All these colors and you got brown eyes

All these colors and you got brown eyes.

>not even king of eyelets

greenish grey masterrace reporting in. also it is just so neutral, that no one actually cares, so i kinda resent it

light blue with light blonde hair
feels good being superior to 95% people on the planet

Pfft hazel masterace checking in

Anything other than brown is numale

green eye msterrace checking in

suck it all you brown eyed mother fuckers

>literal shit colored eyes
why me

>tfw blue grey masterrace

Blue/Azul and dirty blonde hair

Feels good lads

Idk man. I have really really dark brown eyes that are a solid colour throught the iris (no veins or variation) and sometimes people thibk theyre black. I think its pretty cool. But im colourblind as fuuuck so what do i know.

All my light eyed cousins always told me growing up, that they wish they had my light brown eyes.
So even got lenses and said it makes their eyes look bigger and stand out in photos. So I guess brown eye master race if light eye fags are always jealous

Eff yeah. Sandy blond hair and grey eyes here. Brown people give me dirty looks just for existing.

Blue eyes are beautiful and cool af. But green is the true chad color

Baby blue eyes reporting in

i guess mine are green?

Daily reminder that green eyes don't exist.

It's hilarious when people with brown eyes refer to themselves as """"white"""". lmao

Blue eyes best eyes. I wish brown wasn't so common in people, its such a boring color. I was at the dermatologist to explain the nose..

I have green eyes but I don't feel special or anything

No one has ever commented on them

There's no need to be insecure that you don't have light eyes

brown eye is top tier, all the alpha's of the world had and have brown eyes. If you have any color other than brown you are a low testosterone nordic, that's why brown eye'd men steal all your women melanin deficient cum skin niggers

Green eyes master race reporting in

Dark brown, thanks to my mom. She's Korean.

she single?

I lucked out, I got husky blue, and they change shades based on my mood, which is cool as hell
>then got dumped for a dude with "electric blue"
Fuckhead

Who else /ginger/

how in the world does eye color exactly matter? any studies for this?

>having only one eye color
you all are the true eyelets

quality thread

i'd bet they dont change with your mood and actually change based on the color of your shirt. my blue eyes look ultra blue with blue shirts and green with green, gray with gray etc.

>they change based on my mood
Stupid teenage horse shit, that is literally impossible.
Your eye colour changes over time due to sunlight exposure and such, and depending on size of the pupil the contrast effects how to iris looks to an observer, but that's everybody's eyes.

sounds dumb but im blue eyed/brown hair and agree blonde/blue or green eyes is probably the best you can get as a human

Rate em Veeky Forums

>tfw blonde hair blue eyes
>literally impossible to find another natural blonde to be my wife so I can carry on the genes

zooey deschanel / 10

I have a dark brown inner ring with a honey outer ring. I also have 20/20 laser vision. I love my eyes. Fuck you recessive blue/green fuckers.

Who here /sapphire/?

My eyes are so dark brown they practically look black. I hate my shit-tier eyes.

Nope, solid fact, based on years of actual social interaction.

they never stop being blue, but they change in shade drastically. and FWIW my mom had blue eyes until she was in her early thirties and now they are sea green, we have picto proof

I have blue/green and am 20/15 so suck my nuts shit eyes

I don't know how it's called but in French it's called "pers" which is when your eyes switch from Blue to green.
>tfw blue eyes can't compare nor green eyes

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Pedro.

Green eyes and chestnut brown hair masterrace reporting in.

Mother has gray eyes though. Feel like I missed out.

Completely fucking bizarre.

Enjoy your recessive behavior and low melanin.

Brown eyes are adorable

>mfw my dad has nice blue eyes but I got my mother's shit brown eyes

actually generally only like blue or green eyes on slightly darker skin girls. I like darker eyes on white girls. guess i'm weird, think I like the contrast

>being proud of having feminine blond hair

>Scared_doggo.jpeg

Lisa Boothe is 10/10

heyooooo

>ITT
eyelets

Green and honey master race checking in

I've got 'green' eyes, which really just means blue with a shitskin ring in the middle.

what color is this?

this is my same eye color, but can't say if it's gray/green or a little blue, seems like a mixture of all 3 desu

8x6"

monica.

Bitches get lost in that honey.

>contact lens

Blue eyes, black hair, pale skin, tall as a moose.
Suck my cock.

