Mfw im drowning my valentine's day sorrows in weights and chicken

>mfw im drowning my valentine's day sorrows in weights and chicken

You lied to me Veeky Forums. This is the 3rd year that i have abs and im still alone.

I'm doing the exact opposite - just going more hardcore on my cut. Candy everywhere and I didn't eat a piece because why would I want to feel ANYTHING nice on Valentine's Day?

But hey I'm down to 208 from 220 and my life will get exponentially better when I'm down to 180! CAUSE ITS NOT LIKE MY LIFE IS STILL GOING TO SUCK WHEN THIS WEIGHT IS GONE.

Fuck

>kfc
>not chick fil a

Faggot

>abs
>tfwnogf

Wait, so if I'm squatting 4pl8s and I'm alone but he has abs and he's alone too? So if strength AND aesthetics don't get a gf, what does?

ive had a sinus infection for the last week and i cannot taste or smell anything.

i cant even satisfy the lonely cravings with delicious gains-food.

putting yourself in social situations

>I'm sad on Valentines day

Is this the biggest meme ever? Even when I was in a relationship I felt nothing on Valentines day. This day means nothing for single people or couples.

>lifting for girls

I felt nothing last year when I was in a relationship, me and my girlfriend were super busy anyways, and since it was only a few days after my birthday I don't even recall us doing anything at all. But now that I'm not in one I wish I had done more for it. Grass is always greener, I suppose.

>eat all you can
>1 hour only
>ONLY basic chicken and fries available

See, shit like this is why nobody goes to kfshit anymore and their stocks are down like 50%

Stfu you chick fil a loving liberal gymcel

Have you tried sipping?

Remember, emotional pain is the best pre-workout.

The secret to get a girlfriend...just be a badass basically...lift weights, eat right, all that shit bro..improve yourself, make yourself interesting to other people.
I've noticed the most attention from girls after getting arrested to be honest...like, arrested with lots of people around..whole apartment complex including females just mirin' your physique as your drunk, shirtless ass gets dragged into a cop car...girls come knockin' after that much attention. They can see your a badass

implying this is from corporate when the sign says price is per percent

This desu

Will being strong, aesthetic, AND explosive be enough to circumvent this?

>chick fil a loving
>liberal

What a disgusting meal, desu. Only thing I'd eat would be the chicken

My 'valentines day' was saturday, had a great day with the gf. Today I was at work/inclass all day so I only got to see her for an hour afterwards, and then I had to study for a bit before bed. We were having a great time and then all of a sudden (have to green text this because its easier)

>asks me if I can help her write her essay a week and a half from now
>say I think I have a test that I'll be studying for the following week so I'd have to check
>says I have to say yes or no right now, I can't just say maybe
>reply with "I just have to find out what my schedule is like, I don't know right now"
>gets super pissed off and just leaves my apartment

I literally do not understand women. This is the first time she's been this mad/acted this way in 7 months of dating.

You had to prove that she's more important to you than an uncertainty of your schedule. Women crave attention.