Guys you used to believe were natty

Guys you used to believe were natty.

Other urls found in this thread:

nattyornot.com/scooby-werkstatt-natural-bodybuilder/
scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/
nydailynews.com/news/national/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-friends-family-shocked-developments-article-1.1322536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HE IS NATTY THOUGH!!!

trt confirmed

he isn't natty?

He is, this is an old meme

His body seems all natty however he let slip in a video he took protein powder once, so unfortunately not fully natty.

Two things made me sus of him:

1- How he never claims natty, he always says that people will be the judges, he says: " It's because people will believe what they'll believe" but I think he's leaving himself wiggle room, in case he ever gets busted he would say: I never claimed natty.

2- How he looks much better old than young, that's impossible without roids since your test goes down when you get older.

Read
nattyornot.com/scooby-werkstatt-natural-bodybuilder/

They usually go overboard with their roid accusation but I think they got it right this time.

Not my letter but I saved this when a fellow fitizen posted it.

Proof? Video? Screencap?
I mean it's obvious that his about me page of Scooby are you on TRT and he dodges the question and just explains what TRT is, is a dead giveaway.

Forgot link.

Question 2: Scooby, you are huge, are you on TRT?
>instead of yes/no answer scooby gives a huge politician's explanation of what TRT is.

I'm a gay African American Jew and if you can show me how any of those things relate to fitness I will gladly answer.

>It's pretty clear he's a faggot and a jew
>His forum used to be free
>now $14.95
>claim's it keeps the trolls out
We all know what you're about you filthy degenerate kike.

ya but hes right in that pic regardless of how u feel.

At his peak, he was the same size and body composition as Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime. Arnold has admitted to using multiple steroidal compounds.

What do you think? Do you think someone can build as much muscle as a Mr. Olympia without taking the same drugs? If so, why does anyone bother taking steroids?

Someone should call into Greg Valentino's show and ask him his thoughts.
I guarantee you the next week buttblasted faggot Scooby would make a video mocking him.

You guys realize Scooby's diet is on point every day of the week and he only skipped a collective number of 30 workout days for 30 years? He loses muscle mass every year and all of his work just goes into maintaining a slight loss every year.

You do realize that while all of that may be true, it's also true for every serious bodybuilder, including guys on steroids past the age of 50?

Nothing you said contradicts any of the points in

there aint no giveaways that he's on roids visually, and who the fuck knows what he actually lifts in squat/binch/deads

other than he's old and still that big

There's an extreme high chance he's taking TRT to maintain test levels of a 20 year old. Other than that, it's like you guys never seen a guy on steroids. Scooby has shit traps, delts, and abs. Pretty much his best features are his pecs, lats, and arms

>both scooby and his husband are into fitness
>one has measurements consistent with Arnold in his prime, the other is twinkmode

HURR DURR BUT SCOOBY IS NATTY HE TOLD ME SO IN HIS VIDEOS AND ON HIS FORUM THAT I PAY $14.95/MONTH FOR.

I always thought you could use protein powder and still be natty. That it's more about using steroids.

What does Scooby get out of taking roids? He doesn't shill supplements, all of his videos are free, he's 55 years old, he only participated in 2 body building contests for the experience and came in last for each one, and he's a retired engineer with fuck loads of money

>How he never claims natty, he always says that people will be the judges, he says: " It's because people will believe what they'll believe" but I think he's leaving himself wiggle room, in case he ever gets busted he would say: I never claimed natty.
Yes, this is highly suspicious. He speaks legalese any time the subject of his own steroid or TRT usage comes up. He reminds me quite a bit of Skip La Cour, another guy who plays fast and loose with the definition of natty.

>Scooby has shit traps, delts, and abs.
He had large traps and delts in his late 30s and 40s. Just look at the photos. He was clearly taking multiple compounds from 2001 to 2003; test alone will not give you that kind of size and definition.

His abs and calves are genetic weaknesses. He acknowledges this many times over. Some pros like Boyer Coe have the same problem with flat abs, etc.

Then again, Skip La Cour made a career out of abusing massive amounts of pro hormones and claiming natty the whole time. It's not inconceivable that a guy like Scooby would play the same card.

Ahem.

