Lifting shoes

What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on lifting shoes

I use an old pair of chuck taylors, if I squat I put 2.5 plates under my heels, the poor man oly shoes

Seems to work so far

Don't lift in running shoes. Either heeled weightlifting shoes or flat sole shoes with no insole.

i prefer to lift barbells instead

edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

i do full ROM squats so thats a plus because of them.

Buy Romaleos II/III's or Adipowers if you want squat/snatch/clean shoes

Chuck Taylors or wrestling shoes for deadlifts

Anything else for general

10/10

Adipowers mate! Fucking love em.

I have a pair of chucks but they need replacement, honestly can't bother with having a pair of running shoes for my daily mile, a pair of chucks for DL and Olys for dem Skwats what's better? Reebok flat soles? a new pair of chuck's or Romaleos/Adipowers

faggot

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Kek

Good lord

Thank you for another quality post user.
Truly a valuable contribution of your unique intellect to the discussion.

Adidas Leistung's
Expensive but pretty sexy

lifting shoes are god tier, I bought a shitty pair of reebok crossfit lifters coz the local sports shop stopped stocking adipowers because no cunt would buy them. Gay as fucking aids but did the job really well

>carpet floor

fucking americans

i wear adipowers, never had anything else so i cant compare them to anything but they feel great

prrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttt

kek

adipowers for squats, a shit pair of 7 year old chucks for everything else. time and lifting has completely compressed the bottom of the chucks so im practically lifting barefoot.

pfffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrBRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppfffffffffffff.........

teehee sorry user

pure, unadulterated autism. why do you fucks keep this up?

To anyone who ordered adipowers, what size compared to my actual size should I order? For example if I'm a size 13 should I order a size 13?

i use asics kayano just to walk around n shiet in the gym

use vans for deadlift or any bar work involving bar on floor

romaleos for squat

see pic related

btw i bought most of these around cyber monday. got solid deals on them. my romaleos were only 120 so shop around. don't pay 200 for them shits

So you've never done an oly lift in your life then?

i like her feet
no footie

I'll swear by my Sabo Powerlift shows. I'm sure Adipowers and Romaleos are great and everything but I don't believe you get twice the results and performance for twice the price. Sabos are comfortable, cheap and very the job done.

I recommend squat shoes for anyone serious about squats. They're worth investing in.

Adi Power Perfect IIs for snatch, jerk, squat, cleans and variants off the blocks. Barefoot for DLs and press work unless I'm working with risers then it depends on stance of lift (ie snatch-grip supramaximal pulls).

Bench is for fat white guys.

id suck those toes

no footie btw.

Gold jerry Gold

I got powerlift 2.0 as a xmas present 2 years ago I think they help a lot in squatting but Veeky Forums said these are p shit lifters due to compression, adipowers seem real good though

g l a s g o w

I went full retard and bought otomix shoes to lift in because black jesus aka Kai Greene wears them. They are just wreslting shoes with really good ankle support and comphy. I wrestled for 8 years so I am used to them which is also why I wanted something that this. You could get by with cheaper wreslting shoes though they are nice to lift in.

my sides

+1 for you kind sir *tips fedora*

Upboated ;)

They aren't heavy enough to provide any real resistance.
I tend to only lift dumbbells and barbells

lifting at the level 99.9% of people on this board are lifting doesn't require ANY special equipment
anyone telling you otherwise probably owns an online store specializing in just that
any shoes and any shirt and any pants will do

I've been lifting in a cheap pair of trainers since I started and never had a problem. I lift around 150kg squat and going up.

I can't really be arsed changing shoes to go to and from the gym and lift etc.

Is it worth picking up a cheap pair of chuck taylors or whatever?

Any fellow flatfoots here? I don't have the money to go to a doctor, so I've been running barefoot since wearing any kind of shoe hurts my feet. I'm starting to get lots of callouses though. I was hoping my feet would build up to where running barefoot wouldn't hurt anymore, but I don't think it's going to happen.

What model is your plug? Ive got the 2014 Clencher-47x, thinking of upgrading tho

I lift in a pair of Walmart converse rip-offs. They're simple and have hard, thin soles.

I also have the ankle flexibility of a regular human so can highbar squat in them.

i had to make sure i was on the right site

>pretty girl in a nasty, cluttered room

why is this so common

1+ upvoted

you're definitely right, but hers is cleaner than most

nice trips

Haha this made me poop more quickly

h-how did you know