Reminder that you never truly make it unless you can grow out a luscious mane

Reminder that you never truly make it unless you can grow out a luscious mane.

A buzzcut or 'trendy' undercut will just make you another genetic meatbro.

how do i make my hair do that

Good fucking luck trying to make long hair on men fashionable again

This + just imagine the sweat you would have to handle, OP.

There is a reason why Veeky Forums has buzzcuts, just get a creative buzzcut like High and Tight desu.

That man is very handsome with or without long hair. Also his hair is very thick and probarbly fluffed up with products for the photoshoot.

It's not that much of a bother, really. You just gotta wash and brush it regularly.

> tfw curly hair
> when I grow it out I get hair like pic related

Sure. I'll go for it. I just shaved my hair too. By the time my hair is long again my cut should be in full effect.

>It's not that much of a bother, really. You just gotta wash and brush it regularly.
But just think of how many products you would need to wash it properly senpai.
Unless you go full nopoo like Veeky Forums "pretty boy" says.

Anyway, maybe this could be a nice thread later on, would consider to have it a bit longer hair now.
Maybe post tomorrow if the thread is still alive.

Mean't that I will post tomorrow.

The real hassle is the middle of the "growing out" process. Your hair will look and feel bad once it passes your usual length. It will take at least several months, and more likely a year or longer for most men to go from a buzz cut or other short style to something that looks good. On top of that, texture is a factor. I wear my hair a lot longer than most men, but it's so curly it's not immediately obvious how long it is until after it has grown to the point where the weight of the hair pulls it down rather than the strength of the curls pushing it out.

>But just think of how many products you would need to wash it properly senpai.

I use shampoo once every two weeks, and sometimes conditioner. That's it. That's all there is to it. Other days I just rinse it out with water, just to get the grease off. You're thinking of women who use tons of products.

at least you named the picture correctly

true ever since I stopped using shampoo my hair has never felt better.

>tfw you have glorious thick spanish hair

Same here. I have manes like in the first picture. You need some kind of curls though, otherwise your hair will look greasy and fatty.

How do I unlock Sanguinius mode?

>caring about being fashionable
When you look good enough, you don't need to obey the rules of fashion to a T.
Not saying you become a trend starter but people will dismiss most of your choices with a "if anyone can make it work it's him".
Furthermore, hair is an intresting body part as it's purely vain. You can definitely live without it but like clean skin, it's presence is a sign of a young and healthy individual in the minds of most people.
Long hair is also the attribute of nobles.

It's stupid to think you are inherently better for winning the genetic lottery but if you did why not flaunt it?
Unless you're a fag that likes short hair or you look too much like shit to justify it, you should have long hair.

see this is why people like me with actual THICC hair can't have long hair.

You ruin it for real men.

your beard is shit too, kys

Balding or just shitty hair?

What a surprise. A handsome ass guy with a handsome ass face looks good with long hair.

Protip: he would look good with whatever haircut he had. Just like ugly ass people look ugly with whatever haircut they have

It isnt rocket science

guess I'm on the safe side then

this is how most long haired dudes look like
not like the stud in ops pic

i love you so much right now. Thanks. This is all i needed to keep my strength while my hair keeps getting longer