CTB - THE KING OF Veeky Forums IS HERE EDITION

6'5 300lbs
Deadlift 725lbs

KNEEL BEFORE ME

Bitch

Belly button looks funny man. Looking fucking solid though. Keep it up you shithead

Your neck always look broke in yer pics bruh

Looks like you're extremely used to jerking off to the point you strike the same pose when selfying as you do mid beat sesh

Post dick size.

you look horrible man. this is what browsing fitness forums all day without getting perspective does to you, you think looking monstrous is good for some reason. literally insane, most average highschoolers that play sports and lifts look more aesthetic than you. seriosuly your skin is shit and your body is too big. get help

proof that you can pin gear for years and gain all the weight you want but you will always be a wristlet

kneeel before me...

I ain't sucking your dick faggot

This

>too retarded to put 3 letters in the proper order

But are you natty brah?

>acne
>no forearms
>fucked up belly button
>fucked up tatoo

Dude, wtf is wrong with your skin? Is this what being on gear does to you?

I really don't want to hate but any conscious human should be alarmed by the state of that skin

It looks like your body is having an allergic reaction to that horrible tattoo

Is there something wrong with your neck? you always have your head at this strange angle

>that skin
>that hairline
>those wrists
>probably have ugly face
"using roids doesnt make you attractive" the picture

See a deematologist.

why is your bellybutton misaligned?

Why does every roider always have such a fucking ugly disgusting looking shitty skin???
It surely can't be that hard to avoid this side effect?

Why does you skin look like sandpaper?

lay off the roids you mong, this is disgusting

congrats, you can deadly slightly over 2x bw

This pic makes me want to stay natty

You need some moisturizer or something bro. You look like shit. I'm 145 and I can deadlift 365, proportionally I'm stronger than you AND I'm not going to die of a heart attack in my 30's. Seek help bro.

I ain't hating, but why do you have a playboy tattoo?

disgusting. get a stem degree