I'm a girl looking for a /fit bf. Where can I find them, besides the gym, the grocery store, their apartment...

I'm a girl looking for a /fit bf. Where can I find them, besides the gym, the grocery store, their apartment, or their classroom/workplace?

Fitness expos.

my room
m-m-mommy i want milky!

Isn't that just for gay men and their bears?

tinder

LONDON

you just answered your own question.

well, parties and such obviously?

Y-yes, of course, parties and such

>where can i find them
right here hjellooo :)

Guys don't get fit to help us limit our options to one woman. If you're looking for a fit bf you're looking for a contradiction.

Purposely do your quarter squat BBBBRRAAAAPP 's in front of dudes at gym and you'll get the d in no time.

I'm actually getting fit because I just want one gf to spend the rest of my life with.

just make friends and youll meet someone whos fit

That's like getting rich so you can put it in a room in your house in singles and count it and never spend it and keep eating rice and beans until you die, with the fleeting bitter realization you could have had a fine meal at a different restaurant every night just before you die.

I'm just a simple man with simple needs.

post feminine penis and we'll tell you

I used to think like you. I was a disgusting fat body at one point. 5'10 210lbs of fat. I had a fat girlfriend back home at that time too. And she was a naggy bitch. But I was just happy to have a girlfriend. Like you I was a "simple" man.

Long story short I left to the Marines to get away from everything. I literally came out ottermode. 155lbs of pure muscle and bones, veins in my lower stomach, 8 pack mode.

When I came back home, it was like I was a different man. Women were mirin left and right. I left my fat bitch naggy gf while I was in bootcamp through letters. So when I came back home I smashed 9's left and right.

I even changed my whole wardrobe.

My God I felt like a king.

nice schnitzel

Right here bby let me hear ur BRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPTTPT

>Gets Veeky Forums
>Starts physically assaulting 9's with his left and right
>Goes on to buy new clothes

You made it bro

>bread shit
>fit

it's a chicken, you mong

dont be ugly

>155lbs at 5'10

Did you die during your first tour? Cause you came back a skeleton

Kek'd too loud, woke up the dog

S Y D N E Y

You're a funny guy.

>thinks that changes anything

Semi-rich suburbs. Dumb guys with no hobbies, but rich enough parents that they don't have to make anything of themselves, but not rich enough to have pressure put on them to take over the family business and not being old money.

These guys will have had no guidance, no purpose and no hardship in life. They will have jumped on the fitness bandwagon a few years back and will have jumped on steroids because it's the easiest thing to do and they don't know hardship, but they really, really needed to get some sick shots for instagram. Cheating a little leads to cheating a lot, so they become fucking huge.

They probably also have cocaine addictions, serious troubles connecting with anybody, are prematurely balding and have weird momma's boy tendencies, but they'll look nice, have a good amount of daddy's money to do whatever with. They'll also find you, because this is the kind of guy that catcalls women out the window of his jacked buddy's 3 year old benz that he got for his birthday. I hope you find happiness.

Damn bro, who hurt you?

Post feets

this

Last time I was out and saw a girl I wanted was at ANU. I had just finished up a game of futsal and she was heading home from a gym session. She was nice but what exactly are you supposed to do if you see a girl out who you find attractive? "Hi, you are pretty. Want to go on a date?" No one does that so she would find it weird

be a chad

I've never seen a chad pick up on the street like that