub semen into your skin twice a day

oh yeah that's what it was, my bad

Why does anyone look up to this loser?

Get the fuck out

No, seriously.

Lmao at his balding manlet friend

probably

Zyzz got his great physique by lifting with flawless form and focusing on the powerful muscle mind connection, vid related

youtu.be/6vXiOy-eoL4

why the fuck do people start deadlifts from the racks?

what's the point? I see it all the time

his chest on the other hand was perfectly sculpted by chasing huge numbers in the bench press with perfect form and strong contraction on the bottom of the lift, vid related

youtu.be/y8J-eAOAgf4

Newfag gtfo.

Huh, so his form was shit in general. I guess you can go really, really far with just roids, good genes, facial surgery, and a fake tan.

Heart attack in saunaƗF

Zyzz has always had a strong jawline, it's genetic. The tren and other shit just accentuated his already existing strong features.

>tfw black
>I've done this every day since I was a child
That's why "black don't crack". Take care of yourselves

>tfw 5'9
I'll never reach Zyzz tier levels of aesthetics, will I?

His form it's... it's so bad, and the weights aren't even that heavy.

Seeing him talk makes me realize how little he actually knew about lifting and dieting. Talking about fast metabolism and "muh body type"

I am 5'9 too. That's the cut off for godly proportions and it's easy to look jacked. We are gonna make it breh

>doesn't list his roids

Zyzz is still alive

Genetics. Of course the chest got this big because of training and tren but the overall shape is just luck. Zyzz had the perfect body in my opinion. I never liked his face or style but his physique was pretty damn good. Just the right amount of muscle, perfect leanness and perfect muscle shape.

You can start by activating windows.

Yeah man, that's why we needed to invent orthodontics and braces.

That's why people who use braces need to maintain a regime to keep their current jaw alignment for the rest of their lives, and if they dont the jaw reverts to its old positioning.

Because these bones move so easily, I mean you can just put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, not like you need a massive intricate set of metal wires for years to have any effect.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Braces are needed because we're eating softer food that doesn't build the jaw muscles. Also breastfeeding children are introduced to mushy food and dont know how to eat it which fucks up their tongue posture. Also people with braces need to wear retainers and their teeth shift a lot even after braces are removed. Fuck off you piece of shit.

Mewing for life.

>I guess you can go really, really far with just roids

fixed that for you

zyzz was complete goober who trained like shit and ate crap every meal.

Goddamn it you fuckers can't keep anything sacred

Tren+Clean+Test
The holy Trinity

Clen dammit

buy a windows key you poor shit

seething freshcunt. fresh off the boat from facebook

Pls respond