Fatty General

How is that cut goin bros?

I start my cut in April. I'm doing lean bulk so I don't have to cut that much

Not too bad surprisingly.

Genetically gifted as far as build goes but I just used to be a lazy shitter so the weight packed on.

18y/o
6' 1"
220lbs (100kg ish)

I've had not too much trouble keeping it under 1200 calories a day + lifting 4 days a week and cardio on off days.

The months of cutting are rough. I'm down to 223 but it's a challenge to stay motivated.

woah 1200 thats not too much imo for your build

why not just keep it around 1800-2000 and preserve more muscle while being able to cut easier

Awful I cut rice and beans and while I'm having pretty good results (seeing the outline of my abs) is killing me. I think Im around 18% body fat so I just need to keep pushing it.

awful
@ 26% and need to lose 18kg to reach 10%

Had a bad week but it happens, nothing to worry about.
Gonna have to readjust to my new work schedule, I'll probably start fasting so I don't have to eat at work but the worst part is I'll have to workout at 8pm. I'm used to going to the gym at 7am and it's hard for me to fall asleep after exercise.

What level are you on?

Somewhere between 20 and 25, probably closer to 20 though.

A bad day happens, not a bad week.

Well, if it happened to me it does happen, how can you say it doesn't exist when it clearly exists?

between 20 and 25

better V and less love handles than 25, but less chest definition

my body is weird as fuck i've never seen a bf chart that has anything like it

between 30 and 25% with the 35% non-existent chest

I just started cutting and lifting two weeks ago but I've stayed the same weight. I'm not sure if I'm eating too much or it's just the muscle I've formed. what do

>be on low calorie diet
>out of nowhere feel strong sweet taste in your mouth
this shit is really insane and I still can't find an explanation. some people told me they felt something similiar while on keto, but I'm not doing a low carb diet
it tastes like cherry candy

190 now from 270

probably like 30% but I have huge knockers

I've been at a stall for about a month. I'm 6'5'' 270 lbs. Down from 320.

measure your bf% and lm%

Started PSMF+EC Stack and have lose 13 pounds in 3 weeks. Shit's EASY.

Hey guys, 5'11" 240 pounds here, is 2200 kcal+ body weight exercies 3 times a week with cardio 2 times a week enough? I've only been doing this routine for two weeks now and while I have lost 3 pounds, I'm wondering if this is the best way.

5'7 Manlet
71kg 156lbs
12% BF just have a little to shift on lower abs

I cut on 2000 I lift 4 or 5 times a week and do one class of HIIT.

How the fuck are you surving even functioning on 1200?!

15 and 20 in that picture are the same %, just with different lighting. Ffs you can see the outline of the 20% guy's abs

Posting again
225-175 current pic was taken at 180
6 months

Feels good to not be a super fatass anymore. I can't wait to start my bulk, I'm so am tired of cutting.
10-15 more lbs.

Still in the easy weight loss area but I'm optimistic in the long term.

I wish I had made a chart

Start taking photos too, that's something I should've done

Started at 108kg
Down to 96kg
Aiming for 85kg

Half way there, just gotta keep focused and stick it out.

Never too late to start bro. Myfitnesspal's free

I'm within 30lbs of my goal weight, it seems pointless now and I took a picture 10lbs ago so I doubt this one would be any different

good
thanks

I have to go into hospital next week
I wanted to lose more by then
cela vie

80kg in January to 76.6kg currently. Aiming for 73kg by end of March.

>cela vie
is this a meme?
it's C'est la vie

I ain't a frog man

>1200 calories
>6'1
>18 y/o

my mum just bought me 500 grams worth of peanuts. I opened them and started muching, and stopped myself after 3 mouth fulls. there's 90% left and I threw them away. making mental progress

That's pretty good

People will really start to notice once you start to bulk

> been lifting for 3 years

>" cutting" for 2 months

> hungry a lot

> get on the scale

> have lost 4 lbs in 2 months

I'm getting drunk, I'm never going to make it

you probably vary by +-2lbs every day, that's pathetic homie cut if you're going to cut

That's my point, it is pathetic.

