/fraud/ - steroids general

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

thinksteroids.com/articles/anabolic-steroid-esters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No source talk.

Before you ask beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read the steroids subreddit's wiki.

If you still have questions after that, post the following:

>Age
>Body fat %
>Lifting experience

M A G A

stop making garbage ops

What other kinds of jobs do you frauds have?

Considering some re-education and a career switch

If you don't like it then make it yourself next time. It's beyond me how linking the previous thread can be "garbage."

COuld be a resentful, IP-hopping Alex

I work in I.T.
Wouldn't recommend as sitting at a desk getting calls from retards who can't get their password right because of caps lock is pretty shitty.

The upside is being able to play OSRS all day.

daily reminder that steroids are shit for gains and only for pathetic faggots

real men take insulin HGH and dnp

Yea, I also have no natural gifts in IT/Engineering/Math

Its app Speaking/Writing/Reading/People skills stuff

I could do a soft science but nothing too technical.

New thread same question:

Is testosterone propionate pain debilitating as in limiting muscle movement, or just kind of sore and painful?

Was a trainee solicitor back when I was natty

Now I work in a call center

Sore. It's like doms

Test prop is no worse than e or c.
You will just be pinning alot more so move sites and get the blood moving in the appropriate body part after each pin.
I would compare virgin PIP to localized bad DOMS.

Like customer service stuff?
And whats a trainee solicitor? Like one of those people who calls me a couple times a week to try to get me to do sketchy marketing jobs?

OK thanks, I will order some Prop then. I like how it's fast acting.

If that's the case you could pin the short and long ester until the long kicks in. Then just pin the long ester.

I'm assuming this is your first cycle though?

Redpill me on the pros and cons of starting a cycle as a "novice" lifter.

28 years old, recovering skelly. Lifting seriously for a year. Lifts lagging due to under eating but I'm about half way to the magic 1/2/3/4. Been utterly nailing form too as far too many people, even massive guys with years of experience seem to fuck it up somehow.

I know you can ALWAYS do more research but I'm pretty well read up on it. I know about AIs and PCT, what to take and when. I know about safe injecting technique.

My plan is 300mg Test E for 12 weeks. Arimidex as an AI, though I'm still getting people saying Aromasin is better. I realise there are pros and cons of suicidal vs non-suicidal AIs but it seems either will do the trick.

Novla for PCT.

I have full approval from my GP, and have bloodwork in process so I can work out where I'm at on a base level, and dial in my AI dose with further bloodwork and to check I'm not harming myself.

I have a decent looking source (obviously not saying where) but it does REALLY annoy me that we have such a stupid legal situation in the UK whereby it's legal to buy and posses, but not to sell, meaning you have to run a risk. Lab work on the gear I'm looking at seems decent though.

Now I'm of the understanding that while my progress won't be as good as a guy at his natty limit with a decade of training and perfect diet under his belt, it will still make a huge difference.

I also know that the main reason they say not to use gear early on, is because the explosive strength increase makes you liable to injury. However I'm not stupid - I'm not about to go hauling 150kg barbell rows with a rounded back, fuck up a disc, then never be able to lift again. I'm also not about to inject any old shit bought from some shady guy down a gym, or inject way too much shit with poor technique at a million miles an hour and cause an access (I know two people who've done this, big guys too, who did no research. One nearly lost a leg.)

Thoughts?

From last thread;
>"Bimbo posted a few threads back about LGD possibly increasing androgen receptor sensitivity. Not sure what he meant by that. I know LGD has high AR affinity and lowers SHBG (which can be thought of as "increasing the availability" of the test you're injecting) but you should ask him about this."

Yo bimbo explain plz.

300mg is too low thats almost a cruise dose, you're not gonna get much from it go for 500-600

and personally i think all this talk about waiting to hit your natural potential before you take roids is bullshit, not everyone wants to surpass their natty limit, not everybody even wants to hit their natty limit, iv seen some insane transformations from guys who were dyel ran a couple of cycles and hit their goals in just a few months when it would have taken years natty

>I'm not about to go hauling 150kg barbell rows with a rounded back, fuck up a disc, then never be able to lift again.

lol i said the same thing, but adding crazy weight to your deadlift every week and feeling like superman is just too fucking addictive

Just to prove I wasn't making that up: Only thing I've read about actual "sensitivity" of AR is variations in CAG repetition frequency in parts of your genome that are activated by the hormone receptor complex. But that's a rabbit hole I have not fully researched.

