Veeky Forums BTFO by Boogie2988

He's actually losing the weight you faggots. Looks like none of your hate affected him.

Good for him.

Oh, great, he's gonna lose another five pounds, woop de fucking doo

YAY BOOGIE! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT MY DUDE!

taking a shit is not losing weight

>has surgery
>keeps eating like a fat cunt
>gains it back

and the circle continues till they die young due to a organ failure or diabetes.

>getting surgery to lose weight

just stop eating. christ.

He seems to think that gastric bypass means he can eat whatever he wants, until he's full

I'd put money on him failing.
Again.

after gastric bypass if you eat to much you literally throw it back up, you can't eat more than like a cup of food

if people keep trying to eat like they did though, their stomach will eventually stretch back out and they can gain weight again

just let this guy die in peace, jeez

what will we do if boogie loses it all and keeps it off?
Do you think his wife will stay with him after he's healthy enough to sex her?

>guy had a fitness guru fly out and coach him in person, giving him a detailed diet and exercise plan
>still fat

but i'm sure THIS TIME will be the time it actually happens

You can get around that by constantly grazing on calorie dense stuff

this is just the Boogie cycle in action.

he will relapse very soon and this whole process will repeat

I wonder if you all would be so mean to him if you were physically abused by your crazy mother as a child. Yes, he's in the wrong, but he has really deep psychological problems.

Why do fatties who get the surgery always pat themselves on the back and post progress pics? They didn't do anything other than purchase thinness?

It's sad his doctors should inform him on living a healthier lifestyle after the surgery, he could easily turn himself around

when did he have surgery? I know nothing about boogie except that he is a fatass

>yfw 5 years from now Boogie is Veeky Forums's super shredded role model

I was but didn't let her win. I faced worse that what he alludes to and I weigh 1/5 of him so piss off

I don't care how Bookie does it, I just want him to get thinner and live, and maybe discover that he enjoys being healthy. If surgery is how then sure go the fuck ahead.

That would be something

>implying we weren't trying to get him to lose weight in the first place
4/10, got me to reply.

It's only taken 10 years to lose 20 lbs.

Grats..