Phenibut Users

Who here uses phenibut?
How many times a week do you use it?
How has it helped you?
Where do you buy it?
Would you recommend it to others?

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/
liftmode.com/
liftmode.com/blog/phenibut-faa-vs-phenibut-hcl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think the usual advice of no more than 3 times a week is pretty legit. I did 7 days in a row, and not only did it take double the dose to work by the end, but the existential dread 48 hours after the last dose was fucking terrible.

Helps though, 1.4g actually makes me want to talk to other people and go outside.

What is it?

It's a drug that:
- reduces anxiety
- makes music sound better
- makes sex feel better
- makes it easy to talk to people
- all while feeling quite sober otherwise

It's amazing, but they say that if you use it too frequently, the withdrawals can be brutal. I don't have any first hand experience with this. I just bought the tiny sample size from liftmode, and it was great. I used up the last of it on Saturday, and I've ordered more.

The first time is especially nice. Tolerance builds quickly though.

withdrawal is contentious - the worst I've had is anxiety for a few hours the day after a month of continued use, but I've heard people having a lot worse

I've heard some bad stories about withdrawal, so I've never used it on consecutive days.

I also noticed liftmode took the product off of their public site a few days ago. However, if you're logged in, you can see their whole inventory.

I hope phenibut stays legal.

I like to take 2-2.5g for fun like once in 3 months. It makes my entrie body tingle. Music and just deep relaxing is great on it.

Phenibut + Meth (Desoxyn; prescribed) is GOAT. I get sucked into listening to music while doing 3-4 hour deadlift sessions at home.

>3-4 hour deadlift sessions

yes this is a weird drug.
I used it 1-3 times a week. The first month or so was amazing but the magic went away pretty quickly. Eventually it did not feel good at all taking it and sometimes the opposite. (lethargy, nausea). I stopped for about 8 months then tried again but it was not pleasant at all. i stopped all together.

I'm not natty and it's once a week.

Meth (the illegal kind) destroyed my best friend, so forgive me for being appreheneive, but what is Desoxyn supposed to treat?

What was your dosage?

Makes you really sleepy. You will pass out and sleep for like 10 hours

~1.5g

Narcolepsy / ADD. Meth when not smoked or snorted, but taken orally is cleanest and possibly safest stimulant with very little desire to redose.

You don't feel like you're on anything like amphetamine or adderall, as it doesn't have any PNS stimulation. It kills anxiety / relaxes you while increasing focus with a little euphoria.

Sorry about your friend though, that's what happens when you start abusing it via other routes of administration.

I told myself if I ever smoke it or snort it, I have to flush it.

If you have insomnia, it's great for knocking you out.

Looking into starting using Phenibut, is there anything I should know as a first time user?

Where's the best place to buy phenibut do you guys think?

I took 750mb then a gram a few hours later but it seems to take ages to kick in, by 8pm or so im more talkative and have less anxiety but for the first 3-4 hours i feel really hazy and actually more shaky sometimes, i thought its suppose to completely clear that shit, or should i load up on bigger dose first thing??

Need help, bbeen using Phenibut HCL in powder form from liftmode, the stuff definitely reduces my anxiety considerably and makes me want to go outside..

But I'm also a bit disappointed. I have yet to experience any of the happy-contented-uplifting-high like effects. I'm using the scooper Liftmode sent with the container and the most I've done is 3 scoops. How many scoops do I need to do at once to get something more than a hard to notice lack of anxiety?

4 SCOOPS

ask /r9k/, they love the stuff.

Based on my own experience, 3 scoops might have gotten you around 800mg. What you need to do is invest in a scale and measure your doses out so you can know for sure.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/

Wait. 3 scoops of Phenibut FAA from liftmode is about 800mg. I don't know about Phenibut HCL.

Regardless, get a scale.

Has anyone bought Phenibut from multiple sources to compare? I'm considering between Liftmode and Nootropics Depot

Powdercity

why?

Liftmode and powder city dont carry phenibut hcl anymore. Where 2 buy

Once u build a tolerance the magic will go away and youll never get it back

now i can legit take like 8 grams and not even feel it even if i took months off

but the first few times at just 2g were fucking GOAT

Liftmode does but you have to be logged in to see it.

Bill o'rly? (QvQ)

Should have cycled properly senpai

where do you get phenibut any links? u faggots

yeah ur right

my ex cheating on me were some dark times

newstarnootropics.com

not that guy, but this shit happens with most drugs. The first experiences you had on it will never be repeated

This sounds like a pretty awesome thing, easier to be social, sleep better, less anxiety.
Downsides?

>Downsides
REALLY bad withdrawal if you do it too much in a small amount of time, never do it more than twice in a row and never more than 3 times a week.
As long as you follow this advice as holy scripture you will never had any downsides to phen, other then it being acid as hell (capsule it yourself, it's worth it).

