Can I get a bodyfat estimate?

Can I get a bodyfat estimate?

The scale says 22% but apparently scales are bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2763825/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_fat_percentage
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074666/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

22% isn't far off Tbh

ah ok thanks

I doubt 22% OP.
Maybe 17-18%?

looks about right. Maybe more around ~25% . You got some work to do... fatty

looks like 30-35%

I think probably 35-40% OP

Somewhere around 40-45%, better up your game user.

Are you fucking blind or just retarded? It's obviously 45-50%

50-55%

wow what a fucking dumb faggot
thats surely nearing even 55%

80%

You're about 15%-16% body fat..

Don't listen to these morons on here, you'll start seeing more ab around 14%, then gradually more as it goes lower..

The scales, if its an electric current one, will be shit unless you're hydrated.. this means if your piss aint clear you won't get the right result.

about 17% lad no meme

20-22% imo

Can i get an estimate? Not sure if i should start my first bulk or wait until after summer

What scale? What does Veeky Forums think about Tanita scales?

I'll never understand why anyone guves a fuck about their bf%. Just look in a fucking mirror. Do you like what you see? No? Then it's too high. It's so fucking simple and you fucks go out of your way to overcomplicate EVERYTHING.

Alright buddy try not to ree yourself out

Exactly.I don't need numbers to tell me that I don't have the ab definition and veins I want.

start a slow bulk now, you'll look good through summer

23-24%

Retard. That's about OP's number and this guy is a bit leaner

he is not 15 percent.

he's high teens for sure. You can literally see a big pouch of fat at his gut

Lifting used to be a simple activity but internet nerds discovered it and now shit has been made complicated. And not in a good way.

i barely even weigh myself anymore. numbers and percents don't matter. veins and abs matter.

Kek, OP's at least 35%.

Turn off the Instagram contrast filter and stop leaning forward and then maybe we can give you some constructive information.

He has a small amount of ab showing, thats literally SPOT on 16% dude.. and could be less/ more depending on where his body holds fat more etc.

18-20%
13-14%

You have no idea about body fat do you?

You're 11-13% man.

wb mine

fat

I don't think you should even be concerned what your exact body fat is right now, you just need to cut

I'm 16% and I'm far leaner and more defined than OP

He's around 22% like the scales told him.

Yeh, no you're not 16% body fat then lol

The fact you can't recognize ops body fat, shows you shouldn't be estimating your own..

What about me? Scan said 25%

Get one of those fat calipers and try that.

15-18%

Calipers are literally the most inaccurate method of fat measurement, don't fucking bother.

What's his BF%?

Lmao

I don't want to see your fucking terrible body in every single thread you fucking fat ass.

-finn

I second this

Since this is a bodyfat estimate thread.

>6'3
>194lbs

His weight class is 285, i can tell ya that much.

Im thinking 20-24%

He hasn't got the protruding gut, (where the gut starts to hang) and desu he doesn't even look close to that, so yeh I agree at the closer end of 20%

How the fuck would a scale be anywhere near accurate judging bodyfat?

You have zero definition and you aren't fat.

Do you even lift? Why are you here?

Estimate my BF. Thinking about cutting. Gotta see dem abs again

Sorry, i was talking wrestling weight classes. They jump from 220 to 285 at the high end. What i was really trying to say is that he doesnt weigh less than 220. More around 240

8%

Are you just retarded or pretending to be retarded?

They're called body fat analyzers..

they run a light electrical current through the body to measure body fat, bone density and lean muscle mass.

Look it up

Like I said anyway, they're not that accurate, but much better then most forms of fat measurements, like calipers.. so many retards think they're sub 10% because of those.. Sub 10 is comp level and no one stays there for long..

I was agreeing with you tbf, just I think hes closer to 20% then 24%

There's no escape.

maybe try some ab exercises to actually get them first before you just starve yourself and get dyel abs?

Really? I was kinda thinking 10 %

Bro I hit abs every day

>not flexing
>not taking advantage of lighting

I have more definition than half of this board, you mongoloid.

they are bad.

the hand held thingy goes from right arm to left, ignoring lower body

the scales go from right leg to left, ignoring upper body

I had my fat% measured in bod pod, which is second only to the bath tub in terms of accuracy, and the number I got there was about 145-160% of what I got on those wastes of 30 dollars.

I mean, you can still track progress with just that tool more or less, but the number is so off compared to bath/pod its not even funny.

You aren't even 10% bra..I hope you're avin a giggle...

