/thicc/ - Post thicc inspirations & goal bodies, discuss how to get thicc, specific training styles, nutrition...

/thicc/ - Post thicc inspirations & goal bodies, discuss how to get thicc, specific training styles, nutrition, /fraud/ if you're that way inclined for this body aesthetic.

Old pastebin:
>pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (Texas Method, MadCow, 5/3/1, etc), 13% to 17% bodyfat. Twinks, ottermode, & bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

>Improve strength through barbell training while eating adequate amounts of food
>Become big by being strong as opposed to aesthetic focused exercise
>Begin a movement against the prevailing wisdom that “looking good” means being emaciated, gaunt, and undernourished (male or female)
>Be humble about our own gains of strength while encouraging and teaching others to improve theirs
>Honor the lifters of the past who inspire us to become thicc
>Test ourselves in competition while encouraging others to take the chance on competing
>Teach fundamentals of strength and conditioning and help athletes or non-athletes implement it into their training
>Help push the campaign that strength training makes women healthy and beautiful
>Establish the importance of strength training in an exercise, health, or fitness program

Braaaaappp posting will cause your mothers to die in their sleeps

i saw that hand tattoo in a pic before, I figured it had to be fake. he must have been drunk af

Fuck, Shia got buff in arrest.

Yeah I noticed that too. Must be a bitch as you can't train properly while it heals.

It should be healed up in a day or too. Not a real problem.

Tattooist always told me about two weeks the cunt.

Mirin

>mortal kombat tattoo

why

Fresh Steve donut steel. How's everyone training & eating to get this look? Have just started competing in powerlifting, am up to intermediate progression and well into MadCow with a shitload accessories after running SL with a shitload of accessories.

It's beating me up but am a semi neet so most of the time that don't spend training have been able to spend literally just sleeping and eating. Am eating at maintainance about 2800 cals per day.

Thinking of switching to Texas Method as it's based on weekly or bi weekly cycles without the month long deload then week 4 onwards overload until reset that MadCow uses.

On a looong recomp from 20% bodyfat. Ideally should cut even just a few kilos but just eat too much and like training as much as possible & the food helps.

Goal body.

He looks comically short.

He's 181.

those are soem goal bodies desu

>mfw doing barbell hip thrusts today
>using 160kg
>girls are mirin
im sure some of them would like to get hip thrusted on valentines day instead of spending time at gym

Probably a weird angle, just went through his IG he looks fine on all the other pictures.

>Goal body.

What routine to achieve this?

Do steroids and become a professional olympic weightlifter.

>What routine

Wrong question.

>What genetics do I need to achieve this?

Is a better question.

You can can do a lot of bench pressing and overhead pressing for the chest, shoulders and traps, squats and clean/snatch pulls for the legs and back (that you can't see).

But you won't look like him anway.

pretty much just 10/10 male bodies in this thread imo

>im sure some of them would like to get hip thrusted on valentines day instead of spending time at gym

i know I would

no homo tho right?

r-right!

k then just clearing that up

They should've cast Richard Madden in Looking, the gays would've gone crazy.

mirin
Height and weight?

not me, I just saved the pic

Why did you save that pic user?

tats peel and heal for like two weeks m8

I mean, it's definitely a manly aesthetic, but for someone like me who has high metabolism and moves around a lot (for work, school, and hobbies) it's not really ideal, especially if you have a job that requires more endurance than strength.

gotta fill up the thicc folder m8

Does Tom Hardy in Warrior count?

Cavill looks like he has pretty thin wrists... That makes me feel better about my thin ass wrists and gives me hope I'll be thicc some day too.

>steve posting

zzzzzzzzzzz

Jesus fucking christ hnnnnnggggg

Haha 'Mighty Stromboli' mode.
This is a good mode.

How do I acquire gaybearmode?

Is being thicc 80 percent about having big legs?

I think I have the potential, I just need to work on my arms and legs more.

It's being big all over. But there's certainly a focus on ass + legs since they're so important to overall strength/athletic ability. N-no homo.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFPP*

haha sorry bro

Praying for your mom.

>shukir5.webm
post the others