COLLEGE MEGATHREAD

Which college do you yall go to? And how is the gym there, the fitness culture and such. also how are the girls kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/shorthairchicks/comments/4pr9c8/help_me_with_the_lotion_please/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=browse&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=shorthairchicks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best uni checking in

#WEARE

How's Penn State? Is the school good? are the girls hot?

Queen's University at Kingston here. I'm too lazy/entitled to post the logo. Google it, poorfag.

The ARC IS actually quite nice. The females, however, are either vapid Canada Goose-wearing whores, or they're in the sciences, in which case they are horse-faced pigs with all the sex appeal of a pile of potatoes.

Cha Geill.

No one here is fucking fit

Everyone here is fit but me

are they a bunch of libcucks?

rip

I know some of you faggots post here
also girls are mostly cute but guys outnumber them by like 10 to 1 and gym is mostly DYELs with little to no progress since last semester

Any girls that look like the girl in the pic in your gym?

#DSU #fightingokra

Randolph-Macon here

Graduated in 2012 ;_;

>Miss the Leach Center aka the MEAT LOCKER

Classes are challenging but doable if you have your shit together. A few of the students aren't really that smart, but on generally everyone is at least above average.

Girls are very hot. Hot girls easily outnumber average/ugly ones. At least in my experience. I'm studying engineering, so my classes are mostly male and most of my interactions with women are outside of class. Maybe the uggo ones just go straight home after class and that's why I don't see them.

thats nice. how did you meet women outside of class?

like boys with nice asses?

no.

gym and pool are pretty nice

Does any American university or college have a minor or master that specializes in drug safety or event safety? Looking for options, does your university have anything like that that you know of?

UCSB student here. The gym is great but overcrowded. Girls are hot af

yes, skinnyfat nu-male libcucks

west coast girls are lit

engineering student here

bunch of autistic powerlifters here and then a couple of hot dykes and mediocre quality boipussy

dykes as in feminist types ?

skinny-short-hair-beanie-wearing-20-buttons-pinned-to-her-messenger-bag-thick-framed-glasses-vegetarian-pot-smoking-intersectional-judith-butler-reading-niggas

lmfao

I hear y'alls football team is soft as puppy piss hitting a pillow top mattress

kind words for them

i think we only keep them around as an excuse to siphon money from students and gullible parents

Americans, is rugby popular at your universities? Thinking about going abroad for my study but would like to keep playing, is there a college competition or something or would I need to join a civilian team?

There is probably a rugby club. where u studying abroad?

top kek!

So how are the gym and girls? I might go there in the fall.

Gym is ok, lots of girls but there are only few that I'd want to be with.

I go here on full ride so I'm not complaining.

Currently in the Netherlands, I have some distant family living in the SF area and some in Ohio.

I play club rugby, it's pretty competitive. We play 15s against teams from our tristate area in the fall and in the spring we do 7s tournaments

Ayy i go to queens as well. ARC is nice but the amount of people i see doing half squats fucking kills me.

Do you play rugby league or rugby union?

Student Gym is tiny, but so is the population. Everyone is fit and all the girls are out of my league.

Union

Not that guy but my school and every other one that I've seen play rugby union in the states.

Great, thanks for the info

SUNY boys we out here

Any other pirates on here? Our gym is too small and only has Smith machines, and it's pretty much impossible to lift between 2 and 6pm because of how crowded it gets

I goddamn hate our fucking gym

Yo is that my boy Bing? Oz here!

>only has smith machines
Jesus, and I thought only having one squat rack was bad

It's so bad, I feel like I'm gonna hurt myself eventually because my lifts are getting heavier and heavier

Any Kutztowners? I start this fall.

Colorado

all our sporting faciluties are pretty good

I know that feel bro
>Class of 2014

Girls are way hotter at FSU then UMD where I do grad school.

Are southern girls hotter than northern/midwest girls in general?

>Generally yes, until the Southern girls quickly exit their prime of 20 and get fat
>California girls last longer in their prime
>east coast girls where I live now are the worst personality wise
>midwest girls are generally not terrible people. but not the hottest

Bard whaddup

LIB KEK.