Oops, made a mistskr (typing on my phone) - meant to say 300mg TWICE a week.

And yeah, I realise that my lifts will shoot up, I just mean that the main argument against "noobs shouldn't juice" is that people experience that strength gain without checking their form first. As in, "experienced" doesn't necessarily mean being able to bench 150kg, it means being able to bench with perfect form.

I've been BnC for close to 2 years now and I'm not sure what compounds to use on a mild cutting cycle. My prostate hasn't been too fond of high-DHT roids so I'm getting fina soon for my next blasts and to prevent going bald as well.

Would 100mg test 250mg deca a week be strong enough to maintain muscle mass while going down from 14%bf to 7% on a heavy cut? Is there anything else strong enough to maintain muscle mass that I could use that's mild on prostate, not very aromatizating and mild on liver (if oral)?

I've done some shitty cycles before, i'd rather just do prop only. I'm not into heavy steroid use, I just do some light cycles now and then.

My opinion is: learn the exercises properly before you start using steroids. Then use steroids. I don't see a point in waiting until you "hit your natural limit" after fucking 2 years of lifting. Why not just do a lite cycle to get there in half the time? Makes no sense to me.

deca is a very wet compound, its for bulking not cutting, you'll gain a lot of water weight

Calls? Does your company not have some sort of ticket system?

Why would you want to hit 7%?

Are there ANY permanent sideeffects to cycling?

I don't want complicated answers, just yes or no

yes of course

It's just 4 of us in an office. We primaraly do I.T. support but have branch into a few other things.
The boss' business model is to keep the company small and manage maybe a dozen mid sized clients (10-80ish staff). Because of this techs take calls and make the tickets. It's not a bad concept, I'm just the wrong guy for the job.

I don't get much water weight from that low dose of a deca and you can cut even with wet compounds you'll just see the results better when you drop them.

don't really care 7-9% is good enough, just want to be thick tight solid and ripped for once as I usually hover between 14-18% bf and that would give a solid base to start a slow bulk from

but why even use it for cutting? why not use something thats actually good for cutting instead of trying to use a bulking compound on a cut?

Guys in the 70s cut on deca all the time, if you do it right you'll just have really good fullness.

why would you think a wet compound wouldn't be good for cutting weight?
only difference is that those so called "cutting steroids" get you a temporary conditioning and look while you're on them, deca works fine for preserving muscle mass on a cut but I'm just looking for alternative options

also deca is less androgenic than test which I'm looking for as well atm to not stress my prostate too much

Yes
If you need things broken down like that,and cant deal with tons of little variables then u prob shouldnt be doing them
You lazy piece of shit

First cycle, week 7, pinning 250mg test e twice a week.
Just got blood for the first time ever when i aspirated, 4 pins in a row, i was even alternating glutes.
What a pain in the ass... literally! Haha, jk it doesnt really hurt to pin. But what a strange experience.

Not him but you have to say directly r/steroids/wiki

Otherwise the mouthbreathers won't bother and we get more beginner question threadspam.

I know some sarms reduce shbg, that might be what he's referring to.

the point is that estrogen = stomach fat

androgens = less fatt

deca and regular test = fuckload of estrogen

Thread is about steroids while the rat face isnt around.
Pray so he wont come back.

There's no such thing as perfect form.

High level benchers get shoulder surgery all the time, you think you know better than them? You think it's some mystical"perfect form" they need?

Fuck off

How many IUs of HCG do I need for a standard 8 week cycle? I can order 5,000IU vial but I think I might need to order a second vial so I can have 10,000 IUs or else I will run out. By my math, 5,000IUs will only last me about 25 days.

>250 deca 100 test
>fuckload of estrogen
also >what is ai

Var

I have bunch of var in stock as my wife cycles it randomly so I guess that'd be a possibility to add to my cycle, i just dunno how much of each compound I need to maintain muscle mass and I want to use minimal amounts. 100 test 200 deca 30mg anavar?

>8 week cycle

I guess you could do an 8 week cycle if you use bunch of orals and tren ace or trest but wouldn't call it standard

Just maintain for a cut?