What I find funniest about this is the fact that my dad made a huge transformation when he was about 52 where he became just about as jacked as 07 Scoob but did it with hard work and careful diet. He was super meticulous about his workouts and food intake, and he was in the best shape he had ever been in but it was all natty.
That's why I don't get why people go on roids when they haven't even tried to max out their natty potential

My family doesn't know I do roids and they will never know. I go to the gym everyday and they've seen me weighing and tracking food everyday forever. For them, this is my "secret". Of course, without any of the hard work, juice won't do anything for you, so why would I ever come out? Just so lazy slobs can discredit my hard work? Nah, no thanks.

>but it was all natty.
No offense but how would you know? Were you administering tests to him at regular intervals? It's not like he's going to tell you (or anyone else) given the stigma that steroids have.

>I don't get why people go on roids when they haven't even tried to max out their natty potential
I do agree with this. Using anything if you aren't already at or near your natty max is wasteful and will only take you into the Bostin Loyd mindset where you start to think more and more gear is always the answer.

You guys don't know how terrified my father is of needles, plus how much he hates juicers.

He's been all about personal achievement his whole life.
He was hesitant to even get into supplements because he felt like they were too close to PED's.

>You guys don't know how terrified my father is of needles
You can take testosterone pellets, androgel, patches, etc. No need for needles if you just stick to test.

>plus how much he hates juicers.
Ironically, a lot of steroid users hate "juicers." Actually, Scooby is a perfect example of this. In his mind, he's not a juicer because it's doctor prescribed. "Juicers are those guys doing it without a prescription! Not me."

He says as much on his website, word for word:

"Question 5 – Is it OK to do TRT under a doctor’s supervision?

Epic Pillow-Scream! Please go back and read the answer to question 1 again if you are wondering the answer to this question. There is no other way to do TRT other than under a doctor’s supervision. Doing TRT without a doctor has a name, it’s called “illegal schedule 3 drug use“, and you get jail time if you get caught doing it!"

It's obvious he looks down on those dirty steroid users (even though he is a steroid user).

>He's been all about personal achievement his whole life.
That perfectly describes many recreational bodybuilders. Read: guys who train for its own sake and never even compete.

>He was hesitant to even get into supplements because he felt like they were too close to PED's.
He sounds like Scooby then. Scooby is against most supplements, even creatine because it "leads to kidney failure."

Anyway, believe what you like. I'm obviously not going to convince you. I just felt like venting.

Scooby admitted to using Splenda in his coffe so it pretty much means he's on roids
/thread

So without actually knowing someone I have known my whole life you can say definitively that he was using steroids?
Because I can tell you without a doubt he wasn't. I was at home with him while he was doing his workouts there. He never had anywhere to stash some secret "gels" or pills and never subscribed for TRT, especially since it's not a common prescription in my country.
He is a guy who doesn't believe in that kind of thing. He think's if he can't do it himself it's not worth doing.
But just keep telling yourself that everyone who makes huge gains must be juicing, just because you're too weak to do it yourself

>Scooby admitted to using Splenda in his coffe
Pretty sure he barely ever drinks coffee

Lmao you're trying to tell a guy his dad is using drugs when that's literally his own father who he knows 100% more about. You are so retarded.

Wow. Wow. WOW. Who is that and how do I get that yoked? Which steroids do I need to take?

>So without actually knowing someone I have known my whole life you can say definitively that he was using steroids?
Excuse me? When did I say that? I did point out the fact that it's possible. Because it is.

My post wasn't about your dad. It was about Scooby and the fact that people use a process of subjective validation very similar to yours to avoid seeing the forest for the trees.

>He is a guy who doesn't believe in that kind of thing. He think's if he can't do it himself it's not worth doing.
I don't understand the logic behind this at all. If you do it yourself, you're doing it yourself. Whether you are on steroids or not is immaterial. It's not like they do the work for you. Steroids are not some awful thing to be ashamed of and I never said that they were.

>But just keep telling yourself that everyone who makes huge gains must be juicing, just because you're too weak to do it yourself
Project much? You do realize that many posters ITT are admitted steroid users, yes?

>Lmao you're trying to tell a guy his dad is using drugs
Another person completely missing the point. I couldn't care less if his dad IS on drugs. I'm pointing out how people blind themselves to certain things "just because."

