Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if this comic was made by butthurt manlet or lanklet

That an ugly skinnyfat 6' guy with a thinning hairline that women can literally smell the insecurity on will have more trouble getting girls than a chiselled-jaw having fit 5'8" guy with charisma? Yes.

>inb4 jelly manlet
I'm 6', and while the guy I know who slayed the most (until he settled down with an incredibly attractive blonde) was 6'2" and has it all physically/facially, I know two guys, 5'10" and 5'8", who do better than me because they have more charisma and don't wear hoodies in nightclubs.

I've known guys who just broke 5'6 in lifts and slayed more pussy than anyone else I've seen.
The height thing tends to be a coping mechanism for tall guys that don't have anything else to be proud of

Height has been shown to be the most important factor in male attractiveness.

>I've known guys who just broke 5'6 in lifts and slayed more pussy than anyone else I've seen.

Bullshit.

Everyone seems to have that one manlet friend who slays mad pussy. But where is he IRL? I've never seen a dude like that. I live in London and the guys that really slay are all 6'+ and look like David Beckham.

Why haven't you seen it?
Because you don't actually have any friends, and you don't know that many people. Everybody knows "those manlets" except people who don't know anyone.
Fuck I barely keep in touch with people yet I know short guys like that. It's just a fact of life man, your height doesn't make up for your inadequacies

What you're forgetting tho is if he looked like the shorter guy he would win every single time

Just height thing is a meme. HEIGHT FACE FRAME is real tho. Unless you're rich you need all 3

Or guys who are short and can't make up for it.

I'm not tall. I'm 5'10".

I just don't see it man. In every pub or nightclub that I go to, tall guys seem to get more attention.

I'm not hating on manlets or defending lanklets. I'm just observing reality here. Women prefer taller men. It's not really a secret these days.

That as well. Manlets who get all shitty because they're destined to be short are pathetic. Get the fuck over it, and find some ass worth your time.

I'm not saying it isn't a noticeable thing, but most girls only give a shit if you're actually taller than them, not every guy in the room.
Only fatties and ugly bitches obsess over it

But you just said that the biggest slayers you knew were manlets. That doesn't make sense.

I honestly believe the problem is far more pronounced amongst young people who frequent pubs and nightclubs. Height really does matter there because it gets you noticed.

I feel short at 5'10 (5'11/6' with shoes on) so I can only imagine how a 5'7-5'8 dude must feel...

Who's the autist that makes this kind of shit?

>But you just said that the biggest slayers you knew were manlets. That doesn't make sense.
Because you're autistic son, and again this demonstrates that you don't interact with many people.
Just because the taller guys get noticed more does not mean they get more. You can be tall and still have a shit game. Being over 6' doesn't make you a pussy magnet nor a player.
You have to have good confidence, great openings, and know how to close. Also when you can keep conversation going it means so much more.

5'6" manlet who had a high 20s annual kill count before meeting my gf last year and settling down. What do you wanna know?

>BS in bio, MS in biotech, graduating with an MBA in May
>Have been told I'm fairly aesthetic
>Decent body (coming off a bulk atm)

Honestly as long as you dress well, are outgoing, and know your limits (i.e. don't talk to girls who are obviously taller than you) it's not that hard.

>Being over 6' doesn't make you a pussy magnet nor a player.
Not but it gives you an edge over someone who is under 6'

>You have to have good confidence, great openings, and know how to close.
Being a manlet doesn't guarantee those things.

There's nothing to suggest that short men have better personalities than taller men. In fact, the halo effect means that taller people are perceived as funnier, smarter, more confident etc...

I'm not saying manlets can't get laid but they will have to try much harder than a tall guy and even then there are plenty of girls for whom height is a dealbreaker.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

Assming that's true then all I can say is: good for you.

But at the end of the day you're successful in spite of the fact that you're a manlet, not because of it.

>But at the end of the day you're successful in spite of the fact that you're a manlet, not because of it.

This is the problem almost all my short brethren have, especially if they come here or misc. You can't change your height so there's no point in getting worked up over it, so spend your time working on other things.

I couldn't pull tail to save my ass during undergrad (even with being in a fraternity) and I thought it was because I was short. Once I got over my height and learned how to socialize it was much easier. I still used the "my height in heels or shorter" rule when it came to picking up girls and I learned that if I could make them laugh I was in.

Again, the tricks are:
1. Be in in at least decent shape
2. Dress for success. Slim fitting chinos and shirts/polos have always and will always be winners
3. Learn to socialize and gauge a scene/body language

No one is arguing height isn't an advantage, all else being equal, the taller guy will be chosen by 9/10 women, maybe more. And no one is arguing being a manlet guarantees you'll develop a great personality to compensate, the same logic is applied to fat girls and we've all met bitter overweight women.

