Mom = 5'5

mom = 5'5
dad = 5'8
me = 6'0 and 18 so I might still grow an inch
how is this possible, I wasnt even fed much veggies (I drank a lot of milk tho)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v542/n7640/full/nature21039.html
reuters.com/article/us-science-height-idUSKCN0HU0QI20141005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lucky you

Mom=5'2
Dad=5'8
Me=5'10

And I'm also 18 btw.

Lucky you

mom = 5'2
Dad = 5'9
Me = 5'5 just turned 18 like 9 days ago

ha! eveyone look! a manlet! l-o-l

gaining 2 inches from the age of 18 isnt that uncommon, don't lose hope

mom 165
dad 175
me 185
both sisters 165

Your dad is a cuck

It's almost as if you can't predict your height based off of your parents. Weird...

Yep God or just my mom's genes fucked me.

>grandad and his brothers 6'8"
>mummy 6'
>daddy 5'10"
>me 6'2"
>wish I was a 6'8" manmore

Nah if fed good most kids grow bigger than their father especially if they take after him more.

>milk
This, I'm 5'9 and my brother is 6' just because of this. He drinks milk all the time. He goes through a gallon every two days

>Mom and dad 5'10" skinny
>Grandfather 5'8" built
>Sister 5'8" toned
>Me 6'2" fat
>Brothers 5'8" anorexic

Happens sometimes. Inb4 cheating I have seen the DNA test. I'm also the only fat one so I think there is a direct correlation between how much nutrition is available while developing around teen years.

>Dad is 182cm tall
>Mom 155cm
Just fuck my shit up.
I'm 172cm tall and i hate my mom for it (and a couple other things too).

Could be worse you could be this guy

so you ate all your brothers and sisters food growing up?

what a dick

Sucks bro you're gonna be a manlet :(

don't know their exact heights but my mum and dad a very average height wise. I'm 18 and over 6'4 at this point and never even ate veggies at all when i was younger, i really don't know how it happened.

Mom: 5'7
Dad: 6'3
Me: 6'2 and stopped growing

Should I just kill myself already?

>toned

Spotted the first month of lifting guy

Eat shit that's a valid descriptor.

Why do mom genetics seem to be the most influential

Mom, 5'4" father 6'0" or 6'1"
Me 6'4"

Am i gonna die?

it probably on seems that way because your "dad" is not the one who impregnated your mom.

Do some reading on basic genetics. My father was a geneticist and explained it to me when I was like 10, dont think its that complicated.

Basically your mum can give you either a tall trait or short trait for the height gene in this case. You dad offers the same. Then these two traits combine together to create your unique genes. This can be over ruled if a gene is recessive like blue eyes for example.

So basically you got an average of your parents tall genes.

No it's not. It's a term sedentary faggots use because they lack the ability to accurately describe the body they are thinking of. The fact that the what the person considers "toned" varies so wildly between people is hilarious.

Veeky Forums approved terms like "ripped", "dyel" and "yoked" are fine because they don't vary at all and are absolute.

Yeah I know sometimes life gives you shitty cards to play wirh.

>the height gene
>traits combine together to create your unique genes
You father sure did a shit job at teaching you human genetics.

You explain it, nobody else is. I feel like you just picked the last part as the explanation.
He was also explaining to a child.

My point is you can be shorter if you get a short trait from both parents, taller if you get tall traits from both parents.

I think its more environmental and early age development that drives your height, genetically im the tallest male in ny bloodline. By youngest brother is my half brither and has a different father that is the only one taller than me at 6'6". My genetics tallest member is 6'0" or 6'1". My mother is not tall and all the females in my family are short.

Height is a multigene trait with such massive environment dependancy I'm not even sure if the h2 for human height is above 0.2.

But you fucking mixed up genes->traits into traits-> genes and that's fucking basic, primary school shit.

Seriously, everybody who passed 5th grade here can tell you what genes are and what they do.

Also nature.com/nature/journal/v542/n7640/full/nature21039.html
shit's way more complicated than that, since it's human genomics and they can never even get a million people in those studies, not to mention a proper 5% of the population.

Holy shit OP are you me
>dad 5'8
>mom 5'7
>me 6'1
mainly tho I drank a shit ton of milk as a kid

Mom 160 cm
Dad 170 cm
Brother 170 cm
Me 175 cm
Im 18 and have been this height since 16, and I think I even lost 1cm

reuters.com/article/us-science-height-idUSKCN0HU0QI20141005

Well obviously your one of the few that passed 5th grade here, because the consensus in this thread is
>I drank milk

Whose talking about those? You must be a special kind of stupid.

>(I drank a lot of milk tho)

fucking racist