College student who commutes

>college student who commutes
>lift at the student rec center
>no place to store my gym shoes during the day
>have to spend the day in autism shoes
Who else knows this feel?

Stop whining.

You can't bring a bag with your gym clothes and put it in a locker or something?

leave them in your car or stuff them in your bag...

It's not whining.
I don't have a locker. Keep my shorts/tshirt in my backpack.
I take the bus, shoes don't fit in my backpack.

Literally me fampai. Sucks to be the worst dressed person in finance class

Luckily I'm an EE major so I'm nowhere near the worst dressed in class.

>what is a bag

true redpill is wearing autism shoes as often as possible

I'm not going to carry another bag around all day or buy a new backpack just so I can wear stylish shoes.

>commutes

just put them in yer car or in a backpack

Get a bigger bag? I manage to have shorts a spare t shirt, shoes, my lunch, protein shake and deodorant in my bag as well ad other random shit and it really is a normal sized bag

Then stop complaining.

Why ask for a solution then if you're jist going to deny it haha

I'm not complaining. You're the second person that accused me of this.

this.

OP, soon in your life you will realise that it's not about being the BEST dressed in class, it's about being the most uniquely dressed

Where did I ask for a solution? Learn to read, I just said "who else has felt these feels". Any decent backpack will cost money and buying a new one just to fit my shoes in is a retarded solution to a minor problem. This is not an advice thread.

Where do you put your backpack when you lift?

Holy fuck I hope this character dies

but you'll make a thread about it.

kill yourself

Okay you stupid frog listen up:
You won't get a bigger bag, you won't get a second bag exclusively for the gym, you don't drive and you won't put your shoes in the gym locker when you get there for some reason.
I have an easy solution though; your shoes are equipped with laces, your bag is equipped with various straps. Tie your shoes to your bag if you really want to wear other shoes.
On top of that, it's really gross and inconsiderate to wear your outdoor shoes in the gym, you really should shoes that are exclusively for indoor use.
And no you stupid faggot I don't know those feels because I'm not retarded.

just ties your shoes onto your backpack and let them hang. simple

also sage this attention whoring bullshit

Get a gym bag. I commute to school on the bus as well and just bring a gym bag with my belt, shoes, and clothes to change into. See if you can rent a locker and leave your belt, shoes and all other shit you don't have to throw in the washing machine after your workout.

Though I cheat desu because I do research for a professor and just leave my backpack at the desk they gave me at night.

Carry a gym bag pussy

They have cubbyholes basically, right on the edge of the weight center, very secure.
Me: light-hearted post about an inconvenience I experience, who else can relate?
One other person: I can relate, user!
Every other fucking person: I'm going to treat this like a serious complaint stop whining here's some dumb fucking advice for your non-problem

Of all the easily solved or ignorable non-problems people post on Veeky Forums, this is certainly one of them.