Trt test.

For a suicide cut?
200-250mg test

Not complicated

Currently starting slow cut to prep for music festivals this year. Going to Lucky in WA first but it's in less than a month. Currently at 16-17% bf running 800/500 test/tren how fucked am I?

How much should Aromasin cost? Someone is trying to sell me 30 caps @ 25mg for $110. That seems pricey.

The lineup for lucky sucks. If you see my ex laugh at her.

You're not goin to taunt her and look joocy? Disappointed bimbo

Yeah the lineup for Lucky is super sub par but it's one of my girls favorite festivals so I'm down to just go and get fucked up and ruin all my gains.

Idk if she's going. She went last year, and this year I bought us tickets as one of her Vday gifts; it's not like she got them though.

Possibly. LGD does have a high affinity for AR and lowers SHBG which would possibly give you more bang for your buck when it comes to the test based you're running with the LGD.

>2 weeks of 500mg dnp
>1week post cycle. 83kg to 78kg

Weird. The mirror would say i only look like i lost 2kg maybe.

Ill do one again but at 250mg for 3 weeks so theres no sides and no appetite increase .

Yeah but you're arguing semantics here rather than offering any real reason I shouldn't run a cycle, which is fine by me btw.

By "perfect" I just mean "good" if that satisfies you. I literally gave an example - rowing with a straight back vs a rounded back. Not a problem if you're a skelly pulling 50lbs off the floor, but if you hit the gear and quickly start doing that with 150lbs, you'll fuck yourself up.

Give her her ticket as a final "I owe you nothing stay out of my life" and then go with some other sloot and make her feel stupid

I swear every time I take one of these it changes drastically. Went from ENTP to this.

"Architects are simultaneously the most starry-eyed idealists and the bitterest of cynics, a seemingly impossible conflict."

fuck that hits home

>Quick, Imaginative and Strategic Mind
>High Self-Confidence
>Independent and Decisive
>Hard-working and determined
>Open-minded
>Jacks-of-all-Trades

>Arrogant
>Judgmental
>Overly analytical
>Loathe highly structured environments
>Clueless in romance

LIKE A GLOVE

Nah she'll just keep taking. She texted me yesterday telling me I owe her for utilities.

Where can i read pros and cons of the different types of test injectables? Trying to shoot for my first wet cycle, need somethin to go with dnp.

>still paying attention to any ex
Stay cuck.

What can I take to make mk677 more viable for connective tissue healing and weigh loss?

Anyone know any good stims that can aid fat loss and not make me piss positive for amphetamines? Excluding DNP

happy valentines day fraud

>jerry isn't posting, likely comatose after making passionate love to his wife
>FL crying in the shower

get totally real czgf to take it

3 days man, proud of you

get a GF and fuck off pls cap

>get totally real czgf to take it

she's taken it before but I can't remember what she got, maybe I can find her screenshot in the 980 some images we've sent over whatsapp, kek.

If I can't I'll have her retake it 4u when she's off work, user. I want to say that she got INTJ-A last time she took it but that's a random guess from my shit memory

>INTJ assertive
d o u b t

I can't find it anyway, at least not in a cursory look over the pics. I'll have her retake it whenever she's done putting the kids to bed

this

>different types of test injectables?
Hmm, what do you mean by this? If you're wanting to learn about the different esters, just read this for a good intro:
thinksteroids.com/articles/anabolic-steroid-esters/

Anyone else have a completely clean rap sheet? I don't even have a misdemeanor

Yeah I'm not a filthy degenerate

>changes everytime
>BUT ITS SO ACCURATE
lmao that shits the modern zodiac

I ran out of lube

Does "test bloat" still happen on a smaller scale with lower doses (TRT or slightly higher)? Or does it primarily happen with high doses?

No, I'm pointing out that in all reality you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Because you have no real experience.

Do what you want, no clue why you're here if it's just to ask permission.

>150lbs is a heavy row
Kek

I finally got my memek677 - mixed 1 gram of it in 10mL of glycerin + 30 mL Everclear.

Am I supposed to hold it under my tongue or straight up swallow this shit? It tastes so fucking bitter to hold it and someone here said I should do that.