You're a good 16-18%

Dude.. thats not how electricity works.. it can't just skip half the body.. fuck.

That's exactly how it works... The current goes the shortest distance. Physics bro, open a book and read it.

Thats literally fucking reception understanding of currents.. The current funs through your entire body you fuckwit.

where
you have absolutely zero distinguishable muscles

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2763825/

Here is a good link, degenerate.

ctrl+f for things like electrical currents going through chest.

I'm gonna give you a simple example. Ya know those electric massager thingies? You stick em to your body it feels good. You put em all around your heart and you are gonna fuck up your cardiac rhythm and die, which what (YOU) should do anyway.

This doesn't prove fucking anything,

What does lightning do? Its forks.. Yes electricity follows a path, but it also dispates throughout the rest of the body you fucking moron.

Scales are bullshit and estimate based off of your height and weight. My scale literally changes the measured bf% if I change my height.

THIS

Just to confirm there, the study you linked, doesn't even come close to proving your point.. at, fucking all.

Also the massagers..... aren't a high enough current to effect your heart.. a pacemaker maybe..

>This doesn't prove fucking anything,

Sorry, not feeling like arguing with the illiterate.

Have a good day, fellow fitizen, and hope you accidentally shit yourself while squatting.

And? That's what 15% is. This board is fucking cancer regarding fat.

body fat estimate?
i'm 6'1

took a test at my school and it claimed i was 7 % which i don't believe

No shit? If I weigh 150lbs at 6' it'll be a lot lower than 150lbs at 5'7"

Lol I read the study, not at one point does it make the point you were attempting to prove.. You're quite obviously autistic as fuck..

you look like you have been going to the gym for a week, if that. Stop posting for a year

70%

Thats why you use the electrical current scalesss.. Don't bother with weight and height body fat measurements.. it doesn't take bone density into account.

You're 'beach lean' you're pretty ripped but not even close to sub 10%, under 10 you'd be popping much more and your vascularity would be insane.. You're around 11-12% I think..

>muh dense bones

65-70%

This photo is INSANELY inaccurate, if you think thats '5-9%' pic is even close to bellow 10 you're should leave and rethink your life..

I just googled some random shit and made you read its entirety. Who is autistic now?

>5-9%
>flexing and still barely has 6-pack and no dick skin
What kind of idiot made that?

I'm 6'2" if I put in my height for my scale it will give one bf% reading. If I put in say 5'9" it will give a higher reading and if I put in 6'6" it will give a lower reading.

'Hey, look I'm retarded and done something retarded, ahaha jks am troll, not returd'

Im not cut right now, ill give you that. Now give me my estimate, fag.

Eh... he's easily around 10%. Definitely not 5-7%. But you're splitting hairs at that point.

Tell me, friend, was the article entertaining?

>measure bf% with my $40 omron scale
>x
>measure bf% with ultra expensive tub thingy
>x-0,4

meh, they're pretty accurate for the price

Hes 12-13% there, easily.. no where near 10%..

(when it comes to body fat and to these lower levels, even 1% makes a huge difference.)

>12-13%
Disagree. Seems you suffer from dysmorphia. Get a reality check.

>under 5%

Yeh sure.. ok

>it's a I know better than everyone else episode
Love this show.

is top left the giga niga before he left humanity behind?

This post is prime example of a Veeky Forums retard talking about things he knows nothing about as if he's an expert. Stop posting.

hahaha, what a dumb nig nog.... he erased fat mass and body mass, but you can get mass from volume and density... and then apply percentages that he left..... ahahahahaha
hahhahahahahaha

I was gunna say, there was that one dude who is actually the only officially known person to be sub 5%, he died, because of the stress it put on his body and the amount of drugs he had to take to get there..

The 6-7 isn't 6-7 for shit.. its more like 10%, the 10% is more like 13-15%..

Shh you're obviously a fucking moron.. its cool though bro, you'll learn one day.

this is awful, the 10% and the 15% look like the same guy under different lighting/angles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_fat_percentage

Please keep going though.

Firstly, the second post is me, not the nignog post...

As for the link..

>posting wikipage as legitimate evidence

whaaaaaat?

Solid 15%.

It has citations. It's pretty amusing see you continue to make excuses for completely being BTFO. Bodybuilders regular compete at BF levels in the 3-4% range.

Here's a very credible link for you since you're so picky about your sources:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074666/

>... these percentages are lower and might reach 3% for bodybuilders
>Three percent is the lowest level of essential body fat needed for males to survive without hazardous health problems

Can you go ahead and just admit you were wrong and move along?