Phen + Caffeine helped me become from having panic attacks weekly at uni to having them about once a semester, would recommend.
It's great for exposure therapy.

I've got no panic attacks or problems talking to random people, still worth the money?

Cheap as hell and makes you feel really good, might as well m8.
Would recommend buying 40 or so grams, should be about 15 dollars on liftmode, get the HCL version.
Take doses ranging from 1.5g to 3.5g, lower end takes the edge off and higher end is almost a drunk-like buzz that doesn't incapacitate you or have hangover.
Phenibut is widely used by designated drivers, you can still drive but can actually put up with drunks because you'll be having a good time too.

Capsules aren't needed at first if you just want to invest 15 bucks, do warn that it will be the most sour thing you ever taste so dissolve it in a SMALL amount of soda and then pour more of the soda in the cup to get it all.
Doesn't have to be soda I guess but it works best for me, also when I mean small amount I mean small, no way you can dilute phenibut to a point where it won't be disgusting so might as well take it in one big gulp.

Worth it m8.

can confirm with several substances.
fuck, man.

Did you have food in your stomach? People say it kicks in sooner if you have an empty stomach.

For me, I don't feel it until maybe an hour later. For some people, it takes 2 hours.

Best preworkout ever for long, intense training sessions:
- 5 g leucine
- 6 g beta-alanine
- 5 g creatine
- 300 mg caffeine
- 60 mg DMAA
- 1 g phenibut

I only use it with DMAA and phenibut once a week though.

liftmode.com/ - You have to make an account and log in before they show you their phenibut inventory though.

>get the HCL version

I've only tried the FAA version, and I must say this fine powdered version doesn't taste too terrible. It's just a little bitter. I just put it under my tongue and let it dissolve for a bit, and then I wash it down with water or juice.

Is there any reason you prefer HCL over FAA?

>Is there any reason you prefer HCL over FAA?
Cheaper and really haven't heard any consistent ideas on whether FAA is worth the money, was just trying to make it simpler for that user since there are like 10 options to buy.
Can I ask what your experience is with FAA over HCL?
HCL fine powdered is some of the most disgusting shit you can ever taste, that's for sure.

I haven't tried HCL yet. Maybe the next time I buy, I'll try it out and see.

It's because you're first time you don't know what to expect, anytime after that you already have a basic idea of what's coming, the first time for ANYTHING is always the best/most memorable

That's not always true. First time I did coke it was weak stuff. Either way a buddy of mine ended up busting s beer bottle across a dudes face and was covered in blood and we had to run outta there.
Next time we did coke it was way better.

Ross?

Keep in mind substances from this website can get confiscated in a lot of countries.

From liftmode's page on phenibut:

Reduces stress, boosts mood
Promotes deep, healthy restful sleep
Creates a feeling of well-being

Phenibut is a calming, mood lifting, sociability enhancing, and potentially (in low serving sizes) nootropic supplement that acts as a GABA-B agonist to ease stress and support a positive, social mood. The primary benefits of Phenibut use also include pain-reduction, easing muscle tension and stress, and promotion of deep, restful sleep.The recommended serving size of Phenibut is 500 - 2000mg per day, in up to two to three separate servings, depending on the desired effect.

Phenibut should not be consumed in amounts exceeding 4 grams total per week, and should NEVER be taken in higher amounts on consecutive days due to rapid development of tolerance to the benefits. Phenibut is one of the most effective and powerful amino acid supplements available. Side effects of higher or excessive Phenibut doses may include dizziness, vertigo, nausea and lethargy. Withdrawal symptoms including anxiety, depression, and insomnia can occur after continuous or excessive use. Phenibut requires careful, disciplined and responsible cycling and limited consumption in order to maximize benefits and minimize potential drawbacks.

I went from the US to Thailand recently, and I had to stop in Singapore along the way.

I had my phenibut in the small cointainer that liftmode uses for their sample size. I also brought along the spoon and the little plastic bag and all the documentation it comes with. It was in my stowed luggage, and there were no problems.

If Singapore doesn't give a fuck, then you're probably fine.

My first time with weed I didn't feel anything for like an hour then I almost passed out ordering chipotle. It was memorable.

Same. I have Phenibut HCL from Liftmode, I tried 2 scoops ( 1 g ) my first time and felt nothing. Was I ripped off, or should I just take more?

1g doesn't work on a lot of people, especially those not prone to anxiety.
Take a good 3 grams next time with little food and some caffeine, give it a couple hours.

Do you guys know what the differenece is between the faa and the crystals

I did not until you asked and I found this blog post.

FAA sounds way better.

liftmode.com/blog/phenibut-faa-vs-phenibut-hcl/

Everything's saying over 1g at a time is bad, and more than that will make you OD. Is that a thing worth worrying about?

