>2017
>he still doesn't mew and chew falim gum and beef jerky every day for dem jaw gains

Enjoy your pathetic recessed maxilla and weak jawline.

>2017
>he still believes mew works
It's either alpha GENETICS or beta RESULTS.

There's good evidence to suggest that it works.

Nothing concrete but what do you have to lose?

lul just be urself brah

Chewing mastic gum and using correct tongue posture won't make you look like pic related. But it'll help a little bit because of hypertrophy and posture. The problem is your jaw muscles are tiny so they can only get so big.

Hey guys, remember to buy your Mastic Gum!

Kek who wants to have this lego-block head look?

>There's good evidence to suggest that it works.
ye if you are 10

"Good Evidence" = if my biceps can grow then why can't my jaw mooselz do the same!

girls want the guys they want to fuck to have it.

Thats a subjective and unsupported opinion.

I'd be willing to believe that jaw workouts will change the shape of your face to an extent-- to what extent I have no idea-- but it's obviously only going to affect the muscles that get involved in the exercise. So why then are the pictures in these threads always of guys with strong defined jaw BONES? No amount of chewing is going to make your bones grow.

Because the part of your face that defines how attractive you are is the bone structure, not the muscle/sinew structure. Hence, all the guys used as examples have amazing bone structure, because that's what being handsome is.

Maybe it could if you're still in puberty, chewing hard stuff and ingesting a lot of calcium. The same way exercise and milk helps you to grow. There are researches that show if you ingest a certain amount of milk daily in puberty it'll make you grow 3-5cms more, which is quite a lot.

There is IRREFUTABLE evidence that it works if you're 10.

There is good evidence that it works in adults.

Odds are that research is showing calcium deficiency leads to on average 3-5cm difference in height between children in a sample. And then somebody extrapolated that to mean "if you drink milk you'll be 3-5cm taller".

This is a pretty typical thing in Veeky Forums reading research papers.

Oh? So you'll be able to trot out a bunch of meta-analysis then? Yeah? Because it's IRREFUTABLE or GOOD so there must be a lot of STUDY proving this TRUE.

Then you can search it by yourself, my friend, but I'm telling what I remind of it and I'm almost sure I'm right. You're free to prove me wrong anytime.

Oh but I do.

is this shopped lol? you look like something out of super mario

> When you blow your nose but don't air doesn't come out

I worked for my gainz.

holy shit. The guy on the left looks like superman. girls would go crazy over that guy.

I call it the rectangle/square face theory.

If you have a masculine face, you are more likely to get banged and get paid more and do better in life.

How about you back up your claims faggot

I'm so sorry, britcuck.

Shoo shoo ugly elf

>if you're good looking, life is easier

No shit Sherlock. Your theory is nothing new.

>If you have a masculine face, you are more likely to get banged and get paid more and do better in life
this is common knowledge faggot

elf?

Holy fuck you're an elf, I hope you're short too

5'9" and 3/4ths. Way better than a large percentage of the population.

Be my elf friend, are you Irish?

Mewing definetly works for overbites at least

Your bone structure can be affected by your tongue position. Stop mouthbreathing now and keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth. If this is very uncomfortable for you, then you're going to be ugly for the rest of your life unless you have god tier genetics.

Is...is that a dildo behind your laptop?

When is he gonna come back? I miss his threads.

Isnt that Arnie's son?

been mewing for 2 days and my tongue is starting to naturally go in the proper position. The first day was so hard to keep my tongue like that.

I hate him but I appreciate the shops with him having elf ears and pepperoni nips

Jesus look at those tits

no thats henry cavill the guy who plays superman these days