When running Bill Star's 5x5 and plateuing, should I

>Reset 4 weeks
>Reset less than 4 weeks
>Deload for a week and then carry on the program where I left off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeiDsdeQF50
imgur.com/a/l54a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just move to something like TM, no point spinning your wheels on a novice program hoping your body will suddenly let you progress again despite doing lower volume when you could increase the volume at a lower RPE and make better gains for longer

Ive just ran it for like 7 weeks though and its put 10kg on pretty much everything, sure I shouldnt give it a few more tries? I was just wondering on what the best way would be to run it again.

reminder
>giving is just as important as receiving

>youtube.com/watch?v=JeiDsdeQF50

yall have a great start of a week

>sure I shouldnt give it a few more tries?
why?

And if you had lifts to add 10kg to, why run a novice program at all?

Trappy got banned for ban evasion
No trappy for 30 days yay

Anyone running/has run 5/3/1 BBB, did you do the 5x10 immediately after your 531 sets or did you do something like rows inbetween

so moo did you get raped in that nigger valley you went to yasterday?

are barbells meant to rotate ??? i went to a different gym today and the barbells all moved in their sleeves (?)

rotate *

Weightlifting bars have collars that spin.

it felt so awful to bench with after never having used them before

Which 3 day program should I do

sl

So do powerlifting bars

Without them, a non-straight bar path will wreck you

Go 4 days and so rts intermediate. Or just adjust it to 3 days

sheitmar huge load

I heard dietmar himself just released a new 6 day program that's in early access. Speak to his superior, Trappy chan for more information

Best bench program to integrate into Candito's aids 6 week program?

I NEED ONLY YOUR STRONGEST PROGRAMS

One of those greg cuckols ones

My programs are too strong for you user

Probably a stupid question but Candytoes is 5 weeks, whereas the Greg ones are 4.

what's the best way to combine them? Hit a new 1 rep bench max one week 4 then just deload bench on week 5 while I'm doing the candytoe deadlift/squat stuff?

miss trappy, are you just recommending these programs to make my dick not work

which program to do after SS if i have to cut for around 2 months?

didn't you mention you were making an equipment-less Sheiko adv medium load

because that sounds like exactly what i need desu

BORIS

ENOUGH OF THESE GAMES

I AM TIRED OF BEING A TWINK SHIT

I NEED ONLY YOUR STRONGEST PROGRAMS

MY PROGRAMS ARE TOO STRONG FOR YOU user

YOU CANNOT HANDLE MY PROGRAMS user

MY DIETMEME PROGRAMS ARE ONLY FOR THE STRONGEST ANONS AND YOU ARE NOT THE STRONGEST user HERE

left your trip on mong boy

Pick one with weekly progression.

*steps in front of you*

What's up guy, it's Jonnie Candito from Candito Training HQ and today you're going to be handing over your gains.

wat do /plg/?

Doing some 95kg chin-ups
Completely forgot how much fun chin-ups were

Been doing lots of OHP too

Sometimes the things you drop become something new and exciting.

Put him in a headlock and make him smell my fingers

>700 calories left and done with protein goal

oh baby we eating cookies tonight

*teleports behind u*

What's a good forearm exercise that will make them grow?

Bump it to four and go back to WESTSIDE BABY

lel

>Sometimes the things you drop become something new and exciting.
It's good for mental and physical health to cycle back in those movements every once in awhile.

Best lifts:
Beltless snatch grip deadlifts
Overhead press
Pronated pull-ups

Source: my own personal tastes

Why would anyone let themselves be photographed like that? Was it for some gay for pay thing?

What is wrong with Canditos bench?

Lots of people say that routine is not very good for bench

I use greg nuckols 3 day intermediate medium load, with lots of low weight accesories

Only done one cycle of it but my bench went up from 107.5 to 115kg, i made no progress using Sheiko for 2 months.

Why did the last thread get nuked? What did I miss?

General reminder to make sure that your training is as simple as is necessary to continue your progression as a lifter.

I reported trappy for ban evading and he got a 30 day ban

Simplicity is a meme. Something isn't neccesarily better just because it's simple.

>he

Trappy has 3 Billion XY chromosomes in HIS body

Thread is so nice since trappy was banned

Good job, man. Much appreciated. This place seems a heck of a lot Cozier without all the spam.

>Simplicity is a meme. Something isn't neccesarily better just because it's simple.
The more variables you have the easier it is to screw up your programming. You do what you want if it continues adding pounds the bar. But it's well known that advanced lifters need more complex programming to continue progressing.