>retarded

Let's get it straight, dude. The king of Veeky Forums is a lifetime drug free athlete and don't you ever forget it. We're talking about a guy who fought a bear just for fun back in 2002. An actual bear!

While it may be true that you are attesting possibility, it is incredibly annoying doing so when talking about a person whose habits someone else has much more knowledge on, this person being his family.

What's more, I actually believe this guy, I've seen older men get pretty big, which is perfectly in line with old men not keeping their waistline and actually getting bigger.

The common comparison between Arnie and Scooby is silly, they do not have even close to the same body, just similar stats; stats are not everything.

P.S.

The Arnie/Scooby comparison is regarding another post.

Pic related is 100% Natty.

ARMS EVERY DAY MOTHA FUCKA. EVERY...FUCKIN...DAY

FUCK MY HEART CLICKER IS GOING OFF GOTTA SLOW THE TEMPO

This guy too.

>3,27 mb

All hail the king of Veeky Forums!

dat dere celltech

I hate this faggot. Not because he's a lying fraud, not because he's a gay Jew who pretends to be German and not because he's a hypocrite who bashes other steroid useres. I just find his advice fucking legit meme tier terrible. He makes fun of Mike Chang (who deserves every bit of criticism he gets) but in his own way, Scooby isn't much better. His nutrition advice boils down to "muh protein powder" and "vegetables are good" and his training philosophy is "muh cardio" with "Do you even skateboard squat, bro?"

Fuck the fucker. I wish he'd get AIDS and die already.

Imagine being this retarded

You don't have to imagine what it's like to be retarded.

>plus how much he hates juicers
lots of raging homophobes are actually gay themselves desu
being blatanty anti-something is frequently used as a technique to throw people off.

bruh, don't be so naive about the world. Remember the Boston bomber, "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was a 'true angel' to his father and family, friends express shock to hear his alleged role in Boston bombing"
nydailynews.com/news/national/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-friends-family-shocked-developments-article-1.1322536
I'm not saying your father is a bad guy at all (drug use isn't inherently bad, I use nootropics and am intrested in gear), I'm trying to say that you can never really know everything about someone. You are not with them 24/7 and you are not a mindreader. Does your family know you go a Ecuadorian basket weaving forum? That you fap to chinese cartoons?
Just think about it logically as some others have said. Despite being 50 years old, he keeps improving his physqiue and has similar stats to Arnold in his prime was was doing gear. If your father is looking in similar shape to him, then he's roiding. Your probaly baiting, or overestimating how in shape your father is

What is this thread even about? What the hell is wrong with all of you?

Scooby pls go.

What's the problem with trt? If yall had low testosterone as an old man and couldn't bone your ottermode husando anymore you'd do trt too.

thats the joke

>What the hell is wrong with all of you?
I have AIDS

>What does Scooby get out of taking roids?
1) A better physique
2) Higher self esteem
3) An air of credibility, which leads to
4) More video views, which leads to
a) More ad revenue
b) More subscribers
c) More private forum members.
Note: to his credit, he'd undoubtedly have all of the above in some quantity without steroids; steroids are just a multiplier.

In the fitness community, your body is your brand. You want people who don't know any better taking one look at you and saying: "Look at that guy! He's so ripped. I want to look like him. I'll do skateboard squats to look like Scooby!" No one would follow his advice if he didn't have an impressive physique.

A better question would be "Why does Scooby deny taking steroids?" and the answer is

1) Because steroids are illegal and he doesn't want the DEA kicking in his door.
2) Because he's afraid the young kids who look up to him would lose respect for him if he admitted he has used AAS or at least pro hormones in the past and is currently on TRT. This is a very valid concern.
3) Because whether it's fair or not, people see steroid use as "cheating" even if you're not a competitive athlete and aren't using them to gain an unfair advantage over the competition. In general, his reputation as a source of good advice on fitness and nutrition will take a hit (even though it shouldn't). People will be less likely to pay $15 a month to get advice from him through his private forum.

With that said, let's be fair here. He's careful not to be a liar. He just tells people the version of the truth that they want to hear.
"My nutrition is excellent."
"I've been training for 30 years."
"I have good genetics."

All of those things are true. Just bear in mind he's not willing to make the definitive statement "I have never used steroids."