Best lift to combat frequent suicidal urges?

Best lift to combat frequent suicidal urges?

lift your spirits, m8

Dead

dubs into trips of inspiration

deadlifts

hip thrusts

bench cause if you drop the bar on your neck you die.

Lift a can of sips to your lips and take a sip

Squat until you can't feel. Got me through a deployment.

deadlifts, cleans, rows, shrugs, basically anything that develops your traps

I'm depressed myself, but when I notice that my traps are getting bigger I become much happier. Hard to hate yourself when you have a strong back.

Squats 3x a week

Take that as you will, but facepulls have given me spiritual feelings one time. I guess it's because after a hard work out doing 12 rep sets just feels godly. In general low weight high-reps feels amazing, sadly it's not that effective

Bootstraps x F

deadlifts. that bar and the weights, for me, represents all my hatred and sadness. for a brief moment I exert all my energy on that final rep, and the journey to lockout is like my ascension into happiness. I'm in a different world when I finish that rep.

Seconded. Whichever is your stronger lift.

I was going through some serious shit for a while. I'd drop an ungodly amount of a self made PWO as soon as I'd get home from work, hit the iron and finish with about 15-30 minutes of DL singles. By that point I was like a PCP fiend and sounded like a demon summoning. I'd go right to the shower, then slam half a bottle of whiskey and as much food as I could before hitting the sack.
tl;dr I kept myself so exhausted with daily workouts & 12-18hr workdays that I didn't have time for human things or thoughts

Swim for an hour. Do it

Krav maga

OHP and dedlifs

Remind yourself of your selfworth and the people that matter in your life x 10 reps of 3 sets daily.

that meme died a long time ago

Anything but bench press.

I get a lot of negatively from people so it was nice to read some nice posts from another thread I made on my feelings of suicide.
Unfortunately nice comments fade away and all that remains in my head are the bad ones.