Go the gym

>go the gym
>cute receptionists that i really like is working today
>greets me and asks jokingly if my girlfriend doesn't mind me coming to the gym today instead of spending time with her
>jokingly reply that i was hoping that she would be my girlfriend
>laughs and says that we can work something out
>smirk awkwardly and hurry to changing room
>sit here between sets and ask for opinion on alpaca milking forum
>afraid to finish the workout because i will probably have to talk to her again on the way out unless i avoid her

i'm terrible with women and never had a gf. didn't even expect her to get the joke but it somehow backfired. i'm not sure if she was just joking or if she really meant it. i'm afraid of looking like an idiot if i interpreted this the wrong way.

what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oR35bcS_j-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends how she said it. You got a 50/50 chance you autismo don't fuck this up

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFPHHFFFTPTWEEEEE

Best ice breaker

Women normally don't joke about that unless they're bullying the fat retarded kid in middle school

"Hey so I've always wanted to check out *insert bar here*, do you wanna come along?"
Blah blah blah
"Cool, give me your number and well figure it out"

On the way out ask her for either coffee or her number. I cannot believe this is so hard for some of you.

OP are you fat and retarded?

Work out and then leave.

The gym isn't a fucking dating service.

i'm not fat but i'm pretty dyel

Then you're in. Just don't be an autistic faggot about it.

This actually works, I do this all the time.

see if shes looking at you when you go out
if its the case say jokingly and smiling : "so you're ready or should I wait till you finish?"

if she was joking earlier say : "okay my gf must be waiting"

I agree. Lifting 4 girls is so 2012, OP.

>2012+5
>still lifting for girls

Just ask if you could suck her dick, bro.

>walk up to reception after workout
>so have you decided where we're going for dinner tonight or should i pick
>sweet whats your number

Ez

kind of smiling and then looked at the floor. did she mean it or am i imagining things?

>went to gym last night
>incredibly cute white guy i've been eyeing is back again tonight
>obviously leg day for him
>lusting after him but being friends is ok too
>muster up courage to introduce myself, suppressing the sperg and admit that his presence inspires me to work out harder and pull the "would you like to train me sometimes" line
>he smiles and admits he noticed me and thinks i've made lots of progress
>asks for my digits so we can coordinate

he called me early this morning but i didn't answer the phone because i was in the shower. wat do

Even if you are imagining just take the chance my dude. Worst thing is she isnt into it in which case you walk off smiling like it doesnt matter and continue improving your life.

Every ancestor youve ever had managed to get there dick wet under significantly worse conditions. You can do it my dude

either she is intimidated and you can enjoy or she cut the joke hoping you wont get to far in your autismo

she jokes back at every guy that walks through the door, it's her job you fucking moron.

if you even try to talk to her on the way out except to say goodbye you're going to make a fool of yourself. enjoy your last day ever at that gym.

like i said i'm pretty dyel. only been working for a few months. besides that i'm only like 5'8 and she is pretty much the same height so i don't think she is intimidated by me at all. there are tons of much bigger guys here that even make me uncomfortable

that was what i thought at first but that "we can work something out" line confused the fuck out of me and made me thing that she wasn't actually joking. wouldn't she just laugh and not say anything if she was?

fuck me, trying to understand this social interaction mind games from women is fucking hard man.

Call him back you cuckboi

Dude just go for it seriously, you're DYEL by our standards but maybe not to normies. Just take the chance, even if she says no, oh well, she's obviously not a bitch because of the way she took the first joke

shes just fishing for a bigger tip. Sorry man

ask her what her plans are after work you sperg, its valentines. if she says she's free then ask her out for dinner, if she's got plans then you avoid a fuck up and can carry on as normal. also report back.

nothing to lose boyo.

OP wants to be pegged.

i didn't mean to be so rough on you, friend, just tough love. the fact you're putting so much thought into this does mean, however, that you are not ready to take initiative. just walk out when you leave and say goodbye while making solid eye contact. if by chance she attempts to chat you up or makes mention of your interaction before then just talk to her. ask her when she gets off and if she wants to get some grub. keep it simple.

just ask if she's serious all flirty like

>haha okay well my gf must be waiting, she's totally really a person not making this up pls believe me im not lonely

This is the most autistic thing you can possibly do, OP. Don't listen to user.

