/fraud/ - steroids general

For the discussion of AAS and for general blogposting and shitposting.

No source talk.

>you fucking animals let it archive again edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/
youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ&t=520s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prev: Before you ask beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read the steroid wiki on reddit.

If you still have questions, post the following:

>Age
>Body fat %
>Lifting experience

M A G A

I've been thinking more about that book I was reading (Building the Perfect Beast).
To recap, the author suggested breaking up cycles into phases (androgenic, anabolic, and estrogen/cortisol reduction) to mitigate the negative feedback loop of homeostasis.
So now I'm wondering, what could one do for the anabolic phase without using insulin and gh? He didn't have any suggestions other than that in the anabolic section. If you're not willing to use insulin, do you just not have that phase?

Ah, thanks, I forgot about those parts.

What happened to reddit sst?

?
It's still there.

>tfw cutting and feeling small

what do bros

>5 days after dnp
>83kg to 78kg
> im imagiming my arms look smaller
> lower lovehandles reduced by massive amount
>still have that handful of lower back fat i hate

I dont really see how im 5kg lighter, the mid section is def better but everything else seems mostly the same.

It's blank though?

Keep your sodium intake up. Should help with fullness (and muscle performance as a bonus).

Are you actually going to r/sst? That's not the real name, it's just an acronym.

Last couple of weeks I've had a rumbling feeling that lasts a few seconds under my left rib a couple of times a day. Last night I woke up with in extreme pain radiating from the same area. Only lasted a second or two but it's got me pretty damn worried.

Currently running:
400mg Trestolone Ace/week
200mg Mast Prop/week
500mcg Mtren/day
90mg Var/day
12.5mg Aromasin/day
500mg Metformin XR/day

Yeah I did that at first then realized what I was doing wrong and went to the real one. I can read wikis and shit but there are no threads...even if I subscribe. Is it just wikis now?

What else are you taking with dnp and what dose?

Any recommendations for rice seasoning that doesn't add calories? I'm eating a lot of it right now, and I have a feeling I'll need some variety later on.

400 test 400 tren.

Took 100mg winny 3 days ago then 50mg a day after so i mightve even gotten a bit of glycogen from it as i weighted myself. Empty stomach but had to shit after pwo meal.

Im hoping i still hold extra water from dnp for a few more days and my glycogen is still shit since im only at 2k cals a day. I still needa lose that lower back fat at all cost and i want sunken cheeks.

I keep hearing "the first cycle is the best cycle" in terms of gains. Is it true? What should I expect. Doing 15 weeks Test C. Currently at 190lb with a year of serious lifting

Light soy sauce nigga. 17 cal per 100ml.

Buy only authentic chinese ones, not that kikkoman shit

>and I have a feeling I'll need some variety later on
Dropped seasoning desu. I just eat rice on its own

I see everything fine. That's really weird.
Which web browser are you using?

I haven't tried that. I normally don't use soy sauce when I get sushi, but maybe it'll be different when it's just rice.

I haven't used seasoning before, but I'd like to have a plan if I start to get tired of having it plain.

Chrome, nigga. But I have boatloads of ad blocking extensions and shit like that.

Oh shit what do you know, it works in incognito. I wonder what about the CSS makes my extensions block it.

>but I'd like to have a plan if I start to get tired of having it plain
The last thing I used was tomato passata. Delicious and doesn't have that many calories

I'm still pretty fat, so I feel like I'll just get shit sides and waste the tren because I won't be growing at all. Am I wrong here? Also prone to baldness

With that stack, guessing digestion issues, you'd be surprised how high up you'll feel stomach problems/how much higher up an actual heart problem feels.

Don't even know where to begin on the reddit wiki.

I'm a skinny guy with a BMI of 19.5. Used to work out (plebish), but broke my hand and it didn't recover for about half a year, to which I lost every gain and then some.

I have no motivation to start all over just to get a flu and lose it all again, so I'm considering being a /fraud/ster. Where do I even begin?

Beforehand, do I need to:
>Have a work out routine, and if so for how long before I start using?
>Eat proper (hard time doing this, as I'm basically living the life of a NEET at the moment)
>Quit certain types of food (alcohol and cigs are a given)

Also: what, how, when and in what form do I use? No way I'm sticking needles in myself.

Please help a guy out, the whole town is after me and I don't want to have to use weapons. Also I want to make it brah, but have no motivation to start all over.