Swallow it. Shit tastes disgusting. It leaves a gross taste in my mouth even if I chase it with something tasty afterwards, can't imagine holding it in your mouth.

Well you obviously didn't read my post.

I'm not "asking permission" I'm looking for reasons why what I'm proposing is fucking stupid and explanations as to why it's wrong.

For example, in what way do I "have no fucking clue" what I'm talking about? What exactly is wrong with what I said?

You have plenty of options dude - posting evidence as to why my cycle is wrong, or why what I'm saying about the novice roider injuring themselves is wrong, you could even split hairs and argue the Adex vs. Aromasin point.

But you're shouting while showing me nothing.

And what does "real experience" mean? That's literally part of my original question, but you make no effort to explain it. Why should a guy hit his natty limit before jumping on gear? I asked that, yet you have no answers.

And the 150lb row thing was just a random example I typed on my phone. But if we're arguing semantics again, a 150lb Pendlay Row with good form isn't too fucking bad dude.

So either come up with some answers (and I'll listen) or stop being a retard/troll, because you're one of the two right now.

What can I take to make mk677 more viable for connective tissue healing and weigh loss?

It's a dumb fucking question based on dumb fucking premises.

>No clue what I'm talking about
For one you're memeing about form like it's gonna keep your joints safe. Why don't you ask Jerry about it.

>Real experience
Years in the gym not weeks reading fitness articles geared towards beginners

>a 150lb Pendlay Row with good form isn't too fucking bad dude.
Maybe if you're 150lbs yourself

Again, if you're asking permission (which since you don't seem to understand, "hey guys is this a bad idea????" Is equivalent to asking us permission), you obviously want to do it, so just go ahead. You'll learn in time what you're doing right and wrong, just stop asking inane fucking questions.

I'm "memeing" about about form because the common wisdom seems to be "guys with no experience do gear, haul heavy weight with shit form, then fuck themselves up". I'm asking if it's reasonable/correct to say that's the ONLY good argument to a "novice" doing gear.

And yeah, again if we entertain the semantics bullshit, I am "asking permission" because I'm triple-fucking-checking this shit before injecting gear into myself. Is that not sensible in your eyes?

Again though, you offer no answers or evidence.

Do you use gear by any chance? Or are you a brainwashed Yank who thinks using gear is "cheating" or some magic fucking sect you have to be "worthy" enough to be part of?

Take tb500 or dnp instead

My take is that lifting is a lifestyle, and roiding is a large commitment to it
So novices shouldnt hop on imo because they dont know if theyre into it at tge basic level even.

For joints, its super easy to fuck yourself up when youre at your levels because you should double lifts in like a month
The tendons dont keep up.
So you just need to monitor yourself. But if youre a novice, you may not know exactly what youre looking for

How is ur valentines night bby

This is wut I'm doin', fucking sorry huh?

Fuck. Off.

I gave you answers you're just not happy with them.

Take your anxiety elsewhere.

Someones mad theyre not getting any tonight

Good, I busted that onahole up now Im doing homework.
Going for a run later

Have fun with that
Lmao

Obviously not that other user but as nobody else is replying...
You've stated in your original post that stand out to me in terms of relevance:
>recovering skelly
>halfway to 1/2/3/4
and overall it sounds like you've done some research.
The issues I see specific to you is that you don't know your body. The fact that you have had issues eating and that you have only been lifting a year are not going to be fixed by hoping on a cycle.
Learn what you body requires in terms of food and what type of training you respond to (this cannot really be done in on year of serious lifting) otherwise you are going to take all the risks of a steroid cycle while at the same not maximizing the benefits

>Good, I busted that onahole up

This is somehow a really gangster way to say a completely pathetic thing, kek

>actually switched his avatar to a picture of his body
lmao

>d roiding is a large commitment to it

Nigga, lazy faggots who just want to look good in the club or in the bath-house do gear precisely because they don't want to make lifting a lifestyle.

The fuck else are you supposed to use on a bodybuilding forum

Making love to your wife is baller as h*ck

>lifting for others
And theyre already pathetic betas

Realmen have the enhanced ~LIFESTYLE~

You've given me no answers, at all.

You've let out your insecurities and ranted about utter shit. You've applied your own "opinions" (and they're not even really opinions) to what I'm saying with no evidence, even anecdotal.

