At what age should you kill yourself if you cannot yet grow a full beard?

At what age should you kill yourself if you cannot yet grow a full beard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're a grown man with a beard, you're either a bum or a hipster and you should off yourself

I can grow a beard, but it is not that good. its basically I just do not have enough hair follicles. so i just keep mine at a 5 a clock shadow length.

t. beardlet

I have a full beard but it only grows under my jawline. (Basically ON my jawline)

It's full and thick, I think that's just my genetics.

That's not a beard it's a neckbeard

>it only grows under my jawline
>full beard

Are you fucking retarded?

I'm military at 28 and struggle to grow a beard.

t.bh it's a god send, i can literally dry shave every morning.for like 10seconds. Get an extra 5mins in bed because of it.

Just end it if you can't grow a beard. You're basically a woman.

It is full, it's not patchy at all, that's just my beard genetics.

I have a beard growing along my jawline and under it, nice sideburns and grows very thick on my chin all the way up to my lip.

I shave off mustache because I don't like it.

The type of person I picture that makes a thread like this is that annoying guy that talks way too much and loud enough to make sure everyone hears him with the pube beard.

If you have a beard with no moustache you look like a Muslim or Amish and neither are good.

You fucking pathetic manchild

I had a full beard for a year because I literally work in the forest and it saves huge amounts of time to not shave and is comfy.
Suck my dick beardlet.

This le beard culture needs to die.

A low body fat shaven jawline is most Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

Beards look well on older men, but beard culture is entirely the realm of pubebearded manchildren like

I'm bald so I have to have a beard for contrast and i faking hate the le epik beard manly man culture that surrounds it. It ruins beards for everyone who isn't a fucking sperg.

Found the baby who can't grow any facial hair. Did you suckle on your daddy's teat?

I'm not saying everyone NEEDS to grow a beard. I'm saying you should have the testosterone and not shit genetics to be CAPABLE of growing one.

>you look like a Muslim

If I don't trim it it does start looking like this, although it grows very well on my whole chin.

What I'm trying to say is that my beard just doesn't grow onto my cheeks, I used to not like it but I'm ok with it.

At 30 you most certainly should be dead if you can't at least have some sort of full beard, some small hairless spots under the lower lip can be accepted imo.

At 25 you should at least be able to grow muton chops (don't do it tho) and a not autistic kind of mustache.

At 20 you should be able to grow an autistic looking goatee, and some semi acceptable sideburns.

Before 18 you should be already shaving your teen mustache to avoid looking like a complete fucking autist.

If not, you've failed as a man and will never be a decent father or lover, sorry.

However, the average Veeky Forums user is:

>Under 6 feet
>Unable to grow a beard
>Beta liberal degenerate
>Dyel or fat fuck
>Virgin, NEET or simply autistic
>Roiding level of insecurity

this is pretty accurate
>tfw when all my friends grow out beards, all but one look full amish or white muslim converts
why would you do that to yourself, it's not very aesthetic

I could grow a full beard at 16 and now I can grow a beard in a little over a week.

>have italian genes
>able to grow a full beard since I was like 14
>always shave it anyway because smooth feels better and looks cleaner
>24/7 five o'clock shadow

>6'2
>Can grown a full beard since I was 15
>Conservative
>train since 3 years, so muscular (but of course not that much, because natural training since 3 years with that height is not that much)
>like I said, never did any Roid

But at least I'm a virgin NEET who can't talk to People and goes full Tom Hardy sometimes (grumbl).

Beards in 2017 are the hallmark of the numale liberal cuck. If you're still unironically wearing a beard you might as well give Jamal your address and the key to your front door so he can fuck your wife at his convenience.

Clean shaven, strong jaw master race or die.

>giving a single fuck about what someone somewhere says

beta detected

20, or 25 if you are a woman

I'm 24 now it's almost there however I have a strong jaw line and I feel like beards are a nu-male cop out for have a rounded face.

>25 if you are a woman

So itchy, girls like the look but hate the feeling, not worth it.

beard without mustache is ugly as fuck

underrated

i actually made this thread because i can't grow a full beard yet at 18 :(

i have good sideburns, some neckbeard, and sparse chin hair and mustache but other than that it's super sparse or not there. especially toward the front of my cheeks

Interesting post for a guy whose mustache doesn't connect. Will you also be killing yourself?

beards are trash. thick stubble is where its at

that was the point. there's a reason i asked the question. how can you not take such a simple question at face value?

probably 30 since i wanna give myself a chance before i say fuck it.

hbu? if you can grow a full beard already give me your email so next time you shave i can send you a mailing address for the cuttings.
you're right, stubble looks best, but whether it's a beard or stubble, coverage is important to how it looks. currently working with not a lot of coverage, and i'm wondering when i should give up on it filling in

I'm 22 can't grow a beard. Don't care. Still get laid.

I've had a beard for two years only because my skin is complete shit and it hides a decent amount of it

>calls others women
>listens to bad religion

LMAOOOOOOOO

ITT: chinlets

Absolutely right. The amount of popularity beards gained over the past few years has killed my desire to grow one.