I was trying to cut at 1800, that wasn't working

Switched it up to 1600, apparently that doesn't work either

I lift, run, lift, run, lift with my off day being Saturday.

It shouldn't be this difficult.

6'1 Amazonian
248, but I started at 271. Not even my fattest.
It's thanks to this one user that posted a documentary of a fat person's autopsy that I decided to change.
user, if you're out there, thanks for giving me the push I needed

just tried on some clothes that haven't fit me for years
I could cry bros
feels fuckin good man

Learn to actually count, you're messing up somewhere. Get a scale and measure your food so you understand what the portions in relation to calories look like.

For instance, a serving of spray whipped cream is 5g. I would have absolutely no clue what 5g of whipped cream looked like if I didn't pull out my weed scale and measure, I actually thought it was less than it was but I could've easily been wrong in the other direction.

72 pounds down over the past 7 months

>wake up
>stomach nice and firm can feel abs under layer of fat
>end of the day
>stomach is a goddamn jello

Honestly I dont even wanma eat anymore to keep him tight all the time

Fucking glorious, 14% bodyfat and going down.
This shit easy

Shit's easy as fuck, brah. I don't know why I didn't do this before. Myfitnesspal is a fucking godsend.

Keep it up, you sick cunt. We're all gonna make it.

>feel good about my cut
>almost got rid of my man tits
>still have a bit of a second chin though
I wish my face gains would kick in quicker.

What's your current intake bro? 250 not sure where to start.

are you post-neckbeard yet?

>second chin is gone
>still have a gut

But peanuts got some good fats and proteins, in moderation they're fairly dank

>Eating ~1700 kcal daily
>Gaining weight
>not making massive gains in SS

What the fuck?

Gut is where all carbs and fat get stored, also you probably have a big stomach, it will the last thing to go away

6'1" 19 yo. I started at 245 lbs and am currently sitting at 183 lbs, I pseudo-reached my goal of a pullup by getting a neutral grip pullup. Still wish I had bigger muscles, though. I feel small as fuck next to other people.

>gaining weight
>1700kcals daily

Manlet detected

Started at 228Lbs 1/9at ~30%
Now at 215.6 at ?% Starting to feel it come off my chest, legs and arms more. Gut down half an inch or so

Trying to get to around 20% so I'm thinking somewhere around 200 is my goal.

At least my gains havent been affected. I've had almost no strength loss thus far.

Yeah. I was always a bit better about hygiene even before I decided to get Veeky Forums, so that's not an issue. Just working on dressing better and staying on my cut right now.

My gut hasn't decreased very much either. In mornings I can see a noticeable difference, but not so much at night. I have dropped a shirt size at least. Hopefully I can get rid of my second chin before or during this summer. Planning on lifting starting next month, maybe that'll speed things up.

I've only been on it for 2 weeks, am I going to die?

>face gains kicked in
>still have the tits
Gladly trade

I feel like I just went down a waist size a week or two ago, but now those pants are already too loose on me. Feelsgoodman.

between 35% and 40%

240lbs 6'0"

nigga i ate 1500 calories for like 10 months and lost 140 lbs, im your height, and i got my gallbladder out 2 days ago cause it was giving me pancreatitis. you wanna feel like some lil leprechaun nigga in your stomach stabbing your wildin ass? no? then EAT MORE nigga

I lost 2kg last week
only 46 more to go

Started in August of 2016. Started at 6' 320 pounds.28 year old male.

Aiming for 2000 calories a day while hitting 150-180 grams of protein per day.

I weighed in at 254 this morning....I don't really have a goal weight I've just adjusted my lifestyle and figure my body will fall in line.

I play ice hockey 1-2 times per week for exercise. No weight lifting and no bodyweight exercises...I figured I should start doing pushups or something?

Grass is always greener, I suppose. I would gladly take a gut if it meant a nice jawline.

I'm seeing progress on the scales but not in the mirror, this is from ~210 to ~180. I can't get the front pictures to combine right.

good job so far you fucking fat fck

I saw it explained like this the other day:

Imagine your body is this roll of toilet paper, it's one ply because you're useless.

