Veeky Forums I need some help, pomade doesn't hold my hair for shit...

Veeky Forums I need some help, pomade doesn't hold my hair for shit, I style it in the morning and it droops down barely an hour afterwards and I look like a fucking idiot all day. What's something that could give me a strong hold, my hair just slightly wavy and it's pretty long, going for something like
>pic related
Help if you can hair bros

Should I just go with mousse?

hairspray?

That's a finisher, no?

Check something like this out

Stop shampooing your hair.

I did and my hair is really nice. Not greasy.

Check out the Black Person Hair section (where you get Murray's) at your drug store or wherever. They have some good goop that holds. Then finish with a light flexible hairspray.

Use a stronger pomade and once you get your hair the way you want it hairspray that mother fucker.

Doesn't work for everyone.
If i don't poo for 2 days my hair are greasy and i leave bunch of them on my comb.

OP, try something with super strong hold like pic rel. Keep little pocket comb on urself when going out, like those 50s' greasers did. Just don't do the Elvis pose you tryhard.
Also how do you style your hair? Do you blow dry them? Remember, it's not product that style your hair - it's the hot air. Product is used to keep them in that position later, but you need to spend some time on your hair if you want what you posted. Also remember actors get their hair treated between scenes, and their hair stylists are probably more expensive than ours.

Best advice would be to smalltalk your hairdresser/brber and ask them for product good for your hair.

Fuck off

Fiber wax, works for me

Had the same problem, I chose to go with heavier pomades. I like goon grease and Lockharts heavy

Why not just go in the washroom at noon and preen like a normal person

People are going to suggest expensive products but all you need is a cheap moose or hairspray, a hair dryer and maybe some cheap clay if you're still having drama

Also don't condition or shampoo your hair before hand

>If i don't poo for 2 days my hair are greasy and i leave bunch of them on my comb.
You already fucked up. That's your hair desperately trying to replenish the oils you're stripping out of it

Shampoo your hair once a week at most or you'll have shitty greasy hair any time you don't wash it.

Stop getting meme haircuts that make you rely on an outside source to style them

Why is this faggot shit in Veeky Forums and not Veeky Forums?

Fuck off with this stupid irrelevant thread.

When I needed something to hold my hair in place without having the hair stick to each other or look wet I used this thing. Its real dense paste that instantly make your hair obey. Let it sit a minute and then apply whatever the fuck styling solution you want to get the desirable look (wetness, shine, glued look).

Dont use too much of it though, or you will get a very dry glued look.

If I didn't wash my hair everyday in the summer my scalp would be itchy AF.

>If i don't poo for 2 days my hair are greasy

Water mixed with sugar will give you the strongest hold possible without looking greasy

Just Google the ratio for whatever strength you desire.