This is Veeky Forums in a nutshell: be the opposite of what is popular at all times, no matter what.

During Bush: edgy leftists muh anonymous
During Obama: hurr durr Obummer
2016: OMG TRUMP EMPEROR GOD

CURRENT YEAR: You're literally seeing more and more pushback as the Trump Train derails.

You're all a bunch of fags who wrap yourself in the self-perceived superiority of being counter cultural.

woah it's just facial hair
it's not that deep bro

Wow great observation. Maybe you can tell us next why the sky is blue

Lmao calm down bro. I'm willing to bet you barely got into the beard phase, and are upset that people are already jumping off the bandwagon.

Protip: Quit being a follower, you cuck. Set trends yourself. Otherwise you're never going to make it.

it's good to read this once in a while

anyone else get itchy or something when they grow their beard out? its like after a certain length it just doesn't feel right.

the word you're looking for is contrarian

>tfw haven't seen my clear face in three years

I just trim it to below nu-male levels, but I don't really remember if I have a jawline at this point, it looks like it but who knows

if dubs in the next three posts I'm shaving right now

do it

this desu
3 day stubble on a chiseled jaw is optimal

post pics

shave, fag

At what age should someone kill themselves if they still think beards are cool?

I've had a beard for twenty years.

I'm beardless but happy about it. I have these soft beautiful male-model like features and a beard would ruin my softness.

well, not today guys

B B B BEEEEAAARRRRDLLEEETTT ALERT

nice features and a full beard

fuck you

>It is full, it's not patchy at all, that's just my beard genetics.

Yes and your beard genetics prevent you from getting a full beard

thank you user

so you have a bunch of traits you arbitrarily value but still have nothing to contribute to society

nice

Beards are a distraction grown by chinlets and jawlets. It's the equivalent of an ugly girl wearing extensive makeup.

I like that he actually has a wood shop irl. He's pretty modest about it, just chilling in there, shopping wood.

How do I increase my beard gains.

Someone please help me.

>Ugly girl wearing extensive makeup
That would make sense but only if the woman naturally secreted that makeup. Beards are completely reliant on genetics whereas makeup is something externally applied.

I have a great beard, particularly my handlebar mustache. I frequently get called Jesus by strangers because of my long hair. It's super annoying. I'm thinking about shaving because the beard culture is retarded as fuck. Also I have a good jaw line hidden under there.

You look homosexual

t. low t beardlet

18, same, but I have a little bit on my cheeks. I hear it usually fully grows out between 18 and 21. Keep growing it until you get past the itching phase and it might get long enough to cover up bald patches. Also stop being vain you idiot dumb fag.

this

Rogaine on the face maybe?

I have like 6 chin hairs at 22, fuck my Ecuadorian genetics reeee

lmao dude thanks for the advice

what is your first language?

Years chan was not left wing during Bush years you faggot. /pol/ was libertarian. Also, anonymous never used to be edgy leftists, it was hijacked by edgy leftists on /b/ who jumped on the user train, you newfag

>He cant grow a beard

If you have a beard you're a manchild with a weak chin or jawline and need to stop compensating.

>He is gloating about having a ginger beard

I literally have to shave every day for my job, but I have the capacity to grow at least the outline of a beard in three days.

>can grow full beard, been able to since my teenage years
>HOWEVER my moustache does not connect, never has, never will

suicide method suggestions?

Just convert to Islam

nah

Everyone knows this, faggot.

That's not a full beard.

I think this is the most I've ever let my beard grow. I don't even know if it goes beyond this.

it's a result of autism

>daily mirror

Shocking! Wonder how much is true.

I let my beard grow for half a year while I was in a major slump. Ended up shaving it because the dirty feeling of those scratchy hairs was only bringing me down further. Beards fucking suck, they get in your food when you're trying to eat, milk gets in it and crusts up, the skin underneath gets really hot, they feel like pubes on your face if you don't shower twice a day.

>inb4 that doesn't happen if you take care of your beard
That defeats the logic that it's manly. When you start trimming and styling your beard, you're preening and primping yourself like a high school girl. It's utterly pathetic. But I know half of you are fuccbois who unironically make kissy faces in the mirror while you mousse up your hair

Veeky Forums was never left wing faggot, it was lolbertarian turned alt-reich

>having a beard

literally translated as "I have a weak chin but make up for it by also lacking basic grooming skills"

LE BAD RELIGION HARDCORE BADASS MOFO RIGHT HERE. HE EVEN HAS THE FACIAL HAIR TO PROVE IT. I BET HIS DICK SCRAPES THE GROUND WHEN HE WALKS.

Nobody cares. This autistic bead culture is worse than neckbeards. It's the male version of the "le REAL women have CURVES". It's cringe on the same level as unironic BIG DOG t shirts worn on obese middle aged men.

You're retarded if you can't see why Trump won, and why people are so pissed at the left

Here's a simple comedic video to explain it to you:
>youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Pretty fucked desu

and people say there's no downside to PC culture

youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs

>doesnt remember if jawline
its right there are you blind