Motivation Thread

All right Veeky Forums, I need some motivation. Post most motivational pics you got.

I'll post a few of my favourites

this one already gets me right in the feels. no more motivation needed. RIP brah

All right, I'm out. Stay motivated Veeky Forums

I was gonna miss today because I had a bunch of work to get done but you've inspired me to get a quick 30 minute workout
probably going to be
>hammer curls 3x12
>curls 3x12
>squats 3x20
>bench 3x12
>push ups 5x5
>ab wheel 3x5 and 3x5 on each oblique

>I'LL RAVAGE YOUR ASS
This is the cringiest thing I've ever read.

Why do you people need "motivation" to go to the gym? Going to the gym is the highlight of my day. I need motivation to do all the OTHER shit like finding a new job or doing well in school.

You got this famalam

That and abs don't make you fight good. It's still funny people think this.

Sometimes it's not really the gym, but the motivation to eat healthy and stay away from bad habits like too much vidya and tv

For those who have lost hope

Looks like a pretty faggy routine

>
How is this motivation? Nothing can be done about the genetic lottery. This will just demotivate you.

Worth the read, this always gets me motivated.

Cringe. Also
>ravage your ass
He didn't say no homo, what did he mean by this?

Nice trips, and fuaaark

we're all gonna make it.

Instead of posting the same motivation pics over and over and over why dont you just recommend some good self improvement books to each other ?

I will always remember my middle school history teacher, dude was a bald manlet, we're talking 5'6, yet he was fit as fuck, natty limit probably, and even he managed to get girls

Fuck off mate, no one has time to read a book when there's gains to be made.

1 day, 24 hours
8h sleep
8h work
1h30 lifting (if it takes you more redo your routine)
6h30 of free time

What you do during your free time defines you

You try to sound like you actually do things, but you're shitposting on here.

I'm already tall it motivates me to be an actor

I sleep 7-9 hours/day and work all day (l work for myself), my free time is when l'm lifting, l usually lift and shitpost at the same time, but my original point was that you should make time for things that you find important, and books are important
Books that will make you a better man that is, reading game of thrones won't do shit

I can agree with you on that. Story books are pointless. You make no brain gains whatsoever. Most of my reading has either been Brian Greene or programming books. I've been hoping to get into Darwin soon since I find his studies fascinating.

is that you iceman?

>programming books
Ayyy, l owe all my fortune to the people who upload programming books online, the rest of the books l read were random history books/ books about self improvement and philosophy, can't believe how benefic they were, l used to be a sad neet a few years ago, didn't even have the willpower to focus on work for more than 30 minutes

for peak fitness, physically and mentally
>socrates4lyfe

I honestly started with YouTube tutorials. I admire people who can do everything off of everything they find on the internet. Almost done two years of game development now. Only one who lifts in about 200 students.

>implying i can read

The ripped-ness of certain extreme metal musicians is inspirational to me.

>girls are shallow and only care about appearances
>one of the main benefits to working out is more attention from hot girls
really makes you think...

It's actually fairly simple to learn things on the internet, easier than learning them at school, the main problem being your attention span, you'll always be tempted to open a tab and do something else then waste your day doing that "something else"

Anyone can do amazing things, as long as you put a lot of effort in whatver you're doing you'll always make shit work

Dunno why, I just find this painting to be motivating as fuck

>tfw wanna be a germanic wildman cutting down roman filth with your bros and BTFOing them so hard that it goes down in history as one of the most decisive battles on earth

That guy on the bottom left is dying the most dramatic death in history

Italians tend to be theatrical knob gobblers

The only good one. When I am down and don't want to train, I just remember this quote to pump my self up again.

lmao manlet

this gets me going.

I'm 6'3" nigger square up

Better than nothing.

>I'll ravage your ass

;)

What a great show.

>Bar bending that much from 3 plaet
What a piece of shit.

It's on 100x extra gravity

Jesus. I near cried at the end

This story is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

right in the feels

i started to tear up at the end of that, saving this for motivation, thank you user

Lift well for him bros

This is relevant to my life right now
Stabbed my feels ;-;

Fucking Craigs story.
If you've never read it I highly recommend you di

> I am the prod
Lewd

Bro, yes, from the moment I wake up to go sit next to several fat lazy marines to when I go to college to sit in a class with fat ass dependants, I am daydreaming about the gym.

his forehead is half his face

these threads are so gay

bye mom

Been in a funk listening to sad music all fucking weekend not feeling like lifting. Blasting it out with metal now and once that clock hits the half hour I'm fucking lifting right on fucking schedule, no ifs ands or buts about it.

First set down. No excuses. Anyone ITT who doesn't want to lift today, you fucking lift anyway.

>churchill
gas yourslef

My next workout goes to this user
Rest in peace brah

tumblr and Veeky Forums are more alike than either of us want to admit

You guys are so fucking cringeworthy I bet most of you are about 18

*brings my arse close to you*

*BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAFFFTPPTPTPTPT*

Does anyone actually find this motivating?

This is literally the most cringeworthy thing I have ever read