Thoughts on;
Legs/Push/Legs/Pull repeat
Until my lagging lower body starts to cooperate?
On 750test/600deca

Legs/Push/Pull is a great split IMHO.

That's a lot of legs, but if they're laying you gotta do what you gotta do.

I've been doing PPL and making upper body progress that I've been extremely happy with, so I'm apprehensive to lower the amount of volume there. But idk how else to help legs catch up.

>come home to lift and steal food for dorm
>retard ass brother keeps pushing me
>with the restraint of fucking jesus himself i resist beating the shit out of him even on all this tren
>show parents his skype full of pictures of girls shitting in eachothers mouths and how he talks about niggers and stuff
>he is now screaming crying in tears because they are "talking" to him about it

lel

feels good to act 12 years old
lel
alel
alelel

although if my family werent all pussies they would be glad if i beat the shit out of him.

Don't use steroids at this stage. Lift weights consistently and eat properly for a couple of years first.
You won't "lose it all" from a week or two of being sick. That's very different from six months of nothing.

>No way I'm sticking needles in myself.
Might as well just fuck off to r/fitness. Trying to roid without injections is a waste of time.

>no motivation to start all over.
What the fuck are you thinking about steroids for, then?

also that guy was telling the truth yesterday, i just got off a 24 hour ban for telling some retard to kill himself

Can you inject Ostarine and MK-677 and other SARMs?

>couple of years
God damn. I'll man up for the needles, but couple of years of working out and I wouldn't be even interested in women just from mirin myself in the mirror. I just need a quick fix of muscle growth.

You could use wet compounds that aren't very androgenic aka low test high tren for androgenic into high test deca and dbol for anabolic

Cilantro, lime juice, salt

LIGHT drizzle of oil, optional but highly recommended

Try working harder when you do legs?

Do you squat? What's your volume on that?

2x a week frequency should be fine, especially on roids. There's something wrong with exercise selection. Post leg routine

>but couple of years of working out and I wouldn't be even interested in women just from mirin myself in the mirror.
I... what?

>I just need a quick fix of muscle growth.
Fuck, on the off chance you're not baiting me, and you're just a dipshit, I'll say it loudly:

STICKING NEEDLES FULL OF CHINESE BATHTUB CHEMICALS INTO YOUR BODY IS NOT A QUICK FIX.

Christ.

That is possible. The example phase he had for high androgenic had an exit transition using deca (pic related, three different options).
I'm kinda spooked by deca, though. If LVH can kill Jon Pall, it can kill me.

That does sound good... I haven't had lime juice on anything in a long time.

>That guy
You mean you posting as user?

Woops,
>PIC RELATED

no i tried to post with my trip to say it but my phones 3g ip range was blocked for abuse or some shit. (lte doesn't work for this piece of refurbished shit phone)

I think JPS had said previously he wasn't meant to live long. That his uncle died young and so would he.

That being said nandrolone is the worst for your heart, has bp issues seperate from test and causes restructuring from collagen deposits.

Yeah, he had a genetic heart condition. I'm pretty sure his death was a rupture of some kind in the heart.

Squats 3x6
Front squats 3x10
Leg press 4x12
Leg extension 4x15
Leg curl 4x15
Calf raise machine 4x12
Calf raise smith 4x20

Surely could use more volume. I'm a bro and I don't like legs much compared to upper body days. Suggestions?

Wasn't baiting, and this thread confuses me more than the math equation threads on Veeky Forums. Why aren't most of you physicists?

This said, working out a short period of time and then using some Taiwanese bathtub version of testosterone - would that benefit me or destroy my intestines and dick? Is it a two year minimal of strict dieting and gym, or is there any way I could fraud myself to bigger muscles?

ey boys im gonna go on mk-677 just for laughs and see if there are any benefits to it

haha gr8 laffs

could you post a link to the steroid wiki on reddit , i cant seem to find any useful information when I google "steroid wiki on reddit "
>i am not a reddit user

Most of us put a time limit on there, because steroids won't magically fix stuff (though they can mask problems for a short while). They'll only amplify the response of your current effort.
This means that you need to have your training and recovery (eating, sleeping, feeder workouts, cardio, etc.) figured out if you want to get the most out of them. These things are best learned while natural, partially because shit that doesn't work REALLY doesn't work without enhancement. And learning these things well takes a few years.
Another part of the learning thing is that steroids add complexity to lifting. Taking care of planning cycles, dialing in AI, figuring out PCT, and so on are an extra burden that you don't want while also learning everything else.
Also, the time spent lifting natural will be helpful for building up your tendons and stuff.
If you're dead set on being a dumbass, go to the reddit r/steroids wiki and read it like eight times.