OP here

well she was there when i was leaving and saw me so i couldn't just leave. had no idea what to say so i just pretended i wanted to pay for the next month in advance so i had a way to start the conversation.

>was it what you said before just a joke or did you mean it?
>"did you?"
>great more mind games
>told her i'll be honest and that i suck at trying to decipher this small talk and that she should give it to me straight
>she starts laughs and says "i can tell"
>tells me to relax
>hands me over receipt
>just as i was about to ask her when she's done and if she wants to grab a drink or something she asked me out for a dinner
>agreed, got her number and i left

meeting her in a few hours in front of a gym once she's done with her shift. i'm already having second thought about this. haven't been this nervous since i had to talk before the whole school and it makes me want to cancel everything.

i've never been on any date let alone had a gf before. i'm extremely nervous about all of this and i'll probably look like the biggest idiot. should i tell her all of this to lower her expectations or what? pretty sure she will be able to tell almost instantly, if she doesn't already.

just get a little buzzed before you meet her

Chill out.
Imagine you're just going out with a bro or close friend. Talk about your life, ask about her life. Interest, hobbies, likes, dislikes, movies, any pets, siblings, childhood, embarrassing moments, etc. The whole point of going out before beginning a relationship is getting to know each other and seeing if you click.
It's like a flirty interview.

Don't tell her about your insecurities or anything like that it's a turn off. Girls want a guy who is confident. You don't have to actually be confident just don't act like you're scared.
Good luck bro.

Its fine OP, you cant expect to be an alpha chad thundercock with no experience over a couple hours. If things go well thats great, otherwise learn from the experience to get better.

good luck op, take it easy, it's harder to fuck up than to do well in a date, just limit the amount of words you're going to say

example
>so how did you get that job?
>i just left my resume and since i know the manager it was easy to get it

instead of
>yeah, i know the manager, i went to school with him, we did all this stuff together, etc, so i applied and he talked with his superior, etc

>walk up to her
>"hey"
>"hey"
>"so would you want to go out with me sometime"
>"sure user I'd love that"
>"that's great when are you free" etc

it's not that hard

stay in there until her shift is over

She already said "I can tell" so she's got you figured out that much. You can be honest with her and say you're nervous, it's OK user. You've done well so far, at the very least you'll have had a first date.

youre a fucking autistic retard that had your work cut for you, im literally as jealous as someone could possibly be
post body pics so i can goal what i have to achieve to get a gf easily despite being retarded
thanks god bless

flex your lats at her, bitches love latspread

thats the fucking joke.

yeah i'll probably just come clean asap because it will probably help me relax and not constantly overthink every single thing i'm about to say

i look like someone who doesn't lift in clothes. like i said before, i've only started a few months ago

Its not autistic since she was the one who made this gf up in the first place
if you joke while saying that its okay and not pitiful

no dont come clean user, ffs, its like the number one rule, you do not come clean about shit
lie through your fucking teeth so you can appear normal, fake it until you make it

she asked you out my man, just contain your autismo and you will be having a mervelous night

Well if you aren't full of shit,

the fact she was the one to ask you, and told you to relax, means she notices that you are nervous; she probably thinks it's cute.

Don't throw any of your insecurities on her. Just try to relax. She seems somewhat aggressive, she's the one who initiated it. She see's something in you that you don't see in yourself (given the fact she's willing to give you a chance, and you're so nervous and insecure you wont even give your own self a chance out of fear)

Suck it up, go to the dinner. Talk about the gym, and whatever other shit. Maybe if you are lucky she will suggest going to her place or yours, follow the subtle hints. Stop asking questions and just go with it. Stop doubting yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=oR35bcS_j-s
make sure you do this before the date

What a fucking beta-male you little fucking faggot are, a girl asks you such a thing on valentine's day and you pussy you to your little locker room to seek the safety and advice of the online image board you visit on a regular basis, you fucking degenerate fucking autistic oxygen thief, alright you fucking socially-awkward-with-girls fucking loser, kill your fucking slef already

>girl asks you such a thing on valentine's day and you pussy you to your little locker room to seek the safety and advice of the online image board you visit on a regular basis
delete this please

At this point do not depreciate yourself at all : "Im a little nervous" if you want

first off, good job on not sperging out OP. You actually did well for not knowing how to talk to women.

definitely do not tell her you've never had a gf, especially not on the first date. If anything, just tell her you've never had a serious relationship, it'll come off better.

