Shitposting aside what is the optimal height for building muscle...

Shitposting aside what is the optimal height for building muscle? 5'10 seems to be the "just right" zone from what I've been reading.

between 5'8 and 5'10 for lifting.

between 6' and 6'4 with face and frame to get laid.

anyone who disagrees with this is a faggot

5'10 and up girls think you're "tall". They're dumb as fuck.

5'11 master race reporting in

Can I get a quick survey from people under 6'0, do you feel inadequate or intimidated when a person 6'0 and up talks to you. I'm typically a nice guy, but when I talk to "manlets" I feel kinda bad for towering over them, especially people older than me. Idk I feel like people under 6 lowkey hate on 6 & uppers, but when I talk to someone taller than me (6'2) I'm either impressed or respect their height.

5'10": I can't always tell if you're taller than me or not depending on what kind of shoes which one of us is wearing. You've gotta be over 6'1" for me to be able to tell. I also don't run into a lot of guys who look particularly strong or good at that height, though. I've been jelly before though, definitely, just because I'd love to say I'm tall and know most people will immediately respect me more.

>ethnicity
>Taurus

? lmao

I've lied about my height in POF and gone out and smashed girls who said 6'0+ only in their profiles.

5'10 plus 2 inch heel boots = 6 foot easily.

>inb4 pity fuck

Who cares. Even if that were true. I still get laid and move on to the next. Funny part is, any great guy who sees their profile will know she's shallow and just pump and dump her eventually.

I can't speak for everyone but if is was liking a girl and she said she'd never date anyone under 5'8, I myself as a 5'10 guy would never take her seriously even though technically I'm okay in her book. I'll still know exactly what kind of woman she is. Especially if she's not even tall to begin with.

Not I. I grew up in a family of very tall people as one of the shortest. 5'10 compared to my 6'4 dad, bro, uncles and cousins. So it always felt normal being around tall people.

I'm very athletic though and have competed in many sports including combat sports. So I don't feel insecure because I have beat up lanklets in MMA. And I've also lost to other manlets shorter than I.

So I just kind of judge people on an individual basis.

Girls honestly don't give a fuck as long as you're taller than them. Even if you're a turbo manlet you can just find a turbo womanlet.

Shes part cow

Exactly. Sometimes even I'm guilty of taking the shit that comes out if women's mouth too seriously.

Those bitches just live to hurt people's feelings. Women can be ignored easily and you can still get what you want out of them.

yea but dude if you actually are a manlet like under 5'7 then you get no success on tinder. At least you end up fucking them or getting matched

and it goes deeper than just girls rejecting you. Manlets make less money and people look at you funny. Manlets are the bottom chain of them male pool. It's a curse from God.

>be lanklet
>Not even necessarily fit
>can't fight for shit
>shitty Job
>normal face
>normal dick
>meet guy a few inches shorter than I
>hes handsome
>great shape
>intelligent
>great job and economically well off
>he has a hot girlfriend

>hehe I feel sorry for that manlet too bad he's not 3 inches taller that means I'm better

That's how I literally picture every guy who bashes manlets online.

Perhaps because in highschool we had a friend in our group who was an autistic lanklet who thought he was better than everyone, but we all ignored him and his girl left him for a 5'11 king manlet at the prom.

I'm latino so I grew up in a predominantly latino community where almost everyone was short.

I saw 5'6 ugly short brown guys pull in some 8s and 9 Latinas all the time. Hell go look at Asian communities too. It's not uncommon to see little ugly skinny fat asian men walking around with cutie girlfriends.

If you're white and around 5'6 I highly recommend that you date a woman from an Asian community to avoid height issues. And if you're fit you're even three times as hot to them.

>father is an irish turbo manlet
>picked up my scandinavian mother when she was working a till at the grocery store
it can be done, bitches on tinder are just looking to get dominated tho

My dad is 5'7 and he pulled ass like a toilet seat when he was young, shit he even had women hitting on him while he was working at 40

This is some next level projecting. You want to talk this one out, shorty?

but im high test

To expand on that. I didn't see much or any heightism in the latino or asian communities. This seems something that's happening more with whites. And it makes sense since most white males are around 5'10 and taller. And white women can be pretty tall themselves. It makes sense that shorter white males or non-white males who go after white women will experience dating problems when going after stacies.

Same thing in the workplace, I was a car salesman and we all looked up to (pun not intended) this short 5'5 guy who was the best salesman. He was like Chad in that place. Then we had some tall good looking Chad's who couldn't sell for shit and were a laughing stock. No one ever sniffed their ass like they were probably used to in highschool.

That being said. This whole emphasis on height is spreading to other cultures. I dated a 5'0 Asian girl I kid you not, bitch told me she'd date no one smaller than 5'10 before we met in person (basically I was her cut off height minimum) and she would flirt in front of me with taller guys when we went out. Obviously needless to say I broke up with her. Crazy how women no matter how ugly or normal looking have unrealistic standards nowadays.

In the end they suffer more though. No Chad will ever marry them. They're eternally pump and dump easy lays for Chad. And when they age they'll die cat ladies

i would have killed her

No its true though. I'm actually pretty tall and I used to see shorter guys with good looking girls and I always thought what the fuck did the girls want with those tiny men.

Turns out there's way more to getting women than just being tall.

Not saying being tall doesn't help. It's a huge plus. But so are many other qualities.

Smaller = Better

Thats just a fact, a guy who gains 1kg muscle who is 5' is going to show that muscle off better than someone who is 6'

And I say that as a 6'1, its a bitch to gain muscles on my arms. They still look like sticks.

true dat, I am 6'3 and it took much time to get off the goofy look.
but at the end u have a better frame to fill than a small guy.

>athletic body type
Linebacker maybe lmao

6 foot is apex male tier

any other answer is wrong

this is a scientific fact

>doesn't like guns or cowboys
Dropped

>Washington
Double dropped

>between 6' and 6'4 with face and frame to get laid.
I like how you guys always talk like 6'5 or up is too tall. There are tons of girls who have a thing for tall guys and there is no such thing as "too tall" as long as you are well built

Pic related, this guy is 7'2. Do you really think he secretly wishes he was 6'2 instead?

I bet he secretly wishes he wouldn't bang his head on every doorframe

>5'10
>Manlets
>Never learning

I bet he would want to be shorter simply because it is impractical.

6' -6'3 is good, but within normal height
6'4-6'8 is very tall, you will get comment how tall you are
6'8+ starting to get freakishly tall, probably nothing to gain by being taller except back pain.

That's how I see it anyway.

>beach bum personality
>non-religious
>being serious about anything freak her out if it's "too serious"
>doesn't like guns

Haram.
Not even worth of pillaging.

>This seems something that's happening more with whites

Latino here, and I think that's probably because White culture has become pretty toxic to be honest. I mean, White culture has some good qualities like becoming more self reliant by moving away from home earlier, being more responsible, and acquiring wealth to pass on, however there seems to be an entitlement issue taking root. Like how fat chicks acting like they deserve someone like Justin beiber instead of having realistic standards. The media seems to be the culprit here I think.

I'm 5'10 and dated a 5'0 white girl once and while she was fun, she was kind of a ditz and since we split I have never seen her with anyone her height, while this other Mexican girl I went out with had no problem dating guys shorter than her. Although she was a bit taller than most Mexican women. I think the cutoff point is just imaginary, but for the most part most White and (Westernized) Asian women use 5'10 as the minimum, while others just go with whats tall relative to them unless they can get away with getting tall guys.