youtube.com/watch?v=QJaDuVSq-1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

superior alpha genetics

stay mad genecuck

prob roiding

>1rep

train from child

Retard strength.

he's not and that's the worst part. just a talentchad.
his quad inserts are p weird too

hes only been lifting for 2 years and 3 months

he's not, he's geared the fuck up like robocop, he's almost literally got a spandex exoskeleton helping him do those shitty reps.

take him down to a pair of shorts and he'd be squatting 2pl8 m8 at best
>with shitty form

5x2 squat
>youtube.com/watch?v=6VWt_JKwhlY [Remove]

>le buttwink extreme

I guarantee he snaps his shit up before he's 20 unless he gets to a real coach and not his mom

>put on tight shorts
>squat goes from 225 to 525

come on now

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buttwink
youtu.be/uGkQdfre_TY?t=1m23s

sorry buit he has none

>shit form
wew lmao

>spandex suit
he would only wear shorts and a shirt before he bought the sbd singlet (which doesnt help your lifts in any way theres a reason its allowed in ipf raw lifting

>ITT:
>lies
look at the fucking video.
and knee braces and a belt.

yea that butt wink is no where to be seen

also
>knee sleeves helping
>a singlet helping
wew is it your first month of ss?
>belt
there you named one thing that can help you push more weight

jesus fucking christmas, just watch his ass! every. single. time.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VWt_JKwhlY

anyway, maybe those things don't help. maybe you're right and physics doesn't real. But it is a fact bound in stone that without all that shit on, he would not lift that weight.

man you bait way to hard
> physics doesn't real
good grammar

you've got to be shitting me. his ass moves like an inch and a half out of line on every upward drive

>> physics doesn't real
>good grammar

this image is you

you're a fucking retard

at least I know how to squat highbar

And he can squat highbar much more than you can.

post a video of you squatting. i'd love to see it

well the 460 5x2 was not high bar lmao the 435 was

I am no weight expert but could it be that the weights used are not the weight that is implied?

Sorry If I am using the wrong terminology.

they are

It's more common then some would think. I remember my senior year high school out strongest squatter was a sophomore that did 495lb at 5,7 232lbs b/w. We also had a freshmen squat 415 but he was around 6'4 308lbs.

He's 17 years old and 76kg.

hes under 173lb bw
and 17

those people trained to play football they didn't train to squat

someone who is 5'7 at 232lb squatting 495 even if hes a football player is nothing lmao

and he buttwinked on those lifts too.

this kid is a retard being coached by a malicious supervillian

I only do front squats since i care about my results

lmao faggot

You don't know what buttwink is

youtube.com/watch?v=-mXitrakzPc
no he doesnt

yeah. that's 385, WITH knee sleeves and it's borderline acceptable form. you people need an education in form
youtu.be/fFIkIr0FxSg?t=67
watch how his ass DOESN'T MOVE even on a fucking hoverboard.

and if you bitch about the weight I'll post Bard squatting max with the same form

anadrol

bait too obv try harder next time

when this kid can do this in sweatpants he can be a superhero. until then he's a roobocop manlet

youtu.be/Gg6hVoftYco?t=170

And when bradly can do it natty and under 200lb he wont be a roidarino
Also be under 20

>thinking knee sleeves help push more weight

Are you confusing knee sleeves with knee wraps? Wraps help with weight, sleeves don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yai6mosC9Bs
>rekt
>bonus:
>no buttwink

>he actually believed the buttwink meme

you are completely retarded, they both help with weight, because the do the same thing, which is support and stabilize the knee joint with external force.

>implying knee sleeves can get anywhere near as tight as knee wraps, where some lifters literally have to get a team to wrap their knees for them due to tightness

If they both do the same thing, why do some powerlifting federations allow sleeves in their raw divisions, but always have a separate division for wraps? You truly don't know what you're talking about.

5'7" and 232lbs? Was he orb shaped?

Knee sleeves are for safety, they hardly add even 10 pounds to the lift, have you ever fucking worn them? Same goes for the onesie, I've worn that exact same brand for wrestling in highschool, that shit doesn't help you lift more at all.

there is no buttwink there idiot
knee sleeves and knee wraps don't do the same thing, stop posting now
unironically this

he just won the genetic lottery, and beta cucks in this thread can't come to terms with it

>Bard

Come on bro. You can't even spell his name right?

>Knee sleeves are for safety
oh wierd, why do the powerlifters with bigger lifts wear bigger and bigger sleeves
>fuckin W40K armor tier
the more they squat?

why is that?

also, yes I've worn them through 2 knee surgeries and the difference isn't 10lbs, it's 40% easily

>the sky is not blue
>the buttwink did not happen
>the sun comes up in the west
>war is peace
>doublethink is OK

holy fuck the delusion is real

>bigger and bigger sleeves

lol what?

If you're going to pretend not to troll, at least tell us what kind of magical knee sleeves you used that boosted your squat by 40%. I'm sure many raw powerlifters would love to know.

HAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH XDDD AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HOLY SHIT GAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHJHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHH YOURE SO FUCKING RETARDED

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaxnv2z83so

there ya go, n00bs. a twink in entry level sleeves and a butch in body armor tier knee sleeves complete with front cap.

