What age do your wrists stop getting bigger? I'm 18 and I still have little bitch wrists...

What age do your wrists stop getting bigger? I'm 18 and I still have little bitch wrists. Is it possible that they will keep growing or am I fucked?

Try lifting some weights for 5 years and then complain if they still suck.

6 inch wrists reporting in 18yo

it hurts my bones to curl 30lbs can barely do it :(
i feel like my wrists are holding me back from doing heavier lifts

pls help :( :(

What height?

I'm same age and 5'10 Duke of Manletia and have 6.5" wrists, it looks pathetic even after working on grip

No they won't keep growing most likely. You can get bigger wrists by putting on mass, it's unlikely your bones are what's too small. Gain weight and lift at the same time.

I heard that chaotic type lifting like olympic or strongman shit will help.

Sounds like broscience though idk.

6'1

its honestly so sad

i didnt even notice until i started lifting

>tfw wristlet

Bumpp

The bone structure of your wrists is almost never a limiting factor.

Keep doing heavy lifts, don't use straps or any other stupid grips, work on grip strength. Your wrists will get bigger if they contain more soft tissue connecting to bigger muscles in your fore-arms.

I started lifting when I was 18, and my wrists are significantly thicker. It wasn't bone growth that did that.

I'm 6'5" with 7 1/2" wrists.

Yeah. You guys definitely can't ever look good with 6.5" wrists. No one ever looks good with those.

Pic related. A wristlet.

Also I should add wristlets can never get strong. I mean all those Olympic Chinese weightlifters have tiny wrists and they're all weak as fuck right? lmao

how do you know their wrist size? there is no such information anywhere

>chinese
>big wrists
lmao

probably bigger than others because of their manual labor jobs

I hear HGH will usually make your wrists bigger if you're lucky and you plates haven't fully closed.

Like small gimmicky computer motherboards?
Electrical Soldering?
Yes very tough work which makes they're wrists bigger

>Skinnyfat getting back into lifting after 6 month absence
>gained fat during hiatus so trying to cut first so I get back to a decent bf% before bulk
>Losing fat at a good rate
>It's almost all coming off my forearms and wrists
>I already had skinny wrists and forearms to begin with
>scared.jpg
Should I be worried?

you'll bulk up again, right
your gucci brah

those kind of jobs are rare and mostly automated. most chinese are poor and have heavy industrial jobs

24 year old with 6.5" wrists reporting in. I'm convinced you can make very minimal wrist gains over time, but I'll be amazed if I ever exceed 6.75" wrists.

You'll need to start working specifically on grip strength and put on some mass as well. Martial arts that focus on grappling such as Judo or wrestling are also excellent for building forearm/grip strength and will make your wrist seems fuller in time.

If you want any "early on pro-s" on smaller wrists it's that when you gain forearm size the small wrists will make the illusion that your forearms are actually much bigger than what they really are.

6'1 and used to have around 6 inch wrists before putting on mass and now @190lbs have 7 inch wrists which is still nothing special but my forearms look bigger than what they actually are lol

I have 6.2" wrists. There's something satisfying about being able to wrap your thumb and little finger around your wrist so I embrace them. Literally.