It sounds to me like you're just looking for shortcuts, though. Hard work is good for you, user. You learn a lot from it, so don't try to bypass it.

your ops blow dick

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/

I'm in the same exact boat as you, looking for the same exact advice

Post me some good leg routines motherfuckers. Pls Kahuna needs help.

Been feeling extra dedicated in the gym recently. Spending that extra hour every day hitting extra accessories and cardio.
What should I look for in a yoga studio? Love GF so fine bitches isn't a prerequisite. I would actually prefer a male instructor as he would have more relatable issues with mobility.

>2017
>year of Kahuna
PICK BOTH

it's a meme

there is no such thing as tolerance to anabolic steroids. there's myostatin but that's more complicated and is completely reset by the time you get to another blast. every blast will be just as good as the last. the reason people might say the first one is best is because you have the most ground to make from being natty

>this guy wants to be a PT

how tall is she
>people might say the first one is best is because you have the most ground to make from being natty
this

I dated a muslim girl and now every shitskin in this small town is after me. They are also spread out pretty evenly in all the available gyms (3). I guess I'll have to do with home workouts and my baseball bat.

what do you think is a good oral to go with test / tren?

I... What?
What did you do to her?
If you didn't do anything bad to deserve it, then you can just call the cops if they try to jump you or something.

I incorporated a 10x10 super set of lunges and squats.
Squat 80kg 10x10
Walking bw lunges 20x10 so 10 reps for each leg
Sounds easy but keeping the rest down to 20-30 seconds made it brutal

I'm familiar with the usual programming recommendations (smolov, etc) was just curious what y'all do. No need for to be mean.

5' 9 blue eyed blonde hair. The butt is THICC. She works out a lot but mostly Instagram meme stuff. I'll get her on proper programming (and var) sooner than later.
Gonna impregnate her to preserve my height and recessive alleles.

Cruising, pinning and ai on Monday night and Friday morning. What day should I get blood taken?

Dated her, nothing unusual. They are just territorial as fuck cause she wants none of them, and dating her is tabu in their shitskin religion. They'll jump me and then I'll call the cops and then their buddies will jump me for doing that. I'm fucked basically.

This belongs in a different thread, though. Thanks for all the advice.

>No need for to be mean.
now you're making me feel bad

I was just bantering m8 I apologize

48 hrs after last injection

Traps are gay

Not sure what you mean by this.

what you been up to?

Nothing much really.

thank you

So how come you don't need a test base if you're running trest?

Still no luck getting a job?

I've got somewhat of a job, not getting enough hours to be self-sufficient though, so I'm looking elsewhere meanwhile.

>Traps have grown so much I'm ok with pinning them now

feels good.

Step in the right direction, hope something full time comes up.gl

Thanks mang.

Oi frauds what does this cunt inject? He looks so good. Super good skin and he hasn't got the typical oversized traps n delts.
He looks like a natty that kept growing past his limit if that makes sense.
What 2 take?
youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ&t=520s

>he hasn't got the typical oversized traps n delts.
lol

Ok maybe I was wrong about that part but he has this look going on dude
Is it just genes that allow him to look like that?
everyone I know who takes gear looks like weird and you just know they're on
but connor looks way diff. than your usual juicer

I always wonder what people get out of asking these retarded "what stack is this guy on" questions

what the fuck am i even reading

OK what I'm saying is people who juice tend to look like shit with weird red skin, pimples on their body and water retention
The guy I posted has none of those things and I was curious to know if there's a particular substance he could be using that doesn't come with those shitty side effects, or if he just has really good genes :)

Ditch the front squats. They're limited by upper back, not quads (the bar is further from the back so erectors work extra hard, but closer to the knees, so quads ironically enough have an easier time) High bar is quad limited, stick with that.

Unless you just really really like front squats, anyway. But they're more of a strength focused compound.

More volume on squats. I'd do rep-based goals rather than sets across. For example you could pick a weight between 65-75% of your max and try to get 60-100 reps with it (you know what is personally appropriate, just choose a goal that makes you push yourself)

Example
>275x15
>275x12
>275x12
>275x10
>275x11 60 total reps, stop

The benefit to this method is the ability to consistently add volume. One week it's 60, then you felt that was easy so you try for 80. You take two weeks to make that, and then you increase the weight and go back to 60 reps.

