What's the easiest way to get my gf in shape? She's super lazy and never likes to do anything...

What's the easiest way to get my gf in shape? She's super lazy and never likes to do anything. I've brought her to the gym before and taught her how to squat. She can actually do it right, without weight at least. Is there anything super easy she could do that would tone up her but? Would running on it's own be enough to accomplish that, along with a decent diet? It's a real chore getting her to do stuff. The easier the better.

get one that isn't a lazy piece of shit.

she works full time, and has done so for over 8 years. much more than i'm assuming is true for you.

Don't come in here asking for advice and then go off on an user for suggesting a not altogether un-reasonable option. Also, just starve her. That will probably tone her out pretty quick.

I work full time and I still make time for the gym. Why are you even making excuses for her?

Not OP, but that user is not really helping. OP's gf might be perfect for him personally, but never been exposed to the fact that exercise is a thing you should do. OP might want to fix that flaw before dumping her.

Plus, if he's asking for advice on Veeky Forums, he's probably not the sort of chap who can get a girl at the drop of a hat.

OP, easiest way to try and get her fit is to fix her presumably shitty diet. My gf eats a lot of shit, but when I started cooking a few chicken thighs, putting them on baby spinach, and basically making her a chicken salad, she ate that shit right up and loved it. Probably the least shitty thing she'd eaten in a while.

Also, pretty sure there is a bodyweight routine floating around on Veeky Forums and leddit. I'm trying to get my gf to do them, since they're pretty fkn easy.

Just gonna warn you though, with routines, they may not work. I've run into a problem where my gf seems to not want to start, bevause she doesn't understand that it'll take weeks of doing it to see any effect at all.

Fuck you, user. I work 60 hours a week and still find time for a wife, kids, and to work out. Tell your lazy sack of shit girlfriend to stop making excuses and get her fat ass in the gym.

Are you in College, user? If you are in college, you can easily find girls that are into weightlifting or athletic activities.

just break up with your current gf KEK, but I wouldn't suggest it if she is nice to you

Get the fuck out and go fuck yourself, you chubby chasing piece of shit. Your girlfriend sounds like trash and you fucking deserve each other. Drink bleach and die.

Kek
You make one not completely uncalled for response and everyone gets butt blasted. Hero.

Your a dumb piece of shit. Fucking dump that fat bitch and get a girlfriend worth a damn. If she doesn't want to do it than don't try to force her. Just move on stupid, stop trying to change a bitch and just find one that suits your needs.

You only care about yourself huh?

When I was a kid, my dad told me that you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

is she a kid? next time date an adult OP

Pretty much what everyone else is saying. Weightloss and fitness are not something you can force on something. Needs to be a desire from within to reach.

Program that might help.
Day 1
Squats 3x8
Sumo rdl 3x10
ohp/press 3x10
row 3x10

Day 2
Diddy 3x8 or 3x6
Hyper extension 3x10
Incline press 3x10
Curls 3x10

Day 3
Box squat 3x8
Sumo rdl 3x10
Press 3x10
row 3x10

Add abs and calves as she(you) see fit

make her fuck you , make her do all the work in sex.

Fit girls are usually insufferable and are gonna cheat on you. Tread lightly bro, cause you may not like what she becomes if she goes down the path you want her to.

You're from the UK aren't you

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I GOT FUCKING QUADS HOLY SHIT YES YESS YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! FUCK YEAH SO FUCKING AWESOME I FUCKING WIN BITCHES!!!! aaaaaHHHHHHHH YEAHYEAHYEAH!!!!

nah m8

also checked

GET OFF MY SITE

Cardio and eating healthy. Even if the cardio is just half an hour daily it's enough to lose weight pretty fast. You could run with her to make it more of a couple thing than a chore.

>the easiest way to get my gf in shape?
You need to find something she enjoys.
>Would running on it's own be enough to
>accomplish that, along with a decent diet?
Yes.

Chekd

>tone up

He said the magic phrase, shall we let him in on our little secret?

Nah, it's a lost cause already