The cardboard tube in the middle is your goal body, and the white tissue is the extra fat, each square representing a lb. When the roll is covered in tissue, it might take 4 squares to wrap around the roll one time, but when you start getting down to the last few, one square will wrap around an entire time. As you get closer to your goal weight, the progress will be more evident on a pound by pound basis

Your gut appears to have shrunk by about an inch or two

its going, still got a ways to go though.

Not him, but that's an amazing analogy.
Also
>22:22:33
mirin those time dubs

yeah that works
it's months and months of a gut getting a tiny bit smaller
then it starts contouring to your body and you see progress thick and fast

Okay so I'm finally tired of being a fat fuck, I'm 400+lbs at 5'7 25yo, How can I improve my metabolism?

I went from 35% to 25%, took me a year but I've got the hang of it now.
That pic is good motivation, I thought I was a year away from not looking shit, but maybe I can get to 15% by summer.

You have got to be joking

Exercise in the morning, eat healthier.

>I'm 400+lbs at 5'7 25yo
you cant be
pics pls

Go to a doctor

why?

Alright retard

What do you eat on a daily basis?

It's useless helping him until he leans to help himself.

It's your the cut goblins rewarding you for keeping your diet. Just keep it up, they will secrete more and more as you continue along your path.

I have to ask again, is your nipple leaking?

Hahaha. You suppose Barron is trolling?

When I have work fastfood, fried chicken rotisserie. slim jims, some candy, diet soda, I drink mainly water with sugar free flavoring. On my days off, hot dogs, frozen pizza, water w/ sugar free flavoring.

what?

Just a 10 year old being a ten year old. He's hilarious though.

Start counting your calories man, your BMI is 62.6 (that is with the numbers you gave). That is morbidly obese. That is a fast track to a very unpleasant end. To be considered "overweight" you need to have a BMI sub 30.

above 40, I'm gonna make it though. I believe.

come on man I'm not that fat

You are literally that fat.
You are 400+ pounds at 5'7''. I am 235 at 6'0" and I'm a fat fuck (who is still in the obese category of BMI). You are morbidly obese and you will die unless you do something about it.

Is that a picture of you?

Is your name Ronald Copeland?

>I'm not that fat

Holy fuck the denial.
If your fat was split evenly into two people of your height they would both be obese.
Download MFP or Loseit. Start tonight.

look at the pic I posted, tou make sound like I'm bed ridden.

no

come on

You are in so much denial it's palpable.

That's not even close to okay, I bet your pant size starts with 6 and your shirt size starts with four or more X's

Why are you here if you won't accept the reality? Your body is dying, you are killing it. Start the journey man, it feels great, you will feel great. It starts with accepting the fact that your lifestyle is killing you. You are morbidly obese, and that is not okay. Change it. Only you got yourself there, only you can get yourself out of there.

>come on

400lbs equally split between two people of 5'7" would mean they are each 200lbs.

Being 200lbs at 5'7" means you have a BMI of 31.3, that is still considered obese. If you were to somehow split your body like an amoeba into two different people at the same height they would still be obese. That is how fat you are right now. That is absolutely horrifying and I think you know that.

You wouldn't be here if you were happy with your lifestyle.

6 months eh? Fuck man Im right where you are in the first pic and this is some motivation right here

Damn! How did youtube know my secret? This was in my reccomended videos.

yes I wear a 60 pant over my stomach and a 4x shirt

How can I change it? You're not giving me any advice.

You're right I am depressed, that's crazy though, how did I let myself become this?

Day 3 of eating 100% perfect
Day ???? of "eating healthy"
Im starting to crave food less and fining ways to beat my cravings. Like that insane drug addict feeling you get for food that you can't describe, I've found that putting off eating for 2 hours and making it something to look forward to helps. After like 30 minutes to an hour I lose my craving.

So far so good considering this is my first cut on an SSRI to help me not want to fucking die and give into the cravings so I have high hopes I can drop the 100 pounds I need to drop, get off zoloft with a healthy diet and excercise and actually be a person.

I described my blog really cheery but actually im super bored. Oh well at least im not stuffing myself 24/7 and that feels pretty fulfilling.

Here have the picture I sent to a girl with "henlo" to have her block me. Lmfao