Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>My gf hates calluses
Correction: You no longer have a gf

Learn to grip the bar properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4

learn how to grip

Your girlfriend wants you to be her girlfriend.

Soak, pumice stone, learn to grip the bar properly

Ask her if she likes your gains. And then tell her to suck it.

get a gf who isnt a gains goblin

Don't be a complete bitch and don't take everything a person say seriously. Most likely they're not a big deal to her

Get one of these shavers.

Works better than all other methods (pumice stones included, I've tried them all)

Hands are baby smooth after using shaver, and it only costs about $5 from any pharmacy.

yeah i agree, calluses don't feel nice when you jerk off. listen to your dick.

>learn to grip

Anyone who says this doesn't lift heavy.
Anyone who does lift heavy will know calluses are unavoidable even with muh rippetoe grip video.

I've always done it the "right" way but now I have the calluses on my fingers. How is this better?

Tell her to go find a weakling then

Pumice stone or , wash your fucking hands after using chalk, and get some o'keeffe's hand cream or burt's bees, whichever you can get

I always had them when i was rowing in school. If you piss on you hands while your in the shower the acid can help strengthn the skin

Why do people hate calluses?

The more I get them, the more I feel like I'm doing real work.

They're badges. They're manly. They make you less of a fat, squishy, blobby, doughy, dumpling of a person.

that's what you get when you don't even know how to hold the fucking bar
kys

My girlfriend... Yes... Yes...

>My gf
more like:
>my mom is concerned about my skin

You realize whoever told you that was fucking with you, right?

Take care of them. They may seem manly but when they rip you are gonna wanna kill yourself.

first thing I learned about lifting was after my first 5 months I found a gf, but she bitched about my sandpaper hands "ew we can't do this if you keep touching me with those"

>oh user, your hands are so rough and manly!
Find a better gf OP

desu she probably thinks they look gross because they're yellow and bulge out. I just eat mine and rip bits of it off so it's level with the rest of my hand. Prevents it growing bigger.

I feel the same senpai

>eat mine

um

Do you want the approval of some dyel neckbeards on a mongolian basket weaving forum or do you want to keep touching your girlfriend? It's not that hard, m8

Become gay.
I'd love them as another sign of your hard work.

Yeah brah it tastes p good, your body makes skin and it doesnt smell or taste foul so why not eat it? Eatibg dead skin is a way to grow new skin.