Fucking faggots I make a serious thread asking some question about vegetarian/vegan diets and I get called out by some...

Fucking faggots I make a serious thread asking some question about vegetarian/vegan diets and I get called out by some virgins for "baiting"

Have any of you switched to vegetarian/vegan while going to the gym ? Did it help you ?

I've read vegan men are healthier and get better results. Ive also saw some scientific paper saying vegans had more testosterone than vegetarians/omnivores but dunno if thats right.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthandwellness.co/2017/02/thirty-year-study-of-vegans-finds-increased-rates-of-cancer-depression-and-mental-health-issues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry daddy fill me up like a cream puff xx

I'll pretend you're not baiting for a minute

>I've read vegan men are healthier and get better results
Compared to whom and results in what? If the health comparison is between vegans and those on the standard American diet, no shit because that's a low fucking standard in the first place. "Results" is vague and can mean almost anything in regards to fitness.

>Ive also saw some scientific paper saying vegans had more testosterone than vegetarians/omnivores but dunno if thats right
There's a study from 2000 that claims that vegans had a 13% (or some such number) higher amount of test than meat eaters, however people saying that didn't read the study properly. The study itself says there was no significant different in free testosterone levels (the form of test that is actually important) between the diet groups.

Thirty Year Study of Vegans Finds Increased Rates of Cancer, Depression and Mental Health Issues

healthandwellness.co/2017/02/thirty-year-study-of-vegans-finds-increased-rates-of-cancer-depression-and-mental-health-issues/

fuck off fagget

That says it may be because they dont get all their nutrients because they are faggets who dont know how to make a vegan diet.

Im not a fagget i can count my nutrients fagget fuck off and go eat some mc donalds

Literally all vegans.
>it's either all fast food or veganism

You fucks know your diet wasn't even possible 75 years ago.

>dude lets remove all the best protein sources from our diet lmao
>dude just eat heaps of soy beans to make up for it lmao

it's fucking retarded
you're severely gimping yourself

Vegan men are not healthier and do not get better results. It's much harder to even maintain proper basic nutrition when vegan.

Compared to the average fuck stuffing their face with whatever is in sight you'll be healthy. So if you want to compare yourself to them, yeah you're healthier than non vegans.

There's a reason nobody seriously lifts while vegan besides one faggot youtuber.

idgaf about vegans kid im not a fucking fagget who cries about animals i just care about my gorgeous body m8 i understand u dont cuz u ugly af but im fucking aryan

Why do blacks even get tattoos? You can barely see them even with the extra light that's on him

Fucking bait

SAGE

What does deontay wilder have to do with being vegan

>chink character for strength on his chest
Haven't seen that one done 100 times

Because their low iq can think nobody will see them with their shit skin

>but dunno if thats right.

Do you wanna know why you were accused of baiting?
THERE
IT
IS

idk i google big monkey and that came up i needed some random pic to post

i didnt even mention that part in that post u fagget you are a fucking 0 iq monkey ugly as fuck and nigger

do you wanna know why u still virgin ?

THERE
IT
IS

not a bait fuck off fagget

That new is fake. You can even read about it if you try to search the supposed study. It doesn't exist... I don't know why people post things without checking the source. Way to spread desinformation.

because these threads are nothing but shit shows of vegans being like

> "tfw u realise vegan is da best"

and a bunch of non-vegans saying "ok we don't really care, we prefer to eat a balanced diet" and then the vegan going

> "OMG WOW I JUST WNANA HAVE A DISUCSUISINON ON THIS TOPIC Y U MEAT EATERS GET SO MAD ALL THE TIME HAHAHA VEGANS 1: MEATEATERS :0

buuuuuumsquad

fuck off fagget

> "OMG WOW I JUST WNANA HAVE A DISUCSUISINON ON THIS TOPIC Y U MEAT EATERS GET SO MAD ALL THE TIME HAHAHA VEGANS 1: MEATEATERS :0

more like vegans 100 meatvirgins 0

I went vegan for 6 months and bloated like a motherfucker. All that fiber and carbs... Never again.

OP here, sorry gents, I didn't take the time to check any background on this article, it appears to be fake.