You are given the ability to program a pill to contain the exact nutritional content you need for each day...

You are given the ability to program a pill to contain the exact nutritional content you need for each day, but you can never eat real food again. Do you accept this deal?

yeah, I don't understand the taste meme. I literally eat for health.

But then bulking and cutting is impossible

hell yes

Dumbass. You can program it to be a bulk pill or a cut pill.

If I can drink food then yes

I have no smell and everything tastes pretty bland. Id do it.

Hell no. I love eating a good meal

Say goodbye to any social/dating life now or in the future.

save money on food, eliminate time consuming eating process... don't have to be social with food ... YES

Assuming I don't get hungry then yes but only because I am a poorfag and that would save me a lot of money

Fuck no.

I don't drink calories on a cut solely because I want to eat more.

tel that to those bitches who do liquid cleansing diets lasting a week.

> pill wich exact nutritional content you need for each day
> while your diggestive system literally stops to work, causing a colapse in your natural bloodstream and you die

Good job idiot.

Easily. I fantasize about this constantly.

>digestive system doesn't stop working because the nutritional content to prevent that from happening is available from the pill.

I've literally done this with soylent for six months. It gets old and you become a social leper because you need to lunch with players at work to advance and take women out for something before they will bang.

> nice in theory, but humans crave variety.

How much dies each pill cost to program/make?

> implying there is no mass inbetween your intestines
> implying your body can't distinguish quantity and quality to work properly, because that is what life beings are doing since MILLIONS OF YEARS
> implying you poop literal NOTHING

If your pill were something, chinese medalists would eat no dog anymore.

Assume that all other things are equal. Cost, benefit from consumption, health effects, etc. The only difference is you don't have to cook but that you can never eat real food again.

Don't sperg out about physiological impact - this is a fantasy question.

No because it triggers my autism >:{

Same cost? Hell nah i'd rather cook/eat flavor.

If it was free? Yeah i'd do pills. Crystal light is taste familia.

In b4 hurr durr it's food.

Yes.

I'm already vegan so I get more than enough nutrients to survive daily, all by eating plant-based foods. I never run the risk of stomach cancer, colon cancer, ED, high blood pressure, and heart disease because I do not consume meat or animal products.

Belief you can't get cancer, even if bait.

Does booze count as real food

This is important