Fruits of labor

>be skinny
>get fit
>get aesthetic
>notice less and less attention from white women
>black women cannot keep their hands off you, hispanics in 2nd place
>realize sex with ethnic women is better than majority of starfishing white stacies

>im okay with this

Anyone else notice more and more attention from ethnic women the bigger/more jacked they got? I assume it's the same for when a girl's ass gets bigger desu.

What kind of women do you attract with your gains fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=134903&stype=series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mostly latinas, and it's ok because I fucking love thick dark hair and latina accents

That body isn't attractive

t white girl

Indian women give bomb head from my experience. No idea why.

>cant pull prime females
>have to resort to lower lifeforms
>HURR WHITE WOMEN ARE EVIL
Those grapes are sure sour as fuck

I'm a europoor living in the UK and all lifting has done is made ugly british women want to sleep with me.

I'm not chatting shit againt british women - there are some genuinely attractive british girls, but it seems like all lifting weights has done is attract the ugly ones - chubby/shit body, usually unattractive etc.

Who said anything about not being able to get them? Ethnic women just know how to lay it down in the bedroom department.

It's almost like smart, emotionally stable girls want smart, emotionally stable guys.

all chavs are ugly

White masterrace femanon here, that body type is attractive and you and I both know it. Don't special snowflake here m8, you're on a fitness board not /lgbt/

Looking good, OP. Aesthetic insertions

What does that even mean?

What is "smart" and "emotionally stable"? and why does lifting weights make me the opposite of that?

>got fit
>only get hit by gays and older women

Feelsbadbrah

>emotionally stable
>girls

>oh no1!1!! what will i do?

my sentiments exactly

I make them call me papi then I leave the next week.

Those are some hot opinions londoner.

That level of bodyfat is just gross to me. Looks like a sci-fi prop. Give me the 15% dad bods.

>Give me the 15% dad bods.

A-are you an ar-archeologist?

>It's almost like smart, emotionally stable girls want smart, emotionally stable guys.

He doesn't want smart, emotionally stable girls, he wants attractive girls.

Dad bods are top-tier, if they're Justin or Klokov type-- but you can't lie and say that OP's body is not aesthetically appealing, he clearly is SHREDDED

>being this autistic

it's an airbrushed photograph cropped down to something almost unrecognizable.

if you saw this in real life you would drop your panties for cummies reee

I'm going to go with either b8 or fatty.

I like White women more. Pale skin looks so pure and clean. Also being Mexican and fucking white girls has a "conquering" type of feel to it, if that makes sense.

She is probably a fattie

c'mon, buddy...back to /pol/

Yeah, he's aesthetic, and I can appreciate and acknowledge the amount of work that goes in to attaining that, but it isn't the golden ticket to getting laid. and judging by how you think it should be, that arrogance probably carries over in to other areas of your life, which is unattractive.

but i'm just a bitch and there are hundreds of other girls to fuck so who cares

Just wear a condom going with the various colored women. You'll end up pissing razorblades and when you ask them whats the problem you'll get that attitude. Hey kudos on the development but understand what youre stepping into. Even the most normal woman has a jamal and tyrone in her closet somewhere as side dick and theyre slinging raw pipe.

Food for though.

as the usual, show your tits or gtfo

Those two posts you quoted are not the same person, idiot

okay? they were two posts replying to me so I quoted both of them since my reply was relevative to both, "idiot"

saved af

ive got some more user

>"that body isnt attractive"
>" that level of bodyfat is just gross "
>>"Yeah, he's aesthetic"
holy fuck you can't make this up.
Sure, being attractive isn't a golden ticket to getting laid. No one in this thread claimed that. But cmon, from the start you were fuckin mirin and you felt the need to lie to yourself.

who hurt you?

i really wish a girl would look at me like that, then i would let her touch and look as much as she wanted to.
:(

They do, just get jacked as fuck + lean and they will come.

you've sparked the flame inside me that has been off for the last 5 years

The only case of STD I got was from a white girl.

feminist scum, also if you have a dick you're not a girl, stupid fucking autist fuckboy

I'm really jelly of the guy in that pic. That fucker has great awesome insertions. The kind that make me question my sexuality.

fuck this board

>> t white girl

We don't actually like t-girls here. There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits. Not sure what your race has to do with anything.

>Disappointing your ancestors by not forcing your genes into inferior races

mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=134903&stype=series

Enjoy.

Asians, both genders.

women in general prefer ottermode
this is the harsh truth Veeky Forums is unwilling to accept

>proving OPs point

women like anything that's healthy and dimorphic.

broad shoulders (bone not delt), natural v-taper, some cuts in your arms, 6 feet+, and you'll be hitting a large demographic for every culture of women on earth.

but the reality is, you'll never hit 100% of the demographic of women.

Hispanic women above all. They're busty with wide hips and slim waists. Best of all, they're always horny.

This is the only good post about aesthetics that I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

come over to /b/ and cam whore for us