Your but moving down in any way does not qualify as buttwink. Buttwink is lumbar flexion, which this kid is doing none of.

the kind made out of neoprene and plastic braces, stupid.

the kind powerlifters wear, and if they didn't work, THEY WOULDN'T WEAR THEM STUPID

What is that video supposed to prove?

You've also failed to tell us what knee sleeves you used that increased your squat by 40%.

You've been exposed as an ignoramus already. Just stop.

>Buttwink is lumbar flexion, which this kid is doing none of
holy fucking shit. you are like 9/11 truthers. LOOK AT HIS ASS WIGGLE LIKE A SLINKY ON EVERY SINGLE UP

youtube.com/watch?v=6VWt_JKwhlY

What kind of weightlifting knee sleeve have you seen used by powerlifters that includes plastic braces? Powerlifters wear them because they work in keeping the joint warm, not by increasing the rebound effect like wraps. And even then, some raw lifters don't wear them.

What's next, telling us that compression leggings give you +25 strength?

Dang. You are a 10/10 troll this is p good mate. Shouldn't have used a ST gym vid though especially one with CWS cause it revealed your hand.

P fuckin good tho you got a lot of these other guys goin p bad.

it proves powerlifters wear augmentation gear appropriate to their level and they never lift without it, proving the point that the gear is moving the weight, not them.

as for my braces, they're in CVS and they will boost your squat by %40 instantly. try it and report back, faggot.

they cost $18

>subtlely trying to kill other people by getting them to squat more than they can handle

compression clothes also boost your lifts, yes. this is basic math.

they don't know enough to refute the basic science, so I'm good el0el

Rebands do not have braces in them and braces are not allowed in raw meets lmao

gonna vac-seal my body for optimal lifting power

Please stop makes threads about me reeeee

Also to every one else in this thread come up with more original bait its literally the exact same as the last one its still all funny though just try to be more original

But we love you frog.
Can I be you please?

If you want sure

*grants you 100+ stat on squat*

Loading up my max+100 tomorrow. Keep an eye out for squat related obituaries on the LA area.

You'll be fine, just put on some CVS knee braces

Lol,
17 year old kid performs some bad ass squats in his home gym and Veeky Forums nerds shit all over him.

I'd say most people are jelly

all you have to do is post a vid of you lifting in sweats and nothing else, then you can be a real boy.

until then, you're just a cheating fraud, even if you don't know it yourself.

Today, I diddlyed 315 for 5 and 405 for 1 in basketball shorts and a t shirt. no gloves, no wraps, no knee braces, no spandex, no nothing, no problem. Not even a max effort.

Why can't you do the same?

>Basketball shorts
Now we know you're lying bby

>384696 ▶

or here's another bait you can't avoid: do your max lifts in your body armor, and then post your raw(really raw, no spandex, cotton only) attempts to the same weight. You could make that video in 20 minutes easy, but I bet you won't.

:p

bith don't make me get my camera phone out

Your level of stupidity is insane.

>cotton only

No, cotton boosts lifts by 5-10%. We need full nude lifts to really judge.

Powerlifting is an equipped sport. Do football players run their 40 in pads, on grass? Doesn't mean shit.

Get it out faggot. Then show me a meet vid of you on a platform lifting in that bullshit. I swear if you came to a real gym talking that shit you'd get powerlifted all the way to the hospital, bitch nigga.

he can't do it and won't do it; youtube is a thing. All that needs to be said has been said. From here, men act like men, or they don't.

I'm good with nude. Eugene Sandow pressed a 150lb dumbell standing with one arm and no clothes, that's a nice even target to shoot for

I only have a picture of my basketball shorts, I don't compete

>405 competition weight lol no
>but I don't cheat anyway

Then you should probably... shut the fuck up:/

The bait is still not there come on try harder guys

wow 405 for one? that's incredible, you should write a book, maybe go train with scooby in the mountains until mankind if ready for your raw and awesome feats of super-human strength

we're all done until you post a max without mechanical aids, Baby Scooby

Same post again hm like i said try harder

I have a bad back and need to take things slow.

try squatting without help, n00b

forget this shitty thread, post more blueshoes

youtube.com/watch?v=QJaDuVSq-1I
not as strong as this kid.

>Barely hits depth
>Buttwink maymay

How do I avoid not looking like I lift like him?

He won't be lifting heavy past 25 if he keeps up that kind of deadlifting.

Not to take anything away from the guy. Hes strong as fuck.

there's nothing wrong with his deadlifting

did you watch the 9 reps video?
His last rep is all kinds of fucked.

There's actually no buttwink there.

lmao

>borderline acceptable
it's pretty damn textbook form imo.

sleeves might add like 5lb to a squat, pretty negligible when you bodybuilding fags are claiming he must be weak as shit without any equipment.

If you take a belt and sleeves off a powerlifter his lifts dont go from 3/4/5 to 1/2/3 you asshat

i bet you weigh like 185+ and are super proud

I just hit 172.5kg/380lb for 8 the other day at 70kg/155lb bodyweight. 5'10 too so no turbo manlet.

he lifts weights by the seer force of anger alone

blasting a george leeman motivational vid for his diddlys