HOW THE FUCK DO I FORCE MYSELF TO SLEEP

HOW THE FUCK DO I FORCE MYSELF TO SLEEP

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Melatonin, maybe some lean.

Stop looking at screens?

take an energy drink the moment you wake up

by the afternoon/night time the effects wear off and you'll be more tired than usual

zma

melatonin

if you have someone you trust, they can suffocate you until you barely pass out. immediately sit up and the blood rush will knock you out without any long term effects. just make sure he doesnt actually fucking suffocate you though

10mg melatonin+ 800mg l-theanine

dead to the world m8

jerk off before you try to go to bed stop eating and drinking so late stay away from any kind of electronic screen before you go to bed dont stay in your bed unless youre trying to sleep

About 16mg of your favorite benzodiazepine should do the trick.

ibuprofen
melatonin

coffee.

I have no problems falling sleep, but I can't stay asleep after 4-5 hours

this has been going on for a week now

should I just bite the bullet and get drugs?

How much u drinking coffee and booze?

R u getting enough magnesium?

>tfw cant sleep

>How much u drinking coffee and booze?
literally 0

>magnesium
couple bananas a day, oats, milk and nuts every now and then so I should

I blame it on stress or maybe is fucking with me with a laser pointer at night, I always wake up at about the same time 4-5 AM

Domesticrc's.com

lieing in bed right now excited to close my eyes and sleep like an angel

pretty good feel desu

it's hard to explain, but when i can't sleep i stop thinking and start listening to all the little sounds in my mind, like there are voices all around me whispering nonsensical sentences, and tend to fall asleep almost immediately after doing this. i don't think i'm schizo though, cause it only happens at night

You wanna fuckin sleep, get some fuckin diphenhydramine. Zzz quilt, unisom, benadryl, etc.
They'll all put you fuckin out for like 12 fuckin hours and you wake up feeling like the fuckin dead.

I wouldn't use it every fuckin night, dunkass, but it'll help every now and then. Cycle it out with regular NyQuil and shots of vodka if you wanna get fuckin regular.

I might be similar? Dunno if we're describing the same sort of thing or if it just reminds me. But while I have heaps of trouble falling asleep, I get to a point where I'm sort of dreaming but sort of aware of it, and just feel a load of nonsense filling my mind. So when I realise "wait, that thought doesn't make any sense," I can relax because I know it means I'll be asleep soon, and I just lean into it.
Actually getting to that point is a pain in the ass though.

lads i've got some lower back pain that doesn't really bother me during the day but is painful enough to keep me from sleeping at night.

any tips for sleep? i'm going to see a doctor about the back itself soon.

Take some phenibut.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/

anyone else wake up during the night convinced there's something/someone in your room? I get up most nights and even though i know it's nothing i have to check it out
>send help

Buy a gun

10mg is enough

I used to when I was a kid, now I sleep with my dog at all times so I'm safe from the bogyman

How to sleep without looking at phone or TV? My mind goes ballistic if I don't watch something on those

>mfw when Robin Williams was just trying to get some sleep.

Whaat if my fav benzo is clonazolam

weed but not the sativa one.

I had to get meds from a doctor. Nothing else worked. Suffered from insomnia all childhood and teenage years. Now I fall asleep within 5-10 minutes of going to bed

- Wake up earlier than usual
- Consume moderate to high amounts of caffeine immediately
- Study/work a lot, lift heavy and do light cardio to get your body and mind tired during the day
- Get away from strong light sources and mentally stimulating activities 1h before sleeping
- Don't have a full stomach nor an empty stomach before lying down (eat by the time you do the step above)
- Take 5HTP, L-Theanine and ZMA before going to bed
- Do not look at this picture before going to bed
- Repeat every day at the exact same times, making sure you sleep long enough

This will 100% absolutely fix your sleep problems guys, it takes two days to one week, I guarantee. The supplement part is the ONLY ONE that is not required, the other steps are a must do, if you don't, then you fail
>yet there are people who will ignore it, take the supps and don't do anything else hoping it will miraculously work

>sleep
>force

I forgot to mention
>drink a lot of water (4L minimum) during the day to flush out the caffeine adequately and to improve your well being
>try hard to stop thinking about everything in bed - mediate if you will
If you just lay there with a blank mind you eventually sleep. Having ten different thoughts a minute doesn't help at all.