Just kidding How is it there?

m8 where u livin? Had an ex at university center, was p dank

Itasca Community College. The gym is kinda small, but has a good mix of racks, machines, and dumbbells. There's always a bunch of uppity freshman basketball and football players who think they are going pro that like to drop weights on the floor and don't rerack the weights. I rarely use the gym anymore, today I paid 7 bucks to go to the YMCA because better equipment, pool, hot tub, sauna, and you actually meet and chat with friendly strangers. I also like to go cross country skiing when I get the chance.

Midwest girls are alright if theyre not heifers and not from in city limits. Chimpcago girls are trash

Sauce?

Most universities do. Two year technical or community colleges won't.

reddit.com/r/shorthairchicks/comments/4pr9c8/help_me_with_the_lotion_please/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=browse&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=shorthairchicks

Pretty good except most of the peoples form on squat is laughable and not deep what so ever. We have a rock climbing wall inside the gym and an indoor track.

Jacuzzi and pool and competitive swim area outside as well. 6 squat racks and 4 deadlift "platforms" with colored bumper plates.

The girls are cute wish i could talk to them. One was mirin that a did a ATG 240lb squat. Also a few cutie asian girls that do leg day everyday saw a asian girl squat 185lb was mirin.

Beautiful campus and great classes, but yeah, lib as fuck.

Gets tiring when you're sitting in Pol Sci class and your 32 year old prof is smugly bragging about how his 'friends' were part of the Berkley riots.

It's like bro...you're an academic who got his PhD specializing in the French Revolution...how can you support the suppression of someone's right to free speech?

What school in the tristate we might have played each other

middle of the day is goat time in marino

AAAYYY!! I know the women's assistant soccer coach that goes there! She's a cutie if you're into CrossFit chicks.

full

Not OP but go to Purdue

Gym is nice but gets busy during peak hours and closes at midnight.

There are barely any girls, its an engineering school

Pedo state oh shit whaddup

Theres probably girls in the non engineering parts of the school right? how are the girls in the gym and outside of it

>Leaders
>Best

Pick two and always two

I mean theres definitely girls here, just way more guys than girls. I see tons of good looking thots in the gym but never see any outside of the gym

Oh hey I'm near you at another large university.

you are a massive faggot and i hope something horrible happens to you

rip

who's blacksquirrel here?

You wouldn't believe this fucking Gym brehs.

7 floors
~20 Basketball courts
2 Racquetball Courts
3 swimming pools
~8 Rock Walls
A giant indoor track suspended from the ceiling
An LPGA golf simulator

Just thousands of thousands of dollars of gear.

BU?

Maybe.

Yes.

auburn has a really nice gym from whate ive heard. are the girls attractive there?

i also go to bing

ASU has a suprising amount of squat racks and people doing decent routines from what ive seen. Lots of smelly indians everywhere though

There are girls here?

I don't go on the Cardio floor.

who /dairy/ here

Anybody here go to UMass, Temple, or URI? Looking at these schools to transfer to, hoping one has a good gym

Ayy, why the hell is the CRC always so crowded

They're not all black dude, have you even been there? Northwestern and DePaul even Loyola have hotties I think NW is top tier, its in Evanston but still really close to chi. IDK about U of C because im intimidated by girls smarter than me lol.

Pleb
My nig
You go to main?

sucks to b us

honestly its pretty good. multiple floors. a shit load of different rooms (boxing, track, pools, etc) and weight room pretty sweet. Only thing is, it's never not overcrowded...;/

Don't know. I assumed it would be empty here. However, they are developing an app to show you how busy it is at the current time.

Marino is the best fucking college gym

Gym, pretty good. Girls, better than yours.

Gym is nice but fucking packed all day

>Found out one of the guys in the lifting group of normals is fighting the same back injury I was
>his was much worse since he could barely do a 1pl8 squat after four months of rehabing it
>I am doing a 1pl8 squat again after two months

Trying to decide between Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Business Administration/Management as my major. Currently filling out my general education credits at my community college before I transfer to a state university.

Any advice from anyone who chose any of those three majors?

Anyone from Florida major in any of those and go to school in Florida?

epply is shit

shittttttttttttttt

EE if you want autism mode.
CS if you want skelly mode
Business if you want ez mode.