/thread

Sry OP, try again

On my back face under my pillow

woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

fpbp

unconsciously.

I wish I could sleep on my left side

/thread

I used to sleep on my left side, but my heart beats too hard now and I feel like I'm crushing it when I sleep on left side. Now I sleep on back or right side.

With my eyes closed.

Enemy Destroyed

i can only sleep on my stomach

I fucking hate this feeling

I can only sleep on my side. Back is painful, stomach because I fear suffocating in my sleep face down in pillow.

>op

Right side is all like "No! I must preserve my bodily fluids!"

do you have this too? I've mentioned it to friends, and they all act real concerned and tell me to see a cardiologist

This drives me crazy, sometimes when my right side hurts or something and I need to sleep on the left side I just can't because I feel my heart struggle against the weight of my body (I'm not even fat I only weight 57kgs for fuck's sake) Damn I hate it, I think always sleeping on the same side will fuck up my joints or something and I'm afraid it'll get worse with age. Shit.
I can't sleep on my back unless on a hard foam mattress, and folding my hands on my chest helps me stay still in that position. Doesn't work on a soft mattress though

on my side
also that pic is disingenuous, your stomach has sphincters that its contets from leaving before they're supposed to

I fall asleep on my right side and always wake up on my back

Same except I can sleep in my sides if I really need to

If I sleep on my back I have nightmares idk why

i have it too a lot

it doesnt beat too fast just hard as fuck

so hard i feel it through my whole body and it almost lifts me up

Have to sleep on my left side, because my medication works best this way

Used to do cardiac ultrasound, we would have people lay on their left sides to scan them because it brings the heart closer to the chest. You become more aware of your heartbeat because it moves slightly against your chest wall, but doesn't have any effect on it at all.

On my stomach
Pic related

Right or left side easiest positions to fall asleep. Harder to fall asleep on back but possible. Impossible for me to fall asleep on my stomach I don't get how people do that. I can't breathe into the pillow and my nose hurts

A B S O L U T A M E N T E
D E S T R U I D O

>2017
>not knowing you can turn your head to the side

Costochondritis flares if I sleep on my left side, even though I naturally sleep on my left side.

Feels shit man

This is fake, sleeping on your left leads to gastric reflux

Then why would my colon medication require me to sleep on my left?

So you don't shit yourself, that's not the stomach's fault.

checked and keked.

fetal position

On my back, any other way and my body starts to jerk and kick and it wakes me up.

Boom shakalaka

I lucid dream anytime i sleep on my back so its something i cant do safely. also been a side/stomach sleeper most of my life

Thank you for derailing a potentially interesting thread

I can't sleep on my left because it beats too hard. My resting can dip down to 34, and it keeps me awake.

Fetal position

Rekt & Chekt

I always sleep on my side, can't ever sleep on my back because when I was a kid, my mom told me the only time you should sleep on your back is when you're dead and that scared the hell out of me.

I know better now but it's hard to shake the feeling off. Thanks momscience.

In a bed.

Can't sleep on my back because my gerd is fucking me up. I never thought a gastric problem can be such a fucking pain, but this shit has kept me up many nights.

Your mum is a dick mate.

I used to alternate sides, then I had collarbone surgery so I can't sleep on my right side comfortably anymore :'(

>disingenuous
no, I think the picture is just stupid

The sphincter in my esophagus is faulty. It doesn't stop all of the stomach contents, giving me horrible heartburn on occasion. This pic might be related to such a condition.

i kekd heres your (you)

During a sleepover a pal told me that if you talk to someone that is asleep and they respond then they end up with brain damage.
Made me not want to wake up people for a while.

I sleep on my left because I masturbate with my right hand.

>try falling asleep on my back
>doesn't work
>can only seem to fall asleep on my sides/stomach
>the arm I was sleeping on hurts in the morning
>if on my stomach my neck hurts since it's usually twisted oddly

Ayy lmao

>sphincters

hehehehe

Are you a sheep?

I sleep on my left side, my right knee bent at around a ninety degree angle and my left knee bent at around a 135 degree angle with a body pillow between them.
Hip positioning is around 135 degrees for right leg and 160 for left
Left arm wraps around the underside of the pillow I rest my head on and then back to the front of my head, right arm gets draped over the body pillow and then bent upwards so my forearm is about parallel with the body pillow

I'm autistic as fuck about how I sleep, and women aren't exactly a fan of that (even though you can slightly modify it for spooning if she's not a fucking idiot who sleeps with her knees together smfh), but it's done wonders improving my posture and helping fix my shitty hips and shoulders

It's 10/10, would suggest

distilled savagery

crying and in fetal position

Dubs never lie

Samefagging is strong here

I know right? how much pleasure can one man get from making the same post over and over again.

Usually on my left side with arms Infront or on my back

Mods are fast today.

I just tried this, felt awkward af.

I cant sleep because whenever I lay down my fingertips on both hands get all numb and tingly.

>ctrl + f
>floor
>0 results
C'mon, princesses!

I used to only sleep on side. Then I did stomach only because it felt psychologically comfortable and I heard that the physical feeling of security and something in front of you can help with nightmares. Then I switched to back only and it's my favorite once I got used to it. Might be bioscience but I heard that back can lead to the feeling of falling and stuff like that because nothing is in front

on the side or on my stomach. when i sleep on the back, I sometimes have this shit where your paralysed but wide awake and it freaks me out, so i avoid sleeping on my back.

On my stomach with my head to the left.

Fucking rektttttt

BAH GOD THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY

I use a pillow and put it under my back. Then I tuck my shoulders blades like I'm doing bench or meditating and I fall alseep within a couple minutes every time. Been waking up with no back pain ever since.

>sleep on stomach
>turn head to the side

I do this for a few nights every couple months. It's like waking up from a back massage once you get used to it.

[spoiler]Nice get[/spoiler]

Yes, its funny for about 3 minutes, then forgotten.
OP's original topic was more interesting.

ok OP

Defends OP, assumed to be OP.
Goddamned Veeky Forums 2d thinking at its finest.

There's no recovery from that

For this kind of mentality, sure.

>haha le 14 year old humour, good one hehe xDDD

Veeky Forums is seriously one of the shittiest boards with loads of underaged faggots who doubt their sexuality.
WHY do I even come back to this shithole

A single person liked it and then everyone else bandwagons it so they fit in. Just like with the 1 rep max joke that wasn't good either

Why would people try to fit in when the board is anonymous?