It's like I've said "I'm thinking of doing some hot-laps around Silverstone in my Golf R, but I'm worried about tyre choice and brake fade on factory-discs and pads. I know plenty of people try this and fuck up, but that's not necessarily down to the car, I've been told it's due to poor braking technique and bad research into track tyres."

Then instead of saying "yeah, you're sort of right, I'd say your tyre choice is good, but I'd definitely recommend xyz choice of brakes, and you forgot to think about bump and rebound damper settings too. Consider some adjustable suspension or even just stiffer springs and better anti-roll bars", you've just gone -

"You're an idiot, you shouldn't be asking this stuff. You say you've never been on a track before, just leave it until you've won at least one MSA licenced event. You mentioned doing a 2:30 around Silverstone in a road-car. That's fucking awful. I mean, I won't give a figure I think is decent, but you're just wrong."

Good points. Lifting is a lifestyle. I'm solidly committed to the gym, I think about this shit every single day.

I'm obsessive about eating and training right, even sleeping right.

I'm also obsessive (I admit) about making sure I do gear "properly" rather than just shoving any old shit into me with no research, no regard to technique or safety, no AIs, no PCT, etc.

So my question based on your well made point about tendons is this - what should I be looking out for? I'm aware that (obviously) pain and soreness, especially of an uneven nature, is a red-flag, as is stiffness, odd sounds, or unusual warmth. Anything else?

I'm not the user you are looking for, but fuck it I'll bite.

Firstly I think you need to understand the impact steroids have, 12 weeks of test-e @ 300mg (bad idea, 500 is considered a mild dose) won't provide you with exponential gains, it will provide you with linear gains, the gains are just larger between steps.

Essentially, if you bench 50kg after 6 weeks on test you won't be benching 100kg, you will probably be benching 60 or 70 depending on how you react, hell you might only be benching 70 at the end of 12 weeks.

So in regards to poor form and to much weight it's more likely that if you decide to ego lift and go for 100 that you may face issues, those issues are more likely to be a big red mark across your stomach from where you dropped the bar and rolled out, however, as opposed to ligament or soft tissue.

To me personally the reason people should wait before their first cycle is to prove they are serious. It easy to juice and put on some muscle, but you are risking damage to your hpta. If you decide in 6 weeks time you cbf going to the gym, the test will still make you gains but to a much lesser degree, and if you come off without a routine or an action plan to mitigate muscle wasting it will be a pretty big risk for very short term reward.

Before I blew my elbow out my arm would tingle
Inflammed tendon on my nerve

But basically youve got it, just self monitor and if you increase the volume tons, pay attention to sore vs injured joints

Again, very good points.

You didn't read my follow-up post though - I made a mistake phone-typing. I meant 300mg TWICE a week, so 600mg p/w in total.My mistake.

In terms of gains in lifts, yeah, that sounds good to me.

Of course, the whole "lifting too heavy" thing I'm banging on about is kind of academic - I'm still going to just work with the usual progressive overload. I realise gear doesn't magically take over your brain then suddenly you wake up in hospital in traction having lifted 500lb snatches without remembering what you did.

I'm aware of the HPTA issue, that's why I've consulted my GP and am being VERY careful about this. Fortunately I live in the Soviet Union Of Great Britain so I can utilise our glorious NHS for this shit. And don't all give me shit for "wasting tax payers money", my dad died last month of lung cancer and was the first to admit it was his fault for smoking for 40 years, so fuck you. If some fat fuck can get their diabetes treated on the taxpayer, or some council-estate whore can shit out her fifteenth kid and expect us to pay for it, I can get a few blood-tests and it's the bargain of the century.

As for giving up half-way through - not a chance. I've not given up so far, so why give up with a nice bit of natural (and it is natural) remedy?

And like I say, PCT and AIs are a priority for me. I know people who don't even know what either are who fucked up with that. Admittedly not too badly (they were fine) but they could have made their lives so much fucking easier with a few hours research.

Thank you anyway - some decent advice there.

Just use proviron for this.

Anyone, fucking ANYONE who does fucking steroids is doing it for others you retard.

an 40 year old man taking 140 mg/ week of test c for improved drive and concentration is doing it for your approval. you are exactly right in all cases.

Stop putting your insecurities on others, kid