/laura/

Quantin u there?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/40363449/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for quantem

quaaaaantan

Right here, sent her the Pepe gif as someone had requested and thread was gone.

WHAT HAPPENED I MUST KNOW

quentin
quantin
quantum
quantum leap

what is this pls, can i get a
>quick rundown

She's going to fall on a depper depressión

pls respond

pls respond

Gonna link her to new thread after posting this

>Quantum of Veeky Forums

OP posts in tinder thread, Veeky Forums suggests replies, OP delivers, grill doesn't unmatch him even when autismo is at maximum, we believe OP can get laid through autism and it will be a glorious and supreme day for Veeky Forums

o lort

Is Lauraposting the new Veeky Forums meme now?

Speak for yourself OP

what is this, give me the rundown Veeky Forums

>Is Lauraposting the new Veeky Forums meme now?
yes

LAURA IF YOU READ THIS

POST SCREENSHOTS OF QUANTINS PROFILE HERE

she has literally no intention of doing anything you say. she's literally masturbating right now to the thought that there are over a hundred men all over the world talking about her. she's going to drag this out for as long as possible.

I was homeschooled in the forrest and havent met a girl before

OP you're a gift that keeps on giving

>an hero
kekko

Give her the link, I need my wish.

laura hee i've seen this post n now wnt quantums dick

gr8 inside meme ! keksde !!!! x D

pls laura, we has cancer

OP decided to take one for the team and sperg out after the convo went south, then the madman linked Veeky Forums to her and Laura is now among us.

projecting a little OP

Hi Laura, I have been victim of autism as long as I can remember. The fact that one of us was able to hold a successfull conversation with a female girl for longer than 4 sentences is quite the achievement. We usually dont do so well with girls (dont really know why but it just is that way). You seem really nice and I would like to know that this success story wasnt a fake. I would much appreciate to see your timestamp :3

Sincerely a guy who was diagnosed with severe autism just 3 weeks ago. Thanks for your time and kind words :)

Original got deleted

LAURA PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE MY DICK WIGGINGS

Laura how much u squat

LAura acknowledge his dick wiggins its important

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/40363449/

Pls let there be a screenshot

>Rothschild's bow to Deprescion
>Laura controls Veeky Forums with an iron, but fair, fist
>Quantin is said to own multiple castles

Hopefully user's plea will push her to make the right decision

Lmao this is great. Please Laura, just a picture of some paper with the date and time will do.

I love you quentin for providing this entertainment

MADMAN LEVEL: UNFATHOMABLE

Hi Laura! A few things about me:
1. yes I am here because you are a female. 'Tis a wonderful thing to see!
2. I'm Brian
3. There will be guys here who say a lot of hurtful stuff about you, but I just want you to know that you're perfect in every way, shape and form. You are a goddess who deserves far better than these animals! You deserve a gentlemen such as *awkwardly looks at ground* *ahem* myself. :3
>mfw thinking about you hurting

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>a female girl

what did he mean by this ?

FEEEEEEEEEEEEMALEEEEE GIRLLLLFRIEEEEEEEEEEEEND

I think this is tapped. She hasn't responded for a record amount of time.

He meant a girl (female)

#liftinforlaura

Just as I posted this she responded

the legend of /laura/ must continue

It's almost the same as hwndu stream, but completely different

It's okay laura masterbating is hard

You gotta start with low quality bates and work your way up

HOW IS THIS STILL ALIVE

HOW IS THIS FUCKING POSSIBLE

>storefronts
I think you meant street signs

>I squat a lot
Is she /our girl/?

>tfw Laura responds to our post

robot confirmed

>did you select the pictures of the storefronts

Include me in the screencap

This is the best thing that ever happened to Veeky Forums

LAURA PLS.
LAURA.
PLS.

"no"

LAURA I SUMMON THEE!

i want to be laura's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her laura blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo laura blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her laura mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her laura hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

Laura pls be in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

FUCK YOU! A LADY IS HERE

what is going on here

Laura, if you are reading this, I want to impregnate you

Holy smokes

shes bright enough to be unable to post on a board for autists. she might Veeky Forums .

PLEASE LAURA! NOTICE ME PLEASE!

*Laura enters room*
*Laura wearing tight leggings and bends over to pick up dropped pen*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Hmmmm

audibly laffin over here

You fucked the past up man, shameful display

Lovely
Astonishing
Useful
Ravishing
Amazing

who is laura?

LAURA Become One Of US

Pray for Laura

I am.