Anybody ever use one of these? Looking to make my pencil dick thicker

Anybody ever use one of these? Looking to make my pencil dick thicker.

S I P B O Y S

kek

i bought one but hardly used it

from what iv seen on the internet it works though

it just feels fucking weird as fuck when i use it and kinda hurts so i stopped

Ive seen some progress on youtube. But im skeptical

me too but fuck there are hundreds of people online that say they've got good results with it pictures aswell

thnx for this thread im gonna start using this thing again

Jelqing works

for girth too?

That's what it's mainly used for. Length increases are solely due to the "3D effect" of your dick getting bigger overall.

ive dabbled with it. maybe ill try again

>How to permanently fuck up your dick for some minor length/girth gains.

Yea I have one, do it with jelqing and kegels.
Definitely works temporarily, might work permanently. Had mine for a year or two and my dick is bigger but I'm not sure if its because of the bathmate.

Pic related has proven more useful.

Mine just arrived in the mail. I'm going to be taking it slow and using supplements too. I'll report back in a few months and tell you how things go.

looking forward to it.

take before and after pics no homo

Take it real gentle at the start, if you push it to hard you will get fluid build up and it takes awhile for it to go back to normal. You also get pressure spots.

If you take it real gentle at the start your dick gets used to it and you don't get negative side effects.

The biggest mistake guys make is going way too hard. I'm talking like an hour a day or more of multiple exercises. That's a good way to fuck your dick up, but if you just stick to 10-20 minutes of jelqing every other day you'll see quick gains.

Also never jelq with a full erection. keep it to 50-70%

Also always use vaseline when jelqing

I prefer coconut oil.

are you jesting or is there some great benefit from using coconut oil for dick gains?

It's just to lube it up. We have big pots of it for sex anyway, I prefer it because it seems more natural and its cheaper than Vaseline.

I have heard olive oil can help with circulation though.

Vaseline is cheap as fuck tho

>not drinking your olive oil after you're done jelqing for gains

>not having your gf blow your lubed up coconut oil penis so she gets a good keto meal after you bust

$35 for 400g
Coconut oil is $13 for 1 Ltr.

>that first pump of the day