What is the most overrated body part aesthetically speaking and why is it the chest

What is the most overrated body part aesthetically speaking and why is it the chest

The vagina.

Quad

Biceps

>Bro you got nice biceps how much you curl
>'round 35 to 50
>nice Imma do it too

Arms are big because of the triceps though

Same case with chest, it doesnt matter how hard you squat or diddy, what matters is your bench and that is how you will be rated and that is their idea of you, if you bench lower than your squat, their whole idea of your squat weight will be closer or lower to your bench

Huge chests can look comical, and even as a natty.

For underrated, i'd say delts, forearms, and traps. All three separate you from normie scum instantly

>implying anyone not roiding ever has a chance of getting developed delts forearms or calves without a genetic blessing

stop spreading broscience and misinformation fit

Assassins Creed: Jersey Shore Edition

>For underrated, i'd say delts, forearms, and traps. All three separate you from normie scum instantly

This. All of these can be seen while wearing clothes and drastically make you look bigger in everyday life.

>Bro your new contract is in: assassinate the pussy

Actually lift decent weight and they will grow

>dude straight has titties

no thanks

I disagree. Most people ask me how much I squat or "what's the biggest weight you can lift" which is my diddly. They don't ask my bench that often

Abs and Chest are overrated

Back, Shoulders, Neck, Spinal Erectors and Forearms are the most underrated

I'd say forearms for sure. maybe even neck. Ive seen guys with great physiques but with super skinny forearms and neck and it just ruins their whole look. same with really small calves.

This. Wrist Rollers, Heavy Rack Pulls, Neck Curl/Extension and Farmers Walks will save most people's bodies

puffy, overexaggerated pecs are my fetish

that's gay

> Overrated: Biceps and chest.
> Underrated: Neck, shoulders, glutes, traps

Chest and biceps for sure.

Shoulders, traps, forearms, and all leg muscles are what make you look sexy.

I find roiding weightlifters the sexiest.

people like this are the worst

wrong

Legs are overrated af. And I'm saying this Veeky Forums in my mind because people here are so insecure about the "skipped leg day" meme that you have become sooo obsessed with legs.

Normies don't give a flying fuck about your legs = it's the most overrated.

This
But I think lats are the most important

I'm in the midwest. At the bars I get asked by a few people about my bench and then say they did something similar or more in high school. Lot of trying to relive glory days here.