How can I convince my underweight gf to gain weight...

How can I convince my underweight gf to gain weight? I tried to tell her about the various health risks of being underweight, but she said that those actually just come from vitamin deficiencies, which she doesn't have.

Oh, and I actually don't really care about her health, I just want her to get a bigger butt. She gained a few pounds in the past and it went all to her ass, but now it's all gone again. For reference, she's 5'3", 94 lb.

Her body looks like pic related but obviously she's not that pretty.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hedengard/?hl=de
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sure hope you're throwing her around like a demi-god would

you don't deserve her i've wanted an anorexic girl I could watch puke for so long...

>Tfw no gf you can psychologically manipulate into becoming anorexic & bulimic

i'm too small myself for that to be possible

she's not anorexic, she's just naturally like that. her mom and dad are skinny af too. her older brother is big because he lifts but he's the exception

let her catch you jerking off to pictures of thicc chicks

lol. i think it would just make her sad that i jerk off to other girls, i don't think she'd get the hint

call her a fat slut and make her lose weight

Find a girlfriend you're actually attracted to.

>Find a girlfriend you're actually attracted to.

I thought she was hot as hell for the short period of time when she gained a couple pounds. I am a big fan of how the fat goes straight to her butt. All I need to do is convince her to gain it

You're too small to throw a 94lbs girl around?
Fuck me why don't you lead by example and get bigger yourself? You have bigger problems than her.

Get a new girlfriend. She's not a room to redecorate.

Good advice actually

In this case it technically would benefit her health though

Put butter and lard in all her food.
Start cooking every night, the trick is to prepare yours separately.

Time consuming, but worth it for the booty.

>In this case it technically would benefit her health though

She claims it wouldn't and may very well be right, and you don't give a shit about her health anyway. And you should generally give a fuck about the health of someone you're in a relationship with.

Start lifting.
Make it an activity you can do together (even if you don't want it to be, present it that way to her)
Alternatively, Start lifting, become a shredded cunt. This will likely make her feel inadequate, and she'll want to squat for that ass, or be more open for you to pressure her into it.
Alternative alternatively - kill her and hide the body

100% this. My gf is 140lbs 5'9" and I can throw her around pretty well.
She was around 200lbs when we first started dating. Tbh I wouldnt have even considered dating someone so heavy had we not known each other for years prior.
Point being, I wanted her to lose weight so I led by example. Stopped offering fast food and declined her offers to get it. Instead of bullshit, I offered to cook with her. She likes the couple time, I like the gains.I genuinely enjoy cooking and I'm not awful at it. She quickly caught on and wanted to cook more to hang out more. Soon after got her running with me, then evemtually in the gym. She squats close to lmao2pl8 now.
Commit to the lifestyle that fits the both of you. She will follow suit. Be patient. If you cant sustain the changes you want to see, then dont expect her to either.

For OP

Frankly OP you can convince and persuade her all you want but the drive and want has to come from her. Which as far as you've said, she wont.

I had the polar opposite, a thick curvy girlfriend that got fat, i tried to get her to jog and run with me atleast 20 minutes 3 days a week. She was too lazy for that, she got fatter and fatter and i split when i couldn't get it up seeing her rolls when she took off her shirt

You need to watch some brosciencelife videos bro.

You can't make her have the body you want her to have.
You either have to accept her or leave her.

just get yourself some fat hamplanet girlfriend instead of ruining your girl's perfect body

>I actually don't really care about her health
Seems like you shouldn't really be in a relationship if you don't care about your significant other's health.

Good work man

Literally changed someone's life for the better in a very meaningful way

LOL what are you 5'5 130 lbs? You can't throw around 94 pounds? What are you in the 5th grade

Inject butter into her food like hal on malcolm in the middle

Trade me. My gf is 5'5" 135 and i want to blow my brains out.

I would kill for a tiny gf like you have, so fuck off

call her fat.

instagram.com/hedengard/?hl=de

How about you tell her you like when her ass is fat instead of asking us

This, I dated a 4'11 85-90lb russian girl for a year and she fucking loved it when I threw her around and slammed her on the bed. She loved being dominated so much, she'd fucking beg me to choke her. Which isn't anything new, every woman I have slept with loved being choked, but holy shit she wanted me to hold her down, hold her by the wrists and squeeze until her bones nearly broke while slamming her as hard as I could. If I hit her cervix she'd fight back because of the pain, and she wanted me to hold her down and slam my cock in her as hard as I could while she fought back.

I will never have this again in my life, and it makes me so sad.

I'm 6'6 and fucking a 4'11 chick like that would be my absolute fetish