Any hernia bros here? Resumed workout after 1 year of inactivity, it's been 4 weeks now and I started getting cold feet today (prob due sciatica). I have no idea if I'm worsening my hernation or not. Other symptoms are the same since the last year (tingling etc.)

>The more variables you have the easier it is to screw up your programming.
It's lifting, not rocket science.

Is buying an Inzer belt worth the $50 jump in price? I need to get a belt and I'm poor, but if something is worth the money then I'll throw cash at it

What's the best forearm exercise?
Static holds don't seen to make them grow
Reverse curls some times work, sometimes don't

yes

>It's lifting, not rocket science.
You're right, lifting is very simple. Especially if you're not exceptionally strong or Advanced as a lifter.

Programming has to become more complex as you improve, though. Otherwise everyone would just run SS until they hit 500 Wilks.

Periodization, overreach, fatigue management, Etc all become more nuanced late in the game.

You'll get there champ

Live within your means.

I do, I have about $100 a month for spending money though. It would be within budget to buy the belt but I wouldn't be able to buy anything else for the rest of the month

Its up to you. I've had a £15 belt from eBay that's lasted me 3 years already
Then again, I don't know any better.

Equipped bench

personally I think it comes down to how hard you push yourself on the assistance for the bench

Did some nice snatch grip deadlifts today, heaviyish singles without a belt. (Always done them belted before)
Copied Commisar's form and I've got to say they were super comfy.

I really enjoyed doing those, I would recommend them to anybody looking to strengthen their back.

pls help

there are so many of them. which one would be best with PL focus? TM?

Did you accidently not post a video.

TM is good

By assistance do you mean OHP and the two rows?

With warm ups its still a decent amount of volume and frequency for chest.

I only record warm up sets so I can stay blissfully ignorant to the degeneration of my form

Calm down little boy. Powerlifting, compared to other sports, is pretty simple. It isn't hard for anyone to grasp enough of the programming concepts to get stronger as a non-elite lifter. All this memeing about "keeping it simple" is worthless since simple isn't neccesarily better(could even be worse in some cases, for example DUP programs have in some studies given better results than the simpler LP) and the complicated aspects isn't that complicated for someone who spends time under the bar and is willing to invest some time in learning about their sport. You'll get there eventually champ.

Can you post Commissars video then.

Id like to see if im doing them similar

yeah I thrash myself on the rows and ohp and my bench is always increasing nicely

is the one that trappy posted with modified TM any good or should i stick to vanilla one?

imgur.com/a/l54a1 1st one

I always keep the intensity fairly moderate, and my bench is going up nice too.

I struggle to go heavy on OHP, i lift hard to what i am capable but its always weak after benching compared to from fresh.

no

>Pronated pull up
So a normal pull up?

Then dont fucking blog post about a certain form on a certain exercise.

How the fuck will anyone know what you are even talking about.

Some people do supine grip pull-ups

Those are called chin ups

Don't talk to me with such attitude

Go back to your discord, you underage polack.

and keep yourself there-.

At my gym nobody does chin-ups

You go back to discord

My posture is terrible and when I deadlift my back looks like this. I think it's due to having a shit posture when I was a teen.

Has anyone fixed this

Who else has glutes, quads, low back, chest and shoulders aids because of Mr meme man mike

You got it backwards. Chins are overhand, pull-ups are underhand.

Start tripfagging so I can filter you.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, otherwise I'm going to start calling you trappy.

Other sports aren't necessarily more complex and programming than powerlifting. They may have a skill component that is more complex than the 3 lifts in powerlifting, but the exercise fundamentals are similar.

Beginner athletes are much easier to train than Advanced athletes. Which is why there are so few advanced level lifting templates available. It's easy to release a beginner or intermediate training plan. True Advanced lifters are very difficult to squeeze gains out of.

Put on a trip so I can filter you too

1/10 got me to reply

The modified versions are better really.

WHAT ARE WE TRAINING TODAY/TOMORROW LADS?

Who else here doing project dietmemes?
Just got in the gym, starting my first workout.

>he fell for trappys meme

>dietmemes
I think it's pretty ridiculous to just jump into an experimental program written by a mentally ill Brazilian man who doesn't lift.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the programming will work for the people that survive it. But there is very little reason to be training 6 days a week for most of the trappy Fanboys that will be running the programming.

Training with high-frequency take some getting used to, and it takes a high level of dedication to make it into the gym for that many sessions per week. Good luck to you.

How long is trappy banned for

I trained earlier today. It was fine, nothing crazy. But no memes in the first day, just regular training.
I'm feeling good tho. I think I can train tomorrow just fine.