How do you guys wear hoodies, hats, pants, etc. in the gym?

How do you guys wear hoodies, hats, pants, etc. in the gym?

I feel uncomfortable in anything but shorts and a shirt.

Why do you do it?

>3
>People won't know i am 300 lbs

my gym is in my basement and its cold down there

I wear a sweatshirt sometimes (most of the time)
And when it's cold I wear sweatpants

Sweat is like a breeding ground for bacterica. Contact with someone with a rash who used the same equipment is a bad day

I know that feel OP, but also there's something really wrong with me and I sweat from literally taking a hot shower, so...

>that weak immune system

do you even multivitamin and hydrate?

The weather?

Hoodies are very useful. They let you know who the turbo autists are in your gym.

Explain

Only turbo autists wear hoodies in the gym.

>squatting with a hoodie, hood up

Autistic.

> tfw ausfag
> tfw it's been 42 degrees C (108F) for 3 days now
> tfw heat wave is cooling down to 35 degrees (95F)

>vitamins
>not injecting yourself with homeless nigger blood to keep your immune system on its toes

i wear hoodie with hood up when squatting because i feel cool

I wear a cap because my hair gets unruly

They know. No shame, but if it makes you uncomfortable then i wouldn't wear sweats.

Im in n.west suburbs of sydney. Ready to off myself

I'm in Adelaide, objectively the worst place in Aus

why do you faggots care what other people are wearing
go back to Veeky Forums

I sometimes wear a sweatband or cap because I don't like my hair getting in my face

Tying my hair up always pulls a few hairs out, which gives the fuzzy look you sometimes see on girls who wear tight ponytails all the time.

Ah, to be a teen again and think you're invulnerable because you managed almost two decades of not killing yourself, despite your parents being the ones keeping you alive this long.

Meanwhile in the rest of the world we know vitamins and water doesn't significantly protect against sickness.

Bet you still blame people for getting sick. Because it's their fault someone coughed in their direction or didn't wash hands.

Don't worry boi, you'll grow up soon enough.

leld hard

you're a moron

I only wear sweatpants for DLs

Hate scraping my shins

NO ONE MUST KNOW ABOUT THESE GAINS.

You sound triggered, are you OK?

>typing out a paragraph
>u mad lol?

i'm fine

Pullover 1/4 zip jacket for warmup sets and if it's cold out. The 1/4 zip is nice because I can take it off without taking my headphones off. Sometimes I wear these athletic sweatpants we got for being college athletes for no real reason other than that they make me feel cool.

>tfw only good pic of my favorite pullover is with ex "gf"
>and it's with the dog filter

Bitch