Just broke up with my girlfriend. I ended up yelling at her that it was over and left her crying...

Just broke up with my girlfriend. I ended up yelling at her that it was over and left her crying. Now she wants to meet up to get closure. I would like to apologize for the way I treated her.

Bad idea or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JVwfJGfins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would you post this on a fitness related board? this isn't your personal blog dumbass
sage and report

Depends on if you want to ever get back together with her again

Basic gest is:

>Giving a woman closure = Never fucking her again
>Not giving a woman closure = Chance of fucking her down the line because she won't forget you

She doesnt really want closure. She just wants a chance to get back with you.

Of course it's good idea, unless she cheated on you or something. Don't be a dick and don't burn any bridges that you once might want to across again.

You don't want to make unnecessary enemies m8

You never know if she could be psycho deep down inside

This. If you are strong you can play this. Otherwise she will use her vag powers to tie you up

Exactly what I'm afraid of.

>Admitting you were wrong
>Ever

I guess it really comes down to whether you actually want a relationship with her. I still wouldn't admit I was wrong though, I'd just say the shit I want to change.

It's immature, but I simply dislike apologising because other people got sad at your outburst over something that was most likely justified. Only apologise for the message, not for the delivery.

I'd personally advise not bothering to give her closure because odds are she knows why you dumped her, and just wants a chance to get back with you.

If it's truly necessary that you apologize, then do so, but remain adamant that it is over. Do not get mad, do not get sad, do not comfort her and give her the impression you'll still be around.

"closure"

man you're a dumb cunt if you fall for this.

it's not a loved one who's been murdered in cold blood, it's a cunt who already took up way too much of your time and took you for granted.

Continuing on from this.

If you react in any way emotionally, it will give her the mental fuel to rationalize that it was her ending the relationship.

If you get mad she'll tell herself and her friends that she left you because you were abusive.

If you get sad she'll tell herself and her friends that she left you because you were a pussy.

Only way to win is to "be a man" aka emotionless.

No contact is the only way to go.

Yea also she may just want to use the opportunity to shit on you to your face, so she can end it on her terms instead of the situation you described where she was crying. Then she will feel no cognitive dissonance when she tells her friends she dumped your ass and you got told to your face of all your shortcomings

nice blog you fuckhead. get the fuck off this board.

Nothing good will come of meeting up. The only pro is possibly getting your dick wet, and that isn't worth the shitstorm of drama she's probably trying to suck you into.

This OP. She's trying to reframe the breakup so she can shift the blame to you.

idk man

My last girlfriend I completely cut contact and didn't even formally break up with her because I didn't want to go through that garbage. She was just sending me these snaps of her being all sad because I'm too busy with school to take her out. Then she made a snap chat story of her at some dudes birthday hugging him. So I just deleted her off everything without saying anything, blocked her number and went on with my life.

But in your scenario I feel like it would take a real man to talk to her. You yelled at her, and getting yelled at is one of the worst feelings in the world. Apologize for yelling, if anything it will make you more of a man and not a fucking coward like I am.

you broke up with your gf cause she hugged a guy?

apologize user. girls wait forever for an apology when you've been shitty to them. they will never ask for it. every day that goes by and you don't apologize, she'll feel shittier and shittier. it gets to the point that they feel completely worthless and their self-esteem never recuperates.

Shut the fuck up faggot and take your lifting shit back to /v/

hugs = sex

youtube.com/watch?v=0JVwfJGfins