Otherwise, just ask her about herself, by learning about where she's from and shit or where she went to school hopefully you can relate in some way and continue the conversation.

Good luck buddy.

I know that's the joke, but OP's apparently an aspie when he gets nervous and needs it cut out.

It's like you guys don't even want OP to make it.

Take it easy OP, she's already into you. Don't conjure up an image of how you think you should be for her to be interested, you're already well on your way. When you get nervous to the point of autismo traits, just remember: You already manned the fuck up enough to land a date, you're gonna be fine.

This
Drink a couple beers or something

idiot ,thats what everyone feel before first date but how can u fking get gf if u always shit ur panties,maybe u can get sum sexy time tonight ,GL bro.

done posting here because this. if it doesn't work then at least i'll be able to laugh at this for my entire life

nah, i'm driving there

i'm dumb

Get there earlier and drink them in the car fargot
Also keep us updated

Is this real? Jesus christ

Meant for

post more convincing screenshots next time

YOU BLEW IT

This is too weird to not be real

holy quints

checked

Hi OP's potential gf!

Is this real?

If that's real you're a really lucky guy, congrats

You now realize that: could have been her shitposting to fuck with you.

First Quentin x Laura, now this

Wew

>had no idea what to say

But you asked what to say and were provided with quality material here:
Why didnt you just fucking say one of those things you complete retard?

W E W
E
W

Damn. No words.

SO FUCKING HAPPY TO HAVE STOPPED BROWSING /B/ FIT IS THE BEST FUCKING BOARD

That was strangely motivational

YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Congrats. Now that you know she's one of us, you can relax. Just be yourself. Not your Veeky Forums self, just yourself. Have fun, be respectful, but be a man as well. You got this, bro.

Have fun with the new girl.

What the actual fuck? Is that for real? Please OP, confirm this is real?? What the fuck is happening with Veeky Forums? Quantin and Laura and now this wtf I'm going to kill myself

Asking "does your wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend..." is a really obvious way of showing interest. Just ask her on a date you mong she clearly wants you to

what's quantin and laura, what did I miss?

Ask yourself if she's out of your league.
If she isn't, at least go talk to her, ask her what she's doing today.
If she's dropping hints then ask her if she wants to do something tonight. This isn't high school, she's not going to tell everyone in school that she rejected you, she will let you down lightly.
It's also ok to be friends with girls, you don't have to lay pipe into every girl you're friendly to
Just make sure that you at least act like your feelings aren't hurt

without doubt. my only criticism is the lack of lifting related shit. just a few more threads with solid advice would be great. every now an then we get a thread that completely covers a certain topic and provides actual great advice but they are rare.

Yesterday's thread, look up in the archive, some autist (Quantin) got Laura from Tinder to post a picture with timestamp on the thread

I REFUSE

Quantin was an accidental and now. intentional mispelling of Quentin, a guy who found Laura, an archeology student, on tinder and posted screenshots of the conversation after using the "bone to examine" line. Then he gave laura the link to the thread

I mainly do bodyweight, so recently i have my "comfy place" of advices and guides.

>he thinks is body is all that matters to a girl
It's all about your FACE boyo, if you have a good FACE and you're not obese or anorexic you're g2g

> intentional mispelling
I see what you did there, wasn't intentional though

If this is legit then St. Valentine's blessings are truly upon ye on this day user

>Undercover potential gf

FUCKIN LEG IT M8

t. manlet

it's all about your HEIGHT, faggot

>big fan of the site

who said that?
is that even possible?

give us an update OP

who's gonna find such a thread among over a thousand archived threads?, noty

CTRL + f "archeology"

OP is making it

Godspeed you magnificent bastard

celebration party?

you made it, you fucktard

I can't find it user. Even googled it and it says 404 thread not found. pls halp

t. uggo lanket

it was there, you're too late sry user

has anyone screencapped it?