Or you could do sets with a rep cuttoff. Where you start with say, 10-12 rep max, and keep doing sets until you cannot meet a rep goal. (Just don't be a retard and force ugly ass reps. Pick an appropriate weight and know when to rack) Again, you pick this, just make sure to TRY HARD.

Example 295 rep stop 7
>295x11
>295x10
>295x10
>295x8
>295x7, stop

The benefit here is KNOWING you damaged.the muscle, because you can no longer lift the same weight as you did before.

As for isolations, the only reason to introduce set and rep schemes.is to make yourself work harder. You're literally trying to induce muscle damage to stimulate repair and hypertrophy. So if you're not getting the results you want, increase the number of.sets.

Also, pick isolations with the biggest ROM you can find. Think Tom Platz style hack squats. The more rom, the more time under tension, the lower the mechanical advantage, the bigger the contraction, the more damage done.

Ultimately, if you're not getting results, rotate exercises (avoid law of accommodation) and increase volume.

>>OK what I'm saying is people who juice tend to look like shit with weird red skin, pimples on their body and water retention
lol

i guess every model, actor, and fitness model ever looks like shit?

>tend to
doesn't imply everybody dummy
but ye everyone I've seen from /fraud/ always has shit skin and other things even if they're shredded

That's literally cardio/conditioning at that point my man. Not to be mean, but it won't do as much for hypertrophy as a higher intensity would.

Don't worry about being mean. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

>what is GVT

b4ck to leddit

For hypertrophy more volume isn't inherently better, and shorter rests aren't either. Think about it, if all it took was sheer volume with no rest, marathon runners would have the biggest legs.

Your routine sounds like sports conditioning to me. It will challenge your energy systems well before your muscle tissue gets overtaxed. In my opinion, anyway. You want to find a happy medium between too much intensity you cannot get enough volume in, and too much volume with no rest, you cannot get enough weight.

Always remember, the intent is to physically damage the muscle fibers. If you're burning, but take 5 minutes and can do the same amount of reps, then the limit was energy. If you're exhausted, take 5 minutes and still can't make the same reps, the muscle is damaged.

Appreciate the write up, I'll definitely restricture my training. I'll focus on my high bar game for now. I just always liked front squats because I "feel" them a lot more.

I think it does really boil down to a lack of pushing myself.

Any real answers this time on buying gear in Israel? Some info suggests it's easy as fuck. Other shit says you can get arrested. Who's telling the truth?

This was something I incorporated into my typical leg workout as a one off. I respond violently to volume especially while on cycle but in hindsight I am seeing your point as the burn and the pump during the last few sets was pretty good however I was running out of breath faster than energy

Don't listen to (((them)))

This is helpful.

god fucking damn it just when i had the tren hypoglycemia bullshit under control, i have to add in sdrol to the mix...

seriously fuck my ass.

let me guess HGH is gonna make me go hypo every 10 mins?

At least when we're diabetic we'll get pharma slin.

Been off sdrol for like two weeks, about to start 75adrol/50dbol (maybe 25dbol). LIVERS ARE A MEME.

Finally gonna get bloodwork though. Just gotta find a way to do it with cash as my current bank account situation is less than ideal. Maybe a prepaid visa and privatemedlabs? Yuuuup.

I don't get it.

Do you not eat or something? I thought you already cut with dnp a while ago.

do you guys have a recommended sauce for TB-500? Im new to peptides

jewgle is giving me very little info

FUCK. I have invented a new dosing protocol. I call it "nigger". Take 4x my usual dose of pilocarpine which was already like 5x the dose used in those old studies.

The fucking glands basically disappeared in a few hours. Took 15mg, then 20mg. Just took 20mg again. If i manage to not kill myself from how bad the sides are I can be 100% better in a few days, before the end of the week even.

HUR LESS IS MORE. HUR

Yeah but unless I am eating complex carbs less than 4 hours apart i go hypo as fuck because of this sdrol

in 3 days
>OMG THEY'RE GETTING BIGGER AGAIN

alternatively
>OMG SUPERMEGADOSING IT WAS A BAD IDEA I AM LITERALLY DYING

The chills are so bad it is literally physically painful

And i am sweating more than i was on 750 dnp

>Oral (mouse) LD50: 200 mg/kg
I think you'll be fine.