The problem with phenibut is that the euphoria still feels fake. I know I'm being medicated and that it's a false feeling that's gonna wear off.

Also you get tired as fuck on it, and tolerance builds too quickly.

I've used it before job interviews (2g with my morning coffee, and I'm 150-160 lbs bodyweight). It just makes me extremely talkative for the rest of the day. You'll sleep very deeply that night and maybe have a mild headache the next day.

The HCL crystals taste like absolute ass though. That's why I could never get addicted to it.

>Phenibut
>A central nervous system depressant
>Before working out

many thanks, user

If Ross were a fit white guy then he'll ya.
But all jokes aside cocaine is incredible. It really is. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't had good stuff or is fucked in the head.

A lot of people take more than 1g per day. Me personally, I won't go over 2g per day, and I will never use it on consecutive days. I want to make sure I can use this effectively for a long time.

I tihnk it's important to use this wisely and with restraint, but using a little more than 1g is not dangerous.

Fuck meant for

>cocaine is incredible

well yeah, drugs are great

that's kinda the issue with them

w2c some good coke

Too true

Good friends.
Everyone I ever did drugs with or bought from was kids I knew from
High school. Some of them even years later still sell and what not. You do have friends right?

I am the plug for most of my friends, no one really does coke in this area and I dont like buying from DNM

I take 2-3 grams a couple times a week. It's not useful for lifting though, because it ruins coordination. Think of it like alcohol.

Dnm?
Wha area? Cause that's crazy. Have you ever tried it? You better not tell me everyone in your area only smokes
Weed cause that's lame.

Never heard someone say over 1g is bad, and I've done a lot of research.
Have had multiple sources of phenibut and have given it to friends, NONE of my friends felt ANYTHING at 1g.
Most can feel something at 2, and 3 makes them feel really buzzed.

I average at about 2.5g a time, 3g if I'm partying and have done 4g a few times before.
Never have I had bad sides, but I have never taken phen more than 3 times in a week, never persistently use it (don't use it every week) and if I do a big dose that's my only dose for a week.

Be smart about this stuff but you're not realistically ever going to OD on it, a large dose of like 6g isn't going to kill you, it just might give you some bad sides/headaches/withdraws.

There's nothing wrong with not using cocaine.

Its not that no one does coke its that its just garbage. Everyone mostly just smokes weed here though yeah.

What's the threshold where you personally start noticing coordination trouble?

Under a gram IMO.

Over*

Personally, I don't feel any coordination problems with that low of a dose. Part of why I like phenibut is that I feel it doesn't fuck you up that much. I feel pretty sober the whole time.

Of course. I haven't done it in over a year. Just saying it's great.

Trash man. Advice is if you ever buy any and it's already super powerdery I'd bet my life it's crap. Chances are it's cut with who knows what. If you want good coke it better be chunky when you get it.

Wiki, all the store descriptions, and a few articles about it all said keep it

Ordered the 5g trial size, is there any mental fogginess like with alcohol and weed? 2bh I kind of like that side effect.
Can I take a gram or 2 and then go into class like it's nothing?

A lot of it will depend on you. If you're smaller, you might not need as much as a bigger person. I think 1g is a good beginner dose, and depending on how you feel, you can make adjustments for your next time.

>is there any mental fogginess like with alcohol and weed

Not really. You should feel functional and sober, but way less anxious. You'll be a more effective communicator under the influence of phenibut. You should feel pleasant too.

Sounds cash senpai. Just gonna try it this weekend then take some before I meet the qt3.14 in my class if it feels good.

Everyone trying it out for the first time,

GET
A
SCALE

Go over to Amazon (or wherever you like to shop) and order a milligram scale. They're inexpensive, and they'll help you get your dosage right.

Fuck. Just ordered stuff off Amazon and forgot to add this, now I gotta pay even more for shipping

NEVER

I repeat

NEVER use a fucking scooper when dealing with substances you dont have any experience with.
go buy a jewelers scale, its like 20 bucks
also start a journal and write down the dosages with the time youve taken them, also effects
this will ehlp you to work out the best dosage for you

>not having prime
Get with the times nigger

four scoops a day common

don't listen to this guy. He doesn't understand that you need to do whatever it takes.

I don't have anxiety, but 1g did not work for me. What gives?

I forgot about this shit. Anyone got a recent liftmode discount code? Ill order some right now

I use twice a week 900mg throughout the day. If I have a presentation I might go up to 1.2g. Anything after that I don't feel quite as sober? Its a little too much. I'll use a 3rd day a week but I don't make a habit of doing that.

>article on the shops website
>price difference

are you even trying guys?

i only use phenibut when i take adderall its a godly combo

They sell both kinds, so they profit either way. Also, you don't have to buy from them. They have no reason to lie.

Phenibut is for retards lol only retard americans use it retards