Give her the D general

We had a good one yesterday, let's keep it going

>Flirtan tips
>Opening techs
>Gettan da numba
>Sniffing dat pussy

Wet yeself before you wreck yeself edition

Permavirgins ask your questions, players share good info, let's help our bros in here

wats a d and why should I give it to her

Hello there newfriend, welcome to the internet. Now get out.

How do I get Catholic Women Moist?

This will get you banned, since this doesn't belong on fit but on adv. I should know

Here's a tip: don't chase casual sex, it's not worth it, it doesn't feel good, and it gets you involved with horrible people. Elevate yourself above the degenerates.

What is my sex muscle and how do I train it.

lol virgins

starting strength

GONAD

SS+GOMAD

How to give partner tips on making sex better for both of us without upsetting them?

if you're in a relation ship just act like a fucking grown adult and tell her/him.

hello fish, how's that bait tasting?

There has been this qt at the gym Ive wanted to say hi to for a while. I feel like I just might be creep mode now. What do fit? Do I bring up Ive been mirin for a while or try to give her shitty lifting advice in order to ask for her number?

I am interested as well in hearing any succesful gym pickups

guide her hands, hips whatever and whenever she does something right, moan
also this

>>Flirtan tips
Stop spelling it as flirtan you cringey sperge.

>>Opening techs
What?

>>Gettan da numba
Again, english you fucking sperge.

>>Sniffing dat pussy
Turbo virgin cringe.

kys OP you'll never get laid acting like this

Tips on how to not cum in 2mins?

Stop worrying about cuming quickly. Use her as your personal masturbator and cum as fast as you want. Make sure she cums before/after. If she mentions it, say how how she is/couldn't contain yourself seeing her in thatoutfit/thatposition/thosemoans

She gets off from getting you off

Slow down, go really deep and just do kegels, it feels good to the girls as well to feel your pump.

long term relationship makes you last longer and longer and longer

Not the user who asked but thank you!

I always get carried away with doggy

>ITT virgins giving advice to virgins

Nope. Currently fucking a girl behind her boyfriend's back, she's cheating literally because he cums too early. Girls love to cum but they also love getting pounded.

Also, if you want to last longer and live in the UK, online pharmacies prescribe Prilligy and let me tell you, it works. This even works if you last longer than what would usually be considered PE. Would usually fuck for 20 minutes straight, one beer and a cheeky pill later and she got railed for 40 minutes straight with breaks only for switching positions.

Another user here. Man. Me too. Doggy is just the best position for maximum feeling on the dick and the visual makes me come so hard..

d stands for denis

Suffer a lot in the name of faith

Also, it isn't recommended to mix Prilligy and alcohol but only because the pills make alcohol's effects much more drastic. Which obviously is helpful for lasting longer. One beer feels like three.

gallon of nipples a day?

Meanwhile he probably cums early to get away from her and has his side woman (whos into everything hes into physically who he bangs out well). This is why relationships today just dont work. If two people arent compatible sexually why not just call it quits.

Always a risk with the guy getting cucked going psycho and blowing everyone away bro. Please be careful out there in these sexual streets.

how do i get gf to exercise?

Yes, I have considered this. He does have anger issues, actually going to court for battering this week, but she's so sweet and her pussy feels too good that I can't resist.