Sup bruv. Sunny days suck tho, especially sunny days and fresh snow. Baw Gawd i get a headache from all that sunlight. SO FUCKIN BRIGHT

>tfw handsome italian guy with light blue eyes and big dick
Stay mad faggot

I know the pain. I've been considering moving to Scandinavia just to find a woman who can make kids that look like me. Why is every single blonde girl in the US fake?

>Nope, solid fact, based on years of actual social interaction.
Yeah, that sounds very solid, empirically speaking.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and call you an idiot

Is blonde really the optimal hair color to go with blue eyes? Blonde hair/blue eye here, personally I always considered dark brown/black hair + blue eyes to be best combination.

For women blonde hair/light eyes is apparently most attractive.

For men black hair/light eyes if the most attractive.

This is all marginal shit though..

when i read this post i see a small chubby hairy italian stuffing pizza in his mouth laughing at his stupid shitposts

MAMA MIA THATS A GOODA SHITA POSTA

Blonde hair, blue eyes master race reporting

Apparently women absolutely hate blonde hair on guys

Blonde hair, hazel eyes here

Not necessarily, what really matters if height, face, and frame. Everything else is just insignificant bonuses.

Blue eyes reporting in, but they're the kind that look different from day to day (at least to me). Some days they'll be more gray, and others they'll look like the sapphire in the OP.

Part of me wishes I didn't have blue though because the coloration combined with my astigmatism leads me to get migraines way too easily

Black eyes master race

Black eyes make you look dumb. Like you're confused all the time.

This

They don't strike me as looking confused, just a bit soulless

Dirty blond and Hazel Eyes here, I'm basic AF

I find big doe brown eyes super attractive.

People tell me that I look indifferent all the time

>Dad has Blue eyes
>Mom has Dark Brown eyes
>I have Dark Brown eyes
>My children have a 50% shot at blue eyes if the mother has blue eyes

I already hate the smug bastard. He'll probably be taller than me too.

>thinks genuine green/flecks of poo hazel eyes are fake
lel

Just thought the lmao "I'm green" meme-ers should see an in-focus picture without stupid filters, so they feel bad about their hazel and plain blue eyes they desperately want to be unique.

Rates? Pic is a few years old but eyes don't change. Right?

Punnett squares don't work on eye colour

It's a combination of multiple genes, each with dominant or recessive characteristics. You can have both parents with brown eyes and you ending up with green or blue eyes, or vice versa

Brothers

meh blue eyes dark hair is masterrace

I have brown eyes, as nice a brown as you could ask for to be fair, but still fucking brown.

So I use colored contact lenses. Literally cannot tell that's not just my eye color. Eye-mires have gone through the roof since starting to use them.

Problem with this is that if your hair is naturally blond, it's fine. But as it isn't 1995, a guy with brown hair can't really dye it. So yeah, you've got that niche pretty much kept to yourselves!

Blue eyed master race reporting in

Though what really annoys me is that when I was a little kid my hair was so fucking blonde it was practically white, but around age 12 it started darkening and by 16 it was full-on dark brown

I'm greenish grey, although they're darker than on the pic, and I've been complimented a few times

>tfw nice eye color but cross-eyed

>Tfw exact same but the rest of my family has blue and my mum is the only brown eyed person

Mum must have some shit dominant brown eye genes

So are you me? Are you pale as well?

Nah, but I live in Australia so basically going outside for a total of 30 minutes a month is enough to keep darker than most white people in other countries

I have brown and I like brown eyed qts. Blue is fine too but I find pale colours just discomforting.

Green is shit. It's not even green it's just dirty dishwater colour.

There isn't really such thing as black. Just really dark brown.

Same.

I used to be blond, basically gold-white, now I'm dark blond/ash blonde.
My eyes turned from blue to green as well.

Luckily I'm able to get a good tan so my hair looks blonder that way

mein nigga

my eyes are green on the outside and honey/brown on the inside but because the inside is black and the outside is black from a distance they all mesh together into a light brown color, you can only notice the green up close, especially in good light, a girl i once went out with was surprised by this, we were sitting on a park bench, full sun summer day and only then did she notice

Who else /sapphire/ here

Sapphire and brown hair master race

Not him but I had that happen to me as well + pale

This is so painful. When you think you've found a perfect blond cutie, it turns out to be fake

>not shita pasta

Green and honey Norse/Cherokee fag reporting

Who else here hazel green?

are you slav? Where I'm from everyone has eyes like that