Is One Punch Man training achievable natty?

Is One Punch Man training achievable natty?
>100 push ups a day
>100 sit ups a day
>100 squats a day
>10 km run a day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iICRLVkfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

yea

OPM is what inspired me to get fit. Had no idea what to do so I followed Saitama's routine but did 1 mile instead of 10km. Lost a lot of weight but muscle gain pretty much stops after a couple weeks. It also gets extremely tedious to do this shit once you start adding on to it.

well pushups helps core, upper body, back and shoulder
Especially if you do different styles of pushups.

Situps and crunches are classic core workouts if you activate the core properly.

squats is a given

running is good endurance.

So....yeah, why not?

But the subversion from the simplicity is whats amazingly funny.

Everything about that is perfectly fine, except the 10km a day
Running that much will kill your joints so hard you'll be a cripple before you make any gains

I ran cross country for 6 years. I would expect everything to be fine so long as you wear proper shoes and don't run on pavement.

or dont have a flat footed run

its a cartoon you idiot, youd be overtrained as shit if you did that and would turn into a fucking skeleton as a natural lifter.

read the fucking sticky

Remember when we had those everyday during summer ?

Jfc, no it doesnt work you retard

>overtraining
>on that shit
lol

After a few weeks that routine is basically:
>10 km run a day
That's it. The other stuff is so insignificant that it doesn't even count.

So basically you just become a long distance runner.

You'd be significantly more muscular in your shoulders, chest, upper arms, quads, glutes and abs and obliques than a standard distance runner.

Also you'd look weird as fuck.

Your average weeb can't even do 10 pushups, if they did 10 sets of their max pushups everyday theyd just injure themselves after 3 days lmao
Oh and
>10 miles
10 miles a day is huge for your average weeb who never works out, squats and situps aren't even proper exercices

only if you don't use AC

10km

which is like 6.2 miles

take note: these posters are actual retards

just do a REAL bodyweight program if you're gonna be such a faggot, do you anime queers really have to try and stink up everything with your trash?

no one said it was a good routine, they just said that it was doable.

100 push ups, broken up into 5 sets of 20 would take around 3 minutes each time, 100 sit ups, you could do like 50 in one sitting so maybe 7 minutes each, 100 squats could be broken into 5x20 again, a 10km run is excessive and retarded and would take a fucking long time

Y E S
E
S

>a 10km run is excessive and retarded and would take a fucking long time
an hour tops.

I did basically this for a while when I was 13-14, before I started lifting; the calisthenics will be so easy that you'll be able to do each in a single set lasting under 90 seconds within around 2-3 months if you're reasonably lean or skinny.
the situps might make your hip flexors a bit tight, but 100 probably isn't enough to cause any real problems.
you might find it difficult to squat with good form; if you do, it's likely because your ankles have limited dorsiflexion or your glutes are tight. do deep lunges to flex glutes, and do slow-eccentric calf raises with a deep rom for your ankles.
in the meanwhile you might want to try goblet squats.
It's not a good idea to start running daily; you'll likely develop shin splints or plantar fasciitis. work your way up to it and let your soft tissues adjust.

For the average weeb trying to get fit this routine is actually pretty good to start with (excepting the daily 10km). Especially considering it doesn't take up much time and can be done at home, I would recommend this to anyone that isn't too interested in weightlifting nut still wants to get fit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iICRLVkfY

9 seconds to do one push-up?