The point is you can more than make up for the height disadvantage through other things, and that there are far more women which won't see being under 6' a dealbreaker (until a certain point, being 5' is gonna take most women off the board). Point is you shouldn't feel superior as a 6' guy, and you shouldn't feel like a godforsaken freak at 5'8".

This is basically the same as gender disphoriya people who think that getting a sex change will magically make their lives better and make them less depressed

Speaking as 6'1"

Yes. Short guys need to get over it. It's just an excuse to push personal responsibility off of themselves.

>You can't change your height
That's not entirely true. You can wear lifts or get limb lengthening surgery if you can afford it.

Your advice is solid but it's just basic shit really. Lift, dress well and don't act like an autist are things that pretty much every self aware male does these days.

Still, congrats on your success.

Yes, but let's stop with the whole "my best friend is 4'9 and slays supermodels every night because of his """confidence"""" bullshit.

Being short is a massive drawback as a man. There are countless studies that demonstrate the importance of height for a man.

Women are willing to date all sorts of low lifes, losers and scumbags as long as they're tall.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

Height is the single most imporatnt physical characteristic for a man:

Nope, just a strawman comic drawn by an angry manlet who fantasizes about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

That confidence is more important than height? Yes.

That's not what the comic illustrates.

Take a look at the FACES of the two guys.

I would honestly say money and success would be a more heavier factor

look at Bruno Mars

Height helps you achieve money and success. Most CEOs are over 6' and tall people are much more likely to get pay raises and promotions.

Besides, do you honestly want a girl to love you for your bank account? That's beta as fuck dude.

I'd rather a girl be in love with my body on a primal level because she craves my superior tall genes.

good stuff dude

enjoy the denial

>denial

You're the one in denial, manlet. There are countless studies demonstrating the significance of height in human relationships.

5'8" here. height def helps but if you have confidence/charisma and are taller than like 5'7" you have no excuse to not slay. you should be able to pull most chicks in your attractiveness range (that arent taller than you obv) I have a pretty high body count with some sxe bebs on it and im a manlet so stop blaming your height. also intelligence is attractive in a guy so dont act like a fucking idiot its not cute.

>skeleton with no chin vs Zyzz's bastard son
Gee, I wonder.

5'8" again. Ive also pulled 2 babes that were literally my height (if not a tad taller) so you REALLY have no excuse. im also only like a 7.5/10 so no excuses

To be fair, Tay Tay is also wearing crazy heels, but dat 5" height difference would still be pretty obvious without them.

Pic related is a 2" difference

1. Face
2. Height
3. Confidence/personality
4. Muscles

Most important in order for picking up women.
>why even lift
Because being Veeky Forums can only help, can't hurt.
>girls just want money!!
When looking for a guy to date/marry? Yeah, that plays into account for chicks. Of course they'd choose a guy making $100k per year over a guy who sits on Veeky Forums all day with no job, that's common sense.
If you just want to hook up, doesn't play much of a factor.

Now if one of the 4 is really bad, it'll obviously drop you down, but it's a combination of them all.

Height is important but isn't everything
If your really good in other areas being a manlet is fine
If your really bad in other areas being tall won't do shit for you

and yet you're still a loser lmao
goes to show even with handicaps people can still lose

So much this.

This should really be included in the sticky desu.

How do those retards who claim that women only care about money explain how broke college students get laid every weekend?

>Height has been shown to be the most important factor in male attractiveness.

It is the most important factor. Everything else being equal the taller guy will always be more attractive.

But everything else is never equal, there is always a difference in facial aesthetics, muscle mass, body fat, personality, fame and wealth as well.

Yeah but you're a manlet so really your opinion is worthless to anyone except maybe children.

Face means have a full head of hair/no balding aswell
Height means height but also posture
Confidence/personality is your voice
Muscles is your frame

But you are wrong.

If you're insecure enough to get limb lengthening surgery then yes you probably area huge faggot that can't pick up women.

This shouldn't be news.

It is

Are you trying to say that you only need to become a leader amongst men in the middle of a war to get amazonian babushka lmg wieldeing waifu?

Sounds about right tho

Thats because you live in London buddy, there are quite a few models and celebs there.

>getting married in your work uniform not your finest dress uniform
Absolute pleb.

I have a manlet story for you lads, happened to me few days ago.
im 185 cm(6'1? or so im not sure) yuropoor
>at shop
>theres candy and shit at the register
>smokes on top of the register
>register has no line
>just 2 kids counting eurocents
>guessing they want to buy candy, pretty usual for kids to stand near the register and count cents to get some random shit
>ignore them and unload my shit
>check back at the kids
>both have full grown male face
>taller one reached to my chest
>smaller one was around 20 cm shorter than the taller one
>they were counting coins to buy smokes
>just watch me in disgust as i try to stop myself from laughing
tl;dr
>think 2 kids were buying candy
>turns out 2 gigamanlets were buying smokes

Oddly enough if a fat guy who happens to be handsome will actually have just as a good chance as someone who was skinnier and just as handsome. At least in the online dating world.