Tfw I look like a twink in the gym and some bigger guys look surprised when I deadlift 250lb six times

>tfw I look like a twink in the gym and some bigger guys look surprised when I deadlift 250lb six times

Feels good, have you ever surprised anyone with your strength?

I'm sorry to be negative homie, but I think they're surprised you deadlift, not surprised you deadlift 250lbs

Every time I'm in the gym.
I weigh 190lbs and deadlift 550. (yeah I know not that amazing but better than everyone in my gym, even the guys with 50lbs on me)
Then I go and do a set of muscle ups right after.

plenty of people deadlift at my gym

either way I'm glad they don't treat me like a mop

Saw a kid at the gym with the physique of a 14 year old deadlift 425 for 3 reps. It blew my mind. If I saw him hit 250 I would just think he thought he was strong.

Hey bro, come and talk to me some time in the gym

Yes.

I have a fair few roiders at my gym.
They were all surprised at a fair few of my lifts. I seem to have a very strong back/triceps.

Or more likely, roidfags are just weak as fuck for their size.

it basically happens all the time because Im a skinyfat dyel yet im some kind of gifted in terms of strenght.

maybe thats why I hardly add mass

shitfest photo I sent to some slut for dem nudes but guess my bench 1RM

Why would they? I respect people who atleast try to lift.

1 plaet

Some cashier in a garden centre dropped all her spaghetti yesterday after I walked to the till carrying 3 bags of compost on my shoulder, not even that heavy (like 75kg max). It took her 3 attempts to ring up the correct price she sperged out that much. She commented how she has never seen anyone casually carry so much around before, she asked if I had a wife that I do a lot of carrying for (random question I know) I dodged the question, not even married, paid for my dirt and walked out

250lb DL is twink weight tho.

Are you retarded? She subtlely asking if you have a gf.

not for normies. They think only about bench press and if they see lmao2plates on anything they think its a lot.

264lbs at 198 lbs bodyweight. This is what strenght training and getting fat does to you ;_;
(and unflattering photos)

250lb, that's like two and a half plate...strong? youre truly delusional

Well shit, seems like no amount of weight can cure my lack of empathy

dumb/10

Yeah, happens all the time.
Im paraplegic (wheelchair) and 73 kg.
I mostly do machines.
Butterfly 87,5 kg 9 reps 3 sets
Chestpress machine 57,5 kg 9 reps 3 sets
deep Dips 6 reps 4 sets
Butterfly again 80 kg 6 reps 3 sets
That was my yesterday chest day.
Next chestday i want to go up
Butterfy 90 kg 9 reps 3 sets
Chestpress 60 kg 9 reps 3 sets

No one in my gym at my weight or even dudes that are 80 kg can lift so much Butterfly and chestpress machine

This
i didn't think people were that clueless to blatant social cues.

Deadlifted my fat friend who is over 100kg (220lbs)

Everyone was surprised

Fucking roastie trying to talk to you when you're buying dirt, who the hell does she think she is?

Only time I've really shocked someone with how strong I was is when I moved a 55 gallon drum of this special sealant a guy ordered at my work off a fork lift and into his truck by myself. He told me after I moved it the tag on the side said it weighed 600 lbs. He was awestruck I moved it myself. I'm a big dude so people usually expect me to be strong.

I look like absolute shit, lift for 5months and i pull 160kg

>six times
I'm new to Veeky Forums and working out in general (about two weeks), are you really supposed to do such small sets? I thought less weight and larger sets was better

They can lift their bodyweight on their legs xd

Depends on your goals. General rule is high weight low reps for strength. Lower weight higher reps for size.

What's your max squat, brah?

I hope this makes you feel really good about yourself, what would your mother say if you told her you made fun of someone in a wheelchair?

Well i can stand again and walk a Little bit, so i can lift my Body weight... BUT i can't go very deep... so my max squat is my bodyweight... but not sooo deep...

Thynk you mate. You will fulfil your Goals!