Why aren't you Muslim yet?

Why aren't you Muslim yet?

because real muslim girls get forced into marriage and can't use the internet let alone expose their face. this woman is a fake muslim and would be stoned to death by a real muslim.

Filthy fucking whore showing so much face!

>tfw no kazakh gf

>why hasn't she renounced Islam yet

FTFY

I am no traitor

Because I'm not a headchopping savage who follows the teachings of a pedophile.

because I think they take their shit too far and being a conservative christian who believes in monogamy is a good middle ground between being an
> "marriage means nothing let the gays have parades of cock riding in the streets you need to pay more than 2% of your money in taxes sexual liberation is true freedom" commie
and a
> "behead the gays and the kikes and hippies, women can't leave the house alone without being stoned and beaten with a koran" savage.

By that logic no one who doesn't stone gays on sight has any right to call themselves a Christian and no one who is friends with non-jews has a right to call themselves Jewish.

I'm not a goatfucking shitskin.

also Muslims really hate me for existing.

Do you have a credit card? If yes then you're not a Christian.

did you just compare christians to muslims?

>implying their families would accept a white guy, even if he converted

Islam is changing to fit in at all countries, there will be lots of meme Islam people, starting with these dumb girls.

>scotsman

>usury is a sin
no shit senpai.

Yeah, obviously they are completely different. One believes that Jesus was the son of god, the other believes that he was gods right hand man. Completely and utterly different.

One is a christian who voted Trump and the other is a spic.

Your prophet is a paedophile lmao
Deus Vult

islam is not changing. only the children who are raised in a non muslim country are and most of them don't make it that far, especially someone like in OP picture because they get "honor" killed either by a father or relative. sure there are other subgroups of muslims that are more lax but they are not viewed as real muslims which is why muslims fight so much between themselves.

Yeah man Jesus was a total stone head
I remember he instigated Jesus-Law and was throwing people off roofs left right and centre
"Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her"

/pol/ shitposter pls go

Well that's what people are doing:

>muslim ignores all the bullshit in their holy book
>hur-dur they're not real muslims, real muslims are violent and backward

>christian ignores all the bullshit in their holy book
>look how superior and more tolerant he is to a "true" muslim

>wanting smelly minge

they don't wash

Same goes for Muhammed "who harms even one man has harmed all mankind" "no one but God can call people sinners" etc.

Point is both the Bible and Koran are schizophrenic books that say one thing one time and then a couple chapters later the opposite. You can cherry pick both into either being hippie manifestos or manuals on tribal savagery.

why would a non-muslim ever want to date a muslim. Do they think they are of high value or something? Blacks/arabs are literally the ugliest people on earth

>five times a day mandatory washing of face hands and feet
>clean asshole with water and only then wipe with paper
>shaving pits and pubes is recommended
>don't wear shoes you stepped in fucking bum vomit or dogshit with around your house

No it's not. Even moderate Muslims hold backwards and savage beliefs that are incompatible with the west

Yeah but if two statements contradict each other in the koran the one written later applies. And the koran gets much more violent towards the end which means true muslims have to follow the violent laws.
In christianity it is the other way around.

Muslims represent a shit culture.

This. They're a blight.

Both books cite the same rules, read the bible some day fucking retard

Top kek.
Majority Muslim countries in Europe:
>Turkey, 80-90% of the population is agnostic. Until they elected their version of Trump wearing head-scarves was prohibited in public institutions.
>Albania, same.
>Bosnia, less than 10% of Muslim women wear head-scarves and mosque attendance is less than that.

>but muh rapefugees
Try importing a bunch of third world Christians from Uganda and see how that turns out.

I read the study. That shit is doctored as fuck

>Wife should obey husband
The majority also say the husband should obey the wife.

>Sharia should rule
The majority of people even in places like Saudi Arabia said it should only apply to Muslims.

Plus the study applied to all Muslims, not only moderates or modernists.

i'm not religious so i don't have to waste my time reading made up stories to control weak minded people. never said i prefer one or the other but i'm going by their actions in the current century.

>Islam is changing
Top kek

Shitskin or refugee loving burnout?

>he believes the Old Testament is Christianity

Nah senpai, muslims fuck up Ur country.
Just look at sweden/germany
Or even normal working muslim immigrants like in netherlands, we imported shit ton of maroccans and they r the scum of the earth

>actually reading stuff means you're an arab or a sjw
kys

>native European Muslims are about as secular as European Christians.
>native Christian Africans are about as savage and backwards as native African Muslims.
It's almost like, I don't know, that shit has more to do with culture than religion.

>he believes the Old Testament is Christianity
It literally is the majority of the bibles you'll find in churches, courts and christian homes. If you don't follow it that's down to you being a heretic.

>>native European Muslims are about as secular as European Christians.
you wot mate? Have you ever been to a muslim ghetto in germany, belgium or france? most of them are native europeans.

Native Europeans = Turks, Albanians, some Russians, Bosnians.
Crime rates among immigrant Muslim Africans is the same as crime rates among immigrant Christian Africans.

>between 2014 and 2015, the number of crimes committed by refugees increased by 79 percent. Over the same period, however, the number of refugees in Germany increased by 440 percent.
>the average Bosnian Muslim in Germany is less likely to be criminal, more likely to have a degree and pays more taxes than the average native German.
>the collapse of east germany led to a greater increase in crime than the immigration crisis.
>the crime rates among Angolan christian refugees is the same as the crime rates of Moroccan Muslim immigrants.

>he fell for the credit Jew