Since scoob's obviously on TRT, who's the new natty king of Veeky Forums and why is it Scottie the hottie?

Since scoob's obviously on TRT, who's the new natty king of Veeky Forums and why is it Scottie the hottie?

>choosing scott herman over vitruivianphysique
Literally end your life, you fucking plebeian.

I bet you get your "science-based" lifting advice from jeff cavaliere, and don't even know who eric helms or mike israetel are

>dat bulge

I'm straight but I would probably drop to my knees and open my mouth if that guy asked me to.

WTF have you done to me Veeky Forums?

mfw scottfags

>I'm straight
>would suck cock upon request
try again friendo

WHAT'S UP YOUTUBE

The thread was about natural lifters.

I feel like he could be natural cause he's only like 5'6 and not gigantic. he's probably only like 180lbs in that picture.

then help me post some

is that the same guy trying to look like a hardass in assless chaps...priceless :)
REKT

If scoobert is roiding then why isn't doesn't he have a monstrous physique? He looks like DIY huge

you sure that's natty?

Jeff Cavaliere is new natty king scooby stripped of all titles for lying about TRT

cause he follows the same shit advice he gives

Neither Scott or Vitruvianphysique are natty lol, they cycle on and off

only natty ITT

What's the functional purpose of underwear like this?

well these are the same guys who post about pegging so i'd assume open access to the buttocks

hope this helps

this is the king

effortless shits

then they look like shit

I get vitruvian videos on my recommended videos and he seems natty as fuck, especially now that he's fat

do you think his manjaw gf wears a strapon everytime they have sex? srs

Nice shop tho

Post more justin, hes the true king

jeff is natty?

very probably. unlikely but possible that he's on TRT, but I doubt it.
I'm not so into his videos on isolating certain muscle groups, but his anatomy marker videos are worth gold

I'm in love with that man. hes just perfect

>who's the new natty king of Veeky Forums
Rich piana

best answer.

You are absolutely 1000000% retarded

>king of Veeky Forums
You can suck this guys dick all you want, but why do you have to drag us into it?

This king/queen of /imageboard/ nonsense is fucking retarded and has gone on for too long.

>t. Scott fanfag that hates that fact that Scooby called him out on his supplement shilling
Maybe Scott should've acted like an actual man about it instead being a little baby bitch.

justinbros unite

That is so funny it should be a meme

Delet this