Forearm training thread

Love me some forearms. What're your favorite lifts?

Farmers walk are pretty relaxing.

after i get done with regular curls i grab a lighter preloaded barbell and do reverse curls for a rest pause set

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK LMAO

;)

T H I C C

Manual labour x f

what's your job. We know you hold shit all day, does fucking things are sticking out laterally

Skull crushers all day long

Are big forearms more aesthetic than biceps?

no, they look weird
deltoids are the true aesthetic muscle

t. actual faggot

Plate pinch carries or curls, only exercise that gives me doms every single time

Challenge yourself with kettlebell farmer carries

>Kettlebell
>Challenge
Pick one

I actually just do a lot of deadhangs/swings on the monkey bars and wrist work !

Aesthetics are subjective my friend. I like the silverback gorilla look as opposed to the tight waist shredded femboy

Fuck dude mirin. How do you do it? I have tiny forearms and I've always wanted thicc ones.

Wrist roller is a staple, but just train forearms 2-3x a week, anything will do; forearm cable curls, kettlebell twists, deadhangs, plate pinches, etc

Cool man, ill try some

yes, I think girls like veiny forearms over bulky biceps with very little definition. Ideally, you'd want a good balance but I see too many guys who are bulky but look like total bicep bros

this shit

not user you replied to but if you want to try something different look into rock climbing. bouldering, walls, indoor, outdoor, doesnt fucking matter. no amount of gym training will prepare you for the forearm devastation that is climbing

Kinda sounds boring desu. Do you do it?

this is true. I went rock climbing and my arms where about to burst the veins where popping like crazy and the pump was insane babe.

How do you count reps of wristrollers and how many reps do you do per set?

Also I've started doing wrist training recently with a grip strengthener and wrist curls

climbing is anything but boring. great blend of strength and technique. i even consider it a creative outlet.

oops, was meant for

Not OP but I climb, it's so much fun. There is a lot of physicality to climbing, but something people forget about is the mental aspect. The more challenging the routes get the more important it is to solve the routes and understand what moves to make where otherwise you won't finish the route

I want to take a needle and poke that big one

roll up a shirt sleeve and flex like that. makes anyone's veins pop.

Heavy ass above the knee rack pulls with no straps
I did 3 sets of 515 lbs with 5 reps of a 5 second hold today
Great way to work traps and forearms which are the most alpha muscles

Me too. Deadlifts are easily my favorite.

Lately I've been doing thumbless double overhand on light day to improve grip strength.

I did bouldering ones, holy shit my forearms where on fire for 3 days straight

you ever entered a competition? I entered a bouldering competition and came second last but it was insane fun

having to figure out the beta with no prior knowledge of the route really gets the cranium cooking

That's because you're a faggot.

A V taper is scientifically more attractive to women

That actually looks disgusting.

I stopped lifting to please women a long time ago. When you become an adult you'll probably do the same

post more pls

do you use grippers?

Lmao at this threaddddd ahaha
>implying forearms even matter in a fight
>implying forearms arnt the gayest faggiest muscle to train.

You have to be joking!

>DYEL in the thumbnail
>Shows forearms

Damn it completely changes how he looks

>tripfag
theres your answer

you can train them by doing puling exercise, karate kid. you don't have to isolate them

skinny fucker but I think I have good forearms/veins

I've been doing dumbbell static holds for time one arm at a time. Once I can hold it for a minute in both my hands I move the weight up It's been working pretty well so far.

I used to double overhand all my deadlifts but honestly it's not really worth it since it set my deadlift so far back from what it could be.

>Karate kid
kek

the majority of the population is still heterosexual when they become adults. You're like 10% of the population max.

r8 forearms

>skipping leg day

Thought someone would say that.
Nothing amazing, but no chicken legs.

Nice legs faggot

>Implying your über forearms won't make you able to break someone's hands just by gripping them, thus winning you the fight.
Kys yourself forearmlet

Do you just not work your calves?

>just chilling in the elevator taking pics for Veeky Forums
you're gonna make it user

This is true. I tried rock climbing thinking, "Oh, I've been lifting for a few months, this should be ezpz." My forearms were screaming at the end of it

I swear every day is calves day for me. It's a combination of photo angle and bad genetics, they're not that awful seeing them from behind

I've seen you post before, and I think it's safe to say that you have some of the best forearms on Veeky Forums

wew

I thought it was a thumbnail of a cock

the majority of the population is also under-educated, overweight, and lack any general self awareness.

I would rather be a minority that leads a path than be one of the majority that just walks down the same road that everyone else has walked for the longest time.

No hate against you and your life decisions, just know that the "majority rule" is not often the best (though that does not mean the minority is either, of course). Never hurts to do some critical thinking while checking out that after workout pump.

am i the only one who thinks the vascular look is fucking atrocious

veins look like shit, i don't get it

No, most other women agree with you too

>I like the silverback gorilla look
so, not aesthetics

>implying there are women on the gayest board on the internet

nigga ew

are you kidding me, girls fucking love thick forearms. Maybe not SUPER vascular like a dehydrated bodybuilder, but definitely some vscularity going on.

Natty life
Hey bb
It's genetic for me, so it can't be helped. I have been told that it's sexy by women before tho, so it works out.

People love everything. There are girls who like 600lb whales of blubber. I am just personally saying I find immense vascularity utterly disgusting. I much prefer the huge forearm look of someone like Brian Alsruhe rather than the shredded look of a body builder.

I was just saying that seems like a pretty unpopular opinion though

sup.

Frank McGrath mode

and yet, you